Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer Trailer

Go down 
+11
Archduke
The Enkindler
CernaMLD
TheJubJub5721
Stoney
Chobo
Stigma
The_Biotic_God
Hydell
Bluenose
Mecha
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer Trailer R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer Trailer   Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:49 am

Last edited by Mecha on Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer Trailer   Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:51 am

ME GUSTA. :megusta:

It's the online sci fi fast action paced multiplayer we've all dreamed it.
I think the variety in Mass Effect's awesome weapons will really make it shine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer Trailer   Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:34 am

Looks fecking awesome!
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer Trailer   Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:12 pm

This makes the thought of Multiplayer in a Mass Effect game less jarring. I really hope the Singleplayer lives up to my expectations.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer Trailer   Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:39 pm

"this video is private"
:fuuu:
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer Trailer R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer Trailer   Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:28 pm

DELETE THIS COMMENT NOW!

Last edited by Mecha on Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer Trailer   Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:31 pm

Lol Maybe the video is exclusive to Origin users
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer Trailer   Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:58 pm

I'll admit this has revitalized my hope for the game. The video isn't private anymore, at least I don't think it is. Maybe I'm just special. 8)
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer Trailer   Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:42 pm

So...what system is everyone buying it for?
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer Trailer   Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:05 pm

I mean seriously, multiplats on a PS3? :lolguy:
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer Trailer 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer Trailer   Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:27 pm

BlackStigma wrote:

I mean seriously, multiplats on a PS3? :lolguy:

Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer Trailer 352yr7
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer Trailer   Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:05 pm

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:

360, the only console were you can get the full experience, although in saying that the Interactive Comic that comes with the PS3 version of ME 2 is decent, you'll miss out on a few familiar faces but you get to choose the important choices.

Reaper, go out and buy ME 2, you'll get all of the DLC for free with that version and it's only around £25, you won't regret it, Mass Effect 3 will be alot better, playing it with the character you made and the choices you made from the previous game having an affect on ME3 .....

Now, you could fuck all that, buy ME3 and you'll get a "previously on Mass Effect" which lets you make all the major choice from the previous games, but like I said before, you miss out on some characters making a re-appearance, suppose it wouldn't matter to the new player as you never knew about them in the first place.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer Trailer   Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:51 pm

Stoney wrote:
Sexton Hardcastle wrote:

360, the only console were you can get the full experience, although in saying that the Interactive Comic that comes with the PS3 version of ME 2 is decent, you'll miss out on a few familiar faces but you get to choose the important choices.

Reaper, go out and buy ME 2, you'll get all of the DLC for free with that version and it's only around £25, you won't regret it, Mass Effect 3 will be alot better, playing it with the character you made and the choices you made from the previous game having an affect on ME3 .....

Now, you could fuck all that, buy ME3 and you'll get a "previously on Mass Effect" which lets you make all the major choice from the previous games, but like I said before, you miss out on some characters making a re-appearance, suppose it wouldn't matter to the new player as you never knew about them in the first place.

I like how you underlined console I love you

But this statement is true. Without ME one you never get to see people pop up like Conrad Verner.
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer Trailer   Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:41 pm

Who cares. The first game was boring anyway. So what if you started on the second game?
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer Trailer   Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:56 pm

CernaMLD wrote:
Who cares. The first game was boring anyway. So what if you started on the second game?

The first game was the best one IMO
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer Trailer   Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:50 pm

CernaMLD wrote:

You miss out on some minor content, that's all, but like I said it probably won't matter to the person starting ME 2 as they wouldn't have know about them in the first place.

I see my reply to Reaper irked you, lol, it's fun when you get all angry ......

@ JubJub

The first game was better story wise, but the combat and side missions were tedious.
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer Trailer   Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:39 pm

Stoney wrote:

Here we go again. If that were the case then I would have quoted your post. Don't act all special just because of that one little bitchfest from before kay, hun?
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer Trailer   Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:59 pm

I'll get it for the PC
Stoney wrote:
The first game was better story wise, but the combat and side missions were tedious.
My thoughts exactly.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer Trailer   Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 5:12 pm

CernaMLD wrote:
Stoney wrote:

Here we go again. If that were the case then I would have quoted your post. Don't act all special just because of that one little bitchfest from before kay, hun?

OK, sunshine.

☀

Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer Trailer   Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 5:19 pm

Looks pretty cool. Still don't like ME though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer Trailer   Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:58 pm

Duke wrote:

No one likes YOU, Duke.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer Trailer   Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:58 pm

Beautiful Stoney. +Rep
Back to top Go down
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

Stature : 40

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer Trailer   Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:24 am

I want :megusta:
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer Trailer   Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:44 pm

I'll finish ME1 as soon as I get home. I can't finish ME2 because Disc 2 broke.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer Trailer   Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer Trailer I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:21 pm

Stoney wrote:
Duke wrote:

No one likes YOU, Duke.

Spoiler:

harsh. But whatever. Bioware games ftw, right?

btw, you can now play the Mass effect 3 demo without XBL gold

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Mass-Effect-3-Demo-Playable-Xbox-Live-Gold-39204.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer Trailer   Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer Trailer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect 3 - Multiplayer Trailer
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next