Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SPIDER-MAN IS BACK HOME! First Film July 28, 2017!

Go down 
+2
Mecha
yonny616
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

SPIDER-MAN IS BACK HOME! First Film July 28, 2017! - Page 3 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

SPIDER-MAN IS BACK HOME! First Film July 28, 2017! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIDER-MAN IS BACK HOME! First Film July 28, 2017!   SPIDER-MAN IS BACK HOME! First Film July 28, 2017! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 2:11 pm

@RamboOnRedBull Yeah, but it doesn't mean they are going to do the origin story again either. I mean it doesn't make sense to get someone younger, yet he's not in school.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

SPIDER-MAN IS BACK HOME! First Film July 28, 2017! - Page 3 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: SPIDER-MAN IS BACK HOME! First Film July 28, 2017!   SPIDER-MAN IS BACK HOME! First Film July 28, 2017! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 2:19 pm

Mecha wrote:
@RamboOnRedBull Yeah, but it doesn't mean they are going to do the origin story again either. I mean it doesn't make sense to get someone younger, yet he's not in school.

I didn't say they were going to...
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

SPIDER-MAN IS BACK HOME! First Film July 28, 2017! - Page 3 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: SPIDER-MAN IS BACK HOME! First Film July 28, 2017!   SPIDER-MAN IS BACK HOME! First Film July 28, 2017! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 2:52 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
I really just want to avoid any comparisons to the other movies. Can't say him being in High school is a good first step.
But there's only been one movie with him in High School while being Spider-Man.

And even that movie was comparable to Raimi's first.
Yes, but that's because it was an origin.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: SPIDER-MAN IS BACK HOME! First Film July 28, 2017!   SPIDER-MAN IS BACK HOME! First Film July 28, 2017! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 3:25 pm

yonny616 wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
I really just want to avoid any comparisons to the other movies. Can't say him being in High school is a good first step.

I guess.

I'm not saying it's going to be comparable. I can't help but be worried, though. :=/
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: SPIDER-MAN IS BACK HOME! First Film July 28, 2017!   SPIDER-MAN IS BACK HOME! First Film July 28, 2017! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 3:59 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

I guess.

I'm not saying it's going to be comparable. I can't help but be worried, though. :=/
People will be comparing them on the sole fact it another Spider-Man movie.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: SPIDER-MAN IS BACK HOME! First Film July 28, 2017!   SPIDER-MAN IS BACK HOME! First Film July 28, 2017! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 4:18 pm

To be honest, I hope the Spider-Man villains are already established in the MCU. I'm so tired of seeing sympathetic criminals or scientists go rouge because of a freak accident that went terribly wrong. That formula got stale. Norman Osborn and Doc Ock should be up to no good right off the bat.

Also Rhodey is rumored to die in The Avengers: Age of Ultron and Steve Rogers is rumored to die as well in Captain America: Civil War. Does this mean we will finally see Norman Osborn as the Iron Patriot and start The Dark Avengers? DSP2
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: SPIDER-MAN IS BACK HOME! First Film July 28, 2017!   SPIDER-MAN IS BACK HOME! First Film July 28, 2017! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 4:28 pm

yonny616 wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

I guess.

People will be comparing them on the sole fact it another Spider-Man movie.

Most things from TASM (2012) was comparable to Raimi's Spider-Man 1 and 2. Even TASM2 re-hashed content from the other ones as well. 

I'd like to see a Spider-Man movie that goes in an unexpected direction.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: SPIDER-MAN IS BACK HOME! First Film July 28, 2017!   SPIDER-MAN IS BACK HOME! First Film July 28, 2017! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 4:09 pm

What Those "Sony Hack" Documents May Tell Us About Marvel's SPIDER-MAN Plans

Quote :
It Might Be A Trilogy: The plan at one point was for the Marvel/Sony deal to cover a whole trilogy of new Spider-Man movies. There was no mention of this in the press release, but if this is still the plan, Spidey may end up sticking around in the Marvel Cinematic Universe until gone 2020. It was also mentioned at the time that Marvel wanted Spider-Man in Captain America: Civil War. 

Sam Raimi Could (But Probably Won't) Return: Amy Pascal at one point spoke to Sam Raimi about returning to direct or produce the next Spider-Man movie, but later didn't seem to have very many flattering things to say about the helmer of the original trilogy, so this one seems unlikely. 

Joe And Anthony Russo Might Produce: After the talks between Marvel and Sony fell apart, Joe Russo got in touch with Amy Pascal to offer the services of him and his brother's newly-formed production company, Bullitt.  However, they said that a "difficult conversation" would have to take place with current Spider-Man producers Matt Tolmach and Avi Arad, and it clearly has based on their demotion. Whether the Russos will produce the next Spider-Man after introducing him in Captain America: Civil War remains to be seen. 

