Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Animated SPIDER-MAN Film Coming; Set For July 2018 Release!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Animated SPIDER-MAN Film Coming; Set For July 2018 Release! PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Animated SPIDER-MAN Film Coming; Set For July 2018 Release! Empty
PostSubject: Animated SPIDER-MAN Film Coming; Set For July 2018 Release!   Animated SPIDER-MAN Film Coming; Set For July 2018 Release! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:09 pm

Animated SPIDER-MAN Film Coming; Set For July 2018 Release! Spider-mannew
Quote :
LAS VEGAS, April 22, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- On July 20, 2018, Phil Lord & Christopher Miller, the directors of The Lego Movie, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, and 21 and 22 Jump Street, are taking Spider-Man back to his graphic roots with the first-of-its-kind animated Spider-Man feature, it was announced today at CinemaCon by Tom Rothman, chairman of the Sony Pictures Entertainment Motion Picture Group. The film will exist independently of the projects in the live-action Spider-Man universe, all of which are continuing.

Lord & Miller are masterminding the project, writing the treatment and producing the film.

As previously announced, Spider-Man will next appear in a live-action Marvel film from Marvel's Cinematic Universe (MCU). Sony Pictures will thereafter release the next installment of its $4 billion Spider-Man franchise, on July 28, 2017, a live-action film being produced by Kevin Feige at Marvel and Amy Pascal, who oversaw the franchise launch for the studio 13 years ago. The animated film from Lord & Miller, dated July 20, 2018, has Avi Arad, Matt Tolmach, and Pascal also serving as producers.

Spider-Man, embraced all over the world, is the most successful franchise in the history of Sony Pictures, with the five films having taken in more than $4 billion worldwide.
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/KingPatel/news/?a=119249#comments

Awesome! Can't wait to see what they do with it. Possibly deliver the best Spider-Man ever. Hope this doesn't affect their development of The Flash though.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Animated SPIDER-MAN Film Coming; Set For July 2018 Release! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Animated SPIDER-MAN Film Coming; Set For July 2018 Release!   Animated SPIDER-MAN Film Coming; Set For July 2018 Release! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 2:05 am

Sorry for my last comment. I'm just so confused right now. Like does this take place in the MCU? How can you have another Spider-Man movie a year after Marvel's Spider-Man reboot? WTF does this mean for the future of Spider-Man? Will Phil Lord & Christopher Miller still direct The Flash?

This is starting to piss me off! I don't like it. I wish Sony would reveal Spider-Man already. Fuck you, Yonny!
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Animated SPIDER-MAN Film Coming; Set For July 2018 Release!   Animated SPIDER-MAN Film Coming; Set For July 2018 Release! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 1:20 pm

Mecha wrote:
Sorry for my last comment. I'm just so confused right now. Like does this take place in the MCU? How can you have another Spider-Man movie a year after Marvel's Spider-Man reboot? WTF does this mean for the future of Spider-Man? Will Phil Lord & Christopher Miller still direct The Flash?

This is starting to piss me off! I don't like it. I wish Sony would reveal Spider-Man already. Fuck you, Yonny!
No it's not MCU. There's a LEGO Batman movie coming so why not? More Spider-Man, that's what it means. Phil Lord & Chris Miller are only developing a story for The Flash and even then they can still direct it as they pretty much did the LEGO Movie and 22 Jump Street at the same time. Also Lord & Miller aren't confirmed to direct the animated Spider-Man film, just writing and producing.

What if the "five possible spider-man actors" are for the animated film version. Animated SPIDER-MAN Film Coming; Set For July 2018 Release! 3202469658 Fuck you right back, Mecha.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Animated SPIDER-MAN Film Coming; Set For July 2018 Release!   Animated SPIDER-MAN Film Coming; Set For July 2018 Release! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 1:37 pm

@yonny616 Didn't CBM said that it takes place in the MCU or did they goof'd on that? LEGO Batman is a completely different character though. It's already been establish that LEGO Batman is just a toy that comes to life through a kid's imagination. As far as we know about Spider-Man, it's still the same character, same world. But animated. I prefer Phil Lord & Chris Miller for The Flash than Sony's CGI Spider-Man.

lol, I hope that's the case. Because I don't like none of those choices and I refuse to believe that Marvel is still looking for an actor for their Spider-Man reboot. They should already have him by now. They just refuse to reveal him is all.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Animated SPIDER-MAN Film Coming; Set For July 2018 Release!   Animated SPIDER-MAN Film Coming; Set For July 2018 Release! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 1:42 pm

Mecha wrote:
@yonny616 Didn't CBM said that it takes place in the MCU or did they goof'd on that? LEGO Batman is a completely different character though. It's already been establish that LEGO Batman is just a toy that comes to life through a kid's imagination. As far as we know about Spider-Man, it's still the same character, same world. But animated. I prefer Phil Lord & Chris Miller for The Flash than Sony's CGI Spider-Man.

lol, I hope that's the case. Because I don't like none of those choices and I refuse to believe that Marvel is still looking for an actor for their Spider-Man reboot. They should already have him by now. They just refuse to reveal him is all.
They dun goof'd. I suppose, but there's going to be an animated Batman and live action Batman. Animated Spider-Man won't have anything to do with MCU Spider-Man. So while same character, different universe. Me too, hope they get officially signed to direct The Flash.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Animated SPIDER-MAN Film Coming; Set For July 2018 Release!   Animated SPIDER-MAN Film Coming; Set For July 2018 Release! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 1:55 pm

@yonny616 Doesn't matter. LEGO Batman is it's own thing. It's been like that for awhile now, even before The LEGO Movie. It's not an animated Batman movie, it's an animated LEGO Batman movie. There's a difference. Phil Lord & Chris Miller's Spider-Man just another Spider-Man movie, but animated.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Animated SPIDER-MAN Film Coming; Set For July 2018 Release!   Animated SPIDER-MAN Film Coming; Set For July 2018 Release! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 2:03 pm

Mecha wrote:
@yonny616 Doesn't matter. LEGO Batman is it's own thing. It's been like that for awhile now, even before The LEGO Movie. It's not an animated Batman movie, it's an animated LEGO Batman movie. There's a difference. Phil Lord & Chris Miller's Spider-Man just another Spider-Man movie, but animated.
Still Batman.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Animated SPIDER-MAN Film Coming; Set For July 2018 Release!   Animated SPIDER-MAN Film Coming; Set For July 2018 Release! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 2:08 pm

Animated SPIDER-MAN Film Coming; Set For July 2018 Release! Batman10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animated SPIDER-MAN Film Coming; Set For July 2018 Release!   Animated SPIDER-MAN Film Coming; Set For July 2018 Release! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animated SPIDER-MAN Film Coming; Set For July 2018 Release!
Page 1 of 1