Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Benh Zeitlin is BACK with a New Film!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Benh Zeitlin is BACK with a New Film! Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Benh Zeitlin is BACK with a New Film! Empty
PostSubject: Benh Zeitlin is BACK with a New Film!   Benh Zeitlin is BACK with a New Film! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 12:20 pm

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/beasts-of-the-southern-wild-director-benh-zeitlin-gearing-up-new-film-wendy-20150806

Benh Zeitlin is BACK with a New Film! ?url=http%3A%2F%2Fd1oi7t5trwfj5d.cloudfront.net%2F69%2F34b6a0cb7511e1a00322000a1d0930%2Ffile%2FDirector-Ben-Zeitlin-and-Quvenzhane-Wallis-on-the-set-of-BEASTS-OF-THE-SOUTHERN

Quote :
Benh Zeitlin...now there's a name we haven't heard in a while. Ever since breaking out in 2012 with "Beasts Of The Southern Wild," the filmmaker has kept a low profile, and while most would use the kind of buzz he earned on that picture to make studio deals or work in television, Zeitlin seems to be forging his own creative path.

Two years later, the film is finally gearing up, and Antigua Observer reports that the movie, tentatively titled "Wendy," will shoot in the country, and that casting is already underway. And Zeitlin promises more of his hand-built aesthetic for the movie.

"The new film is about a young girl who gets kidnapped onto a hidden ecosystem where a tribal war is raging over a form of pollen that breaks the relationship between aging and time," Zeitlin said at the time. "It follows a friendship-love story-adventure of her and a joyous, reckless, pleasure-mongering young boy as they swirl in and out of youth and as the ecosystem around them spirals toward destruction. We’re working on it all day every day, but as all psychotic adventures go, you know where your destination is but not how long it’s going to take to get there."

Took a damn while, to say the least. :)
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Benh Zeitlin is BACK with a New Film! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Benh Zeitlin is BACK with a New Film!   Benh Zeitlin is BACK with a New Film! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 12:59 pm

Never seen Beasts Of The Southern Wild before.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Benh Zeitlin is BACK with a New Film!   Benh Zeitlin is BACK with a New Film! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 1:04 pm

Mecha wrote:
Never seen Beasts Of The Southern Wild before.

It was the biggest feature-film debut in a long time. I don't think you'd like it, though, as it really doesn't seem like your type of film. You could give it a go, however.

Here's the trailer:

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Benh Zeitlin is BACK with a New Film! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Benh Zeitlin is BACK with a New Film!   Benh Zeitlin is BACK with a New Film! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 1:14 pm

@RamboOnRedBull Just because you said that I'm watching it now, lol!
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Benh Zeitlin is BACK with a New Film!   Benh Zeitlin is BACK with a New Film! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 1:18 pm

Mecha wrote:
@RamboOnRedBull Just because you said that I'm watching it now, lol!

Haha, you effin' derp. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Benh Zeitlin is BACK with a New Film!   Benh Zeitlin is BACK with a New Film! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Benh Zeitlin is BACK with a New Film!
Page 1 of 1