Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rate the Last Movie You've Seen

Go down 
+2
yonny616
Archduke
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 6 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 10:15 pm

Okay, now that everyone seen The Force Awakens, I'm no longer going to add spoiler tags. If you still haven't seen The Force Awakens, then too bad.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 12:02 pm

The Martian: 4.5/5
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 6 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 12:33 pm

Teckno wrote:
The Martian: 4.5/5

I liked the Martian - a lot. I do think the last couple of minutes, while pretty cool, were a bit overblown for a film that tries to be scientifically accurate, though.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 10:25 pm

Dark Shadows (2012) 6/10

Not one of Tim Burton's best, but not his worst either. I enjoyed watching it. But it's a difficult movie to recommend since this will mostly appeal to fans of the original TV series. But at the same time, this movie isn't really all that faithful to the TV series that the movie is based on. The original Dark Shadows was deadly serious (no pun intended). While the movie version plays out like a horror comedy.

Last edited by Mecha on Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 12:48 am

Vacation (2015) 2/10

A horrendous mess and an unnecessary waste of time. Screw this film.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 9:41 pm

Sicario (2015) 8/10

Yonny was right. Benicio del Toro should have been nominated for an Oscar. DSP2
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 11:12 pm

Me and Earl and the Dying Girl (2015) 9/10

I... LOVED this film. It gave me the serious case of feels. Sad
It also had one of the best movie cameos since X-Men: First Class. Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 6 2505020059
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 5:09 am

Mecha wrote:

It also had one of the best movie cameos since X-Men: First Class. Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 6 2505020059

I'm not gonna lie: Near the end of the film, I teared up. I actually teared up.

Razz
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 5:37 am

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:

I'm not gonna lie: Near the end of the film, I teared up. I actually teared up.

Razz

Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 6 I-know10
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 10:16 pm

The Perks of Being a Wallflower 7/10

Rambo was right. This is a decent movie and all, but... I dunno? It was emotional, but I couldn't connect to it like I did with a film like Me Earl and the Dying Girl. I just find most of the characters in this movie to be very shallow. Where as you can relate to the characters in Me Earl and the Dying Girl, whether they are high schoolers or not. I don't know why I'm making the comparison between the two films, but it's easier to explain my point.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 11:53 am

Mecha wrote:
The Perks of Being a Wallflower 7/10

Rambo was right. This is a decent movie and all, but... I dunno? It was emotional, but I couldn't connect to it like I did with a film like Me Earl and the Dying Girl. I just find most of the characters in this movie to be very shallow. Where as you can relate to the characters in Me Earl and the Dying Girl, whether they are high schoolers or not. I don't know why I'm making the comparison between the two films, but it's easier to explain my point.

Yeah, I didn't really resonate with the characters in PoBaW, either. They didn't really create an emotional connection with me, to be honest.

I'm quite glad that I'm not the only one who wasn't completely floored by it. It's pretty decent, but not as great as I feel it could've been.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 6 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 6:48 am

Sopranos S1 - 9/10
Sopranos S2 - 9/10
Sopranos S3 - 0/10

I can't even continue S3 its that fucking boring
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 6 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 9:12 pm

Lily wrote:
Sopranos S1 - 9/10
Sopranos S2 - 9/10
Sopranos S3 - 0/10

I can't even continue S3 its that fucking boring
Wrong rate thread dude. lol

http://www.g7gaming.net/t6067p390-rate-the-last-tv-show-you-ve-seen
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 11:32 am

I hate to admit it.....

But, Deadpool was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 11:36 am

Teckno wrote:
I hate to admit it.....

But, Deadpool was awesome.

I knew one day you would see things my way. Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 6 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 7:04 pm

Deadpool (2016) 9/10

Now THIS is the Deadpool that we all know and love from the comics! Only things that were missing were the voices in Deadpool's head and his teleportation device. But I'm sure we'll get those in future sequels. Also you don't have to be a comic book reader to enjoy this movie. But you'll get some of the references if you're a fan of the comics. Highly recommend any capeshit fan to go check it out!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 9:23 am

Inside Llewyn Davis (2013) 8/10
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 1:37 pm

Snowpiercer 8/10 Cool shit. Beautiful shot film, and a very thrilling ride. Ending was weird though.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 8:50 pm

Just saw Deadpool. The movie was everything that it needed to be, and definitely a great way to start a Deadpool franchise. The ending scene where it spoofed Ferris Bueller's Day Off was genius. I can't wait to re-watch this movie, and for the sequel to come out.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 12:11 am

Yeah, Deadpool was awesome! There was even a breaking the fourth wall within a breaking the fourth wall! I didn't think that was even possible. DSP2
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 11:34 am

I like the idea of a spoof of Ferris Bueller's Day Off. Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 6 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 12:04 pm

Yeah, the Ferris Bueller's Day Off scene in Deadpool was clever. I don't think it would have work with any other character. Also I'm surprised they got away with all of the MCU nods and references in the film.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 12:06 pm

Mecha wrote:
Yeah, the Ferris Bueller's Day Off scene in Deadpool was clever. I don't think it would have work with any other character. Also I'm surprised they got away with all of the MCU nods and references in the film.

If they fit within fair use (parody, etc.), then it makes sense they can get away with it.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 12:19 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:

If they fit within fair use (parody, etc.), then it makes sense they can get away with it.

True, but still. They literally took advantage of that to the point where they were pretty close of breaking legal contract. Without spoiling anything, you literally see a thing from the MCU movies in Deadpool. And it's not even like in the background or anything, it's literally in your face. But I think Fox got away with it, because they don't name that certain thing. Also there is a certain character that Disney/Marvel owns that appears in this movie. But they changed his backgrounds enough to where Disney/Marvel can't sue them.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 12:52 pm

Wait... Fox owns Deadpool? LMFAO

They made a better Marvel movie than Marvel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Last Movie You've Seen   Rate the Last Movie You've Seen - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate the Last Movie You've Seen
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next