Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Spider-Man reboot will not bring back villains from the previous films

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Spider-Man reboot will not bring back villains from the previous films R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Spider-Man reboot will not bring back villains from the previous films Empty
PostSubject: Spider-Man reboot will not bring back villains from the previous films   Spider-Man reboot will not bring back villains from the previous films I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 2:40 pm

Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Spider-Man reboot will not bring back villains from the previous films Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man reboot will not bring back villains from the previous films   Spider-Man reboot will not bring back villains from the previous films I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 5:48 pm

That's good - for now.

I'm still hoping to eventually see Mysterio in a Spidey movie.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man reboot will not bring back villains from the previous films   Spider-Man reboot will not bring back villains from the previous films I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 6:29 pm

Wait, they are doing another damn reboot? Spider-Man reboot will not bring back villains from the previous films 1443829230
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man reboot will not bring back villains from the previous films   Spider-Man reboot will not bring back villains from the previous films I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 6:45 pm

If my prediction is correct, then it might be Mysterio. Because many years ago, before Sam Raimi's Spider-Man 3 came out, I pretty much predicted the villains we were going to see. Like Venom for the 3rd movie, The Lizard for the 4th movie, Electro for the 5th movie and Mysterio for the 6th movie. Funny enough, I was right for the most part, lol! 

I think I was also hoping for Carnage, but after being traumatized from watching Spider-Man, I had doubts for obvious reasons.

@Teckno Yes. But this time, Spider-Man will share the same universe as The Avengers. So you're going to see Spider-Man appear in other Marvel movies.

Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Spider-Man reboot will not bring back villains from the previous films Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man reboot will not bring back villains from the previous films   Spider-Man reboot will not bring back villains from the previous films I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 6:46 pm

Teckno wrote:
Wait, they are doing another damn reboot? Spider-Man reboot will not bring back villains from the previous films 1443829230

Where in the world have you been hiding these past few months, lol?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man reboot will not bring back villains from the previous films   Spider-Man reboot will not bring back villains from the previous films I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 6:50 pm

Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man reboot will not bring back villains from the previous films   Spider-Man reboot will not bring back villains from the previous films I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 7:14 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Teckno wrote:

Where in the world have you been hiding these past few months, lol?

I actively try to ignore anything Spiderman related since the great spooderman invasion of G7. Razz

Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man reboot will not bring back villains from the previous films   Spider-Man reboot will not bring back villains from the previous films I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 7:18 pm

@Teckno Funny how you are saying that now while the Spider-Man banner is on. Spider-Man reboot will not bring back villains from the previous films 725796345

Spider-Man reboot will not bring back villains from the previous films Spoode10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man reboot will not bring back villains from the previous films   Spider-Man reboot will not bring back villains from the previous films I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spider-Man reboot will not bring back villains from the previous films
Page 1 of 1