Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Metal Gear Solid vs Hitman

Go down 
+8
Raziel
Stoney
Pickles1337
XenoTorment
TheJubJub5721
Ihsahn
NoelX2
Based Sonji
12 posters

Pick One!
 Metal Gear Solid
 Hitman
View results
AuthorMessage
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

Metal Gear Solid vs Hitman Empty
PostSubject: Metal Gear Solid vs Hitman   Metal Gear Solid vs Hitman I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:08 pm

G4 is doing something similar, only their's makes absolutely no sense (Final Fantasy vs Gears of War Metal Gear Solid vs Hitman 1443829230).

It's a franchise war, mostly. Pick one and please, for the love of fucking Christ, explain why you picked that one.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid vs Hitman   Metal Gear Solid vs Hitman I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:49 pm

Metal Gear because MG is just AWESOMEZ!!!!!! Hitman is just weird.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

Stature : 4

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid vs Hitman   Metal Gear Solid vs Hitman I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:01 pm

I haven't played MGS in so long so I can't comment. Hitman games are fun, though. It's like the ultimate boredom killing game for me.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid vs Hitman   Metal Gear Solid vs Hitman I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:24 pm

I love Hitman. Just got the collection a while back. It's like almost a puzzle how you do some levels.
Back to top Go down
XenoTorment
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member
XenoTorment

Stature : 0
America
Playing : Fanboys

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid vs Hitman   Metal Gear Solid vs Hitman I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:05 am

I picked Hitman, The series is a lot funner to me.
Back to top Go down
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Pickles1337

Stature : 3

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid vs Hitman   Metal Gear Solid vs Hitman I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:32 am

MGS. Love the stealth gameplay. It has a great story although some really really long cutscenes.

At least Kojima had the decency to not let Hollywood make a movie of his franchise.

Metal Gear Solid vs Hitman 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid vs Hitman   Metal Gear Solid vs Hitman I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:40 am

No contest.

Metal Gear Solid. Even though I'm a fan of the franchise, I wasn't to happy with some of the cut-scenes in MGS 4, length wise. (I timed one at 46 mins)

MGS 1 and 3 are masterpieces. (Can't believe Hitman is winning . . . . .)
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid vs Hitman   Metal Gear Solid vs Hitman I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:31 am

^^

Oops, forgot to vote.

That ties things up.
Back to top Go down
Raziel
Creep
Creep
Raziel

Stature : 0

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid vs Hitman   Metal Gear Solid vs Hitman I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:47 am

hitman is one of my most favourite series but I haev to pick mgs.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid vs Hitman   Metal Gear Solid vs Hitman I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 3:42 pm

MGS

Hitman's lead character isn't even that great. Ezio Auditore is a better assassin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid vs Hitman   Metal Gear Solid vs Hitman I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:25 pm

MGS Razz

Never played Hitman :S
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid vs Hitman   Metal Gear Solid vs Hitman I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:40 pm

As much as I love MGS, I pick Hitman due to the fact that it's so fun killing innocent civilians Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid vs Hitman   Metal Gear Solid vs Hitman I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:47 pm

Metal Gear Solid

Because it's just has such a damn different and unique approach to video games in comparison to others.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid vs Hitman   Metal Gear Solid vs Hitman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metal Gear Solid vs Hitman
Page 1 of 1