Spider-Man Might Just Have A "Cameo" In Captain America: Civil War: It seems obvious that Spidey's role in the Marvel movie won't be huge, but the word "cameo" was used a lot in the emails between Sony's execs. Of course, a cameo can be either 30 seconds of fifteen minutes! There was also talk of Spider-Man's appearance in this movie being used to set up Sinister Six, which IS still in development. 

SPIDER-MAN IS BACK HOME! First Film July 28, 2017! - Page 3 8fWbR3iSpider-Man's Movie Could Include Kraven: "Kraven's Last Hunt" was suggested as a possible storyline for the next Spider-Man movie, so there's at least a chance that this could be the basis of the origin story-less reboot.

They Considered Letting Him Grow Up: Spider-Man spent over a few of his 50+ years as a high school student, but the Marvel Cinematic Universe will apparently once again depict him as a teenager. This was suggested as a direction to take the reboot in, but reliable sources have since claimed that Andrew Garfield's successor will be a teenager whose high school life is important to the stories told so this probably isn't happening. 

Spider-Man Will Live In The MCU...Sort Of: As the deal was being discussed, it was mentioned that Sony didn't want Spidey's next solo film to be a continuation of the Captain America: Civil War plot just because he would be making a cameo in it. But, Spidey's new universe would "exist in a world where that story has happened" and "superheroes are now divided into two groups."

The Cameo: What does the cameo involve? Well, the plan is for Spider-Man to meet Black Widow, Captain America, and Iron Man, with the latter giving Spidey a new suit. That will be the Iron Spider costume from the Civil War comic book, and presumably what he wears in his first solo outing come 2017. 

Spider-Man Will Join The Avengers In Infinity War: Marvel apparently want Spider-Man to appear in the Avengers: Infinity War movies that will be released May 4, 2018 and May 3, 2019. In order to make that happen, Marvel asked that Sony guarantee a second standalone Spider-Man film would be released in 2019. Marvel wants that reassurance because they don't want there to be a long delay between his solo outings. 

Avi Arad And Matt Tolmach Get The Boot: This has already happened, with both men demoted from producers to the meaningless role of executive producers.

Drew Goddard Will Direct: Sony apparently wanted an agreement that would see Drew Goddard both write and direct the first Spider-Man movie, but there was no mention of this in the press release. Goddard left Daredevil to work on Sinister Six, so could there be some bad blood there?

Source: Comic Book Movie
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: SPIDER-MAN IS BACK HOME! First Film July 28, 2017!   SPIDER-MAN IS BACK HOME! First Film July 28, 2017! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 11:59 pm

HAHAHAHAH! SPIDER-MAN IS BACK HOME! First Film July 28, 2017! - Page 3 725796345 SPIDER-MAN IS BACK HOME! First Film July 28, 2017! - Page 3 457301478 Oh man! This is hilarious!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: SPIDER-MAN IS BACK HOME! First Film July 28, 2017!   SPIDER-MAN IS BACK HOME! First Film July 28, 2017! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 12:21 am

SPIDER-MAN IS BACK HOME! First Film July 28, 2017! - Page 3 GIF-WTF-GIFS
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: SPIDER-MAN IS BACK HOME! First Film July 28, 2017!   SPIDER-MAN IS BACK HOME! First Film July 28, 2017! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 3:20 am

SPIDER-MAN IS BACK HOME! First Film July 28, 2017! - Page 3 2015-010

DSP2
Back to top Go down
Last Order
Mk. III Ver. 3.0.27
Last Order

SPIDER-MAN IS BACK HOME! First Film July 28, 2017! - Page 3 QjD1It7
Stature : 72
G7gaming
Playing : Chess

PostSubject: Re: SPIDER-MAN IS BACK HOME! First Film July 28, 2017!   SPIDER-MAN IS BACK HOME! First Film July 28, 2017! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 3:20 am

The member 'Mecha' has done the following action : Turn the Wheel of Fate

'Jack Says' :
SPIDER-MAN IS BACK HOME! First Film July 28, 2017! - Page 3 ASnu11C
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u648
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: SPIDER-MAN IS BACK HOME! First Film July 28, 2017!   SPIDER-MAN IS BACK HOME! First Film July 28, 2017! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 11:04 pm

Welp. My hype has completely died down. With Tom Rothman taking over Sony and all the rumors of Miles Morales being Spider-Man instead of Peter Parker, I have lost interest. Never thought I'd say this but, I miss Amy Pascal as co-chairman of Sony now. Don't know how Marvel could even agree to make a deal with Sony?

R.I.P. Spider-Man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPIDER-MAN IS BACK HOME! First Film July 28, 2017!   SPIDER-MAN IS BACK HOME! First Film July 28, 2017! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SPIDER-MAN IS BACK HOME! First Film July 28, 2017!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3