Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mass Effect 4 Will Have Multiplayer

Go down 
+2
Mecha
Bluenose
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Mass Effect 4 Will Have Multiplayer Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Mass Effect 4 Will Have Multiplayer   Mass Effect 4 Will Have Multiplayer I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 6:02 pm

Quote :
Multiplayer was quite a gamble for BioWare in Mass Effect 3. General attitude towards any multiplayer at the time was that it was a shoehorned waste of resources that detracted from the single player campaign, and most fans blasted it before they even had a chance to try it.

However, BioWare changed the book a little on multiplayer by finding a tangential way for it to interact with the game’s single player mode, proving its critics totally wrong. Yes, same here. Guilty as charged. I see now, thanks to BioWare, that multiplayer and single player do have the ability to coexist if you put enough thought into them.

With Dragon Age: Inquisition’s multiplayer taking off as well, naturally this means that the new incoming Mass Effect is going to have multiplayer too, yeah? Developer Chris Wynn all but officially confirms the new multiplayer mode on his Twitter account.

How about it? Would you like it if the new Mass Effect employed an entirely new style of multiplayer to match the direction the series has taken, or would you prefer a similar style of wave battles that incorporates elements from the single player campaign?

Furthermore, would you like to continue paying real-world money to unlock more of those boxes? I don’t think we’ve seen the end of that just yet.

Source: http://www.technobuffalo.com/2015/02/12/the-next-mass-effect-game-will-feature-multiplayer/

I don't mind. I had fun with ME3 multiplayed for a while. Alan and I always died to those fucking Banshees. Mass Effect 4 Will Have Multiplayer 725796345
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Mass Effect 4 Will Have Multiplayer R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 4 Will Have Multiplayer   Mass Effect 4 Will Have Multiplayer I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 2:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Mass Effect 4 Will Have Multiplayer TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 4 Will Have Multiplayer   Mass Effect 4 Will Have Multiplayer I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 4:31 pm

That sounds fun, I'd love to play with more people on here and you guys are actually a factor on whether or not I get a PS4 or Xbox One. I've been coming to this forum(PS3N) since I was 8 years old and have grown attached to this community and would love to play with you all, which was the reason behind what platform do you play online the most topic.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 4 Will Have Multiplayer   Mass Effect 4 Will Have Multiplayer I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 4:37 pm

No!! Don't waste time implementing something that is unnecessary and focus on the game itself. You cunts did that With dragon age inquisition "we need to have all these gay romance options and transgender characters. FFUCK THAT. FOCUS ON MAKING YOUR GAME AT LEASR HALFWAY DECENT BEFORE WASTING TIME AND RESOURCES ON USELESS BULLSHIT.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Mass Effect 4 Will Have Multiplayer TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 4 Will Have Multiplayer   Mass Effect 4 Will Have Multiplayer I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 3:38 pm

Orc wrote:
No!! Don't waste time implementing something that is unnecessary and focus on the game itself. You cunts did that With dragon age inquisition "we need to have all these gay romance options and transgender characters.  FFUCK THAT. FOCUS ON MAKING YOUR GAME AT LEASR HALFWAY DECENT BEFORE WASTING TIME AND RESOURCES ON USELESS BULLSHIT.
What's wrong with including gays? Sure they are inhuman immoral disgusting filthy abominations, but it could help relate to the characters better.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Mass Effect 4 Will Have Multiplayer ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 4 Will Have Multiplayer   Mass Effect 4 Will Have Multiplayer I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 6:48 pm

Don't care too much about gay or bi characters, but it's pretty stupid when all romanceable characters are blind to gender and species.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 4 Will Have Multiplayer   Mass Effect 4 Will Have Multiplayer I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 7:27 pm

Angelus wrote:
Don't care too much about gay or bi characters, but it's pretty stupid when all romanceable characters are blind to gender and species.

Actually if you're going to implement romance into a game, THAT is the best way to do it. Save time, rather than construct gay or whatever characters from the ground up. Plus more freedom for players' fantasies. I say it's a win win. Plus.. Garrus silent
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 4 Will Have Multiplayer   Mass Effect 4 Will Have Multiplayer I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 10:46 pm

I remember being so skeptical about multiplayer in Mass Effect 3. Bioware did it right. Teamwork heavy co-op. Less stress on "balancing" powers to the point where you can't have any fun. Oh and free DLC expansions with new characters, weapons, maps and even new enemies for free.

Mass Effect 4 better have multiplayer.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 4 Will Have Multiplayer   Mass Effect 4 Will Have Multiplayer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect 4 Will Have Multiplayer
Page 1 of 1