Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SPIDER-MAN Coming Home After all?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

SPIDER-MAN Coming Home After all?! PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

SPIDER-MAN Coming Home After all?! Empty
PostSubject: SPIDER-MAN Coming Home After all?!   SPIDER-MAN Coming Home After all?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 2:20 pm

SPIDER-MAN Coming Home After all?! Avengers-spider-man-which-of-these-is-your-preferred-method-for-inserting-spider-man-into-the-mcu

Quote :
Latino Review's Dave Gonzalez has posted his weekly column, and has revealed a LOT of new details about Marvel Studios' upcoming slate of movies. Though Dave is usually on the money, until any of this is official we'll have to take it as a rumor for now -- but if even half the stuff below turns out to be true, the MCU is is for one Hades of a shake up. First off, we better address that headline: According to Dave, the "deal went through" and Spider-Man will indeed be a part of Avengers: Infinity War Part 1. Rumors of Andrew Garfield or Tobey Maguire (seriously?) reprising the role have been put to bed too -- this will be a brand new actor. As if that wasn't a big enough announcement on its own, he also has the details on the films that lead up to that highly anticipated cinematic event. Once more, do not read on unless you are ready for some massive SPOILERS?

Possible MAJOR Spoilers:

Lots to take in here, but let us know what you think in the usual place. And may I just add: HOLY SH*T!
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/markcassidycbm/news/?a=113625

Latino-Review has been pretty accurate with Marvel scoops, unlike DC scoops, but if true... HOLY FUCKING SHIT!
Mecha's reaction:
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

SPIDER-MAN Coming Home After all?! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: SPIDER-MAN Coming Home After all?!   SPIDER-MAN Coming Home After all?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 3:00 pm

This might explain why there hasn't been any news at all about Sony's Spider-Man films. DSP2
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

SPIDER-MAN Coming Home After all?! Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: SPIDER-MAN Coming Home After all?!   SPIDER-MAN Coming Home After all?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 5:09 pm

I'd actually care for The Avengers movies if they had Spidey in them.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: SPIDER-MAN Coming Home After all?!   SPIDER-MAN Coming Home After all?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 5:15 pm

@RamboOnRedBull You're fooling no one. You care about them with or without Spidey. Razz
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

SPIDER-MAN Coming Home After all?! Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: SPIDER-MAN Coming Home After all?!   SPIDER-MAN Coming Home After all?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 5:16 pm

yonny616 wrote:
@RamboOnRedBull You're fooling no one. You care about them with or without Spidey. Razz

Riiight.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: SPIDER-MAN Coming Home After all?!   SPIDER-MAN Coming Home After all?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 7:26 pm

Can't wait to see Spidey kick some Thanos ass in The Avengers: Infinity War. SPIDER-MAN Coming Home After all?! 2505020059

SPIDER-MAN Coming Home After all?! 1zlg902
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: SPIDER-MAN Coming Home After all?!   SPIDER-MAN Coming Home After all?! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 11:25 am

Spider-Man In AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR? Nope! Sony Reps Dismiss Rumors
SPIDER-MAN Coming Home After all?! Mauricio-abril-spidey-sony
Quote :
The possibility of Spider-Man joining the Marvel Cinematic Universe was first reported on last year after the tepic critical and commerical response to The Amazing Spider-Man 2. The "Sony Hack" would reveal that it was something actively being discussed between Marvel Studios and Sony, with talks seemingly breaking down shortly after, though other reports would later claim otherwise.

Earlier today, we heard that the deal may be done, with Spidey set to appear in Avengers: Infinity War. Comic Book Resources have since reached out to Sony, and a studio representitive told them that the report is an "old rumor" with "no validity whatsoever." Marvel and Disney have not yet responded. Ultimately, this may mean nothing, but it is odd that they would respond this way.

Based on past experience, there's really no way of knowing how to take this as denials have sometimes been proved wrong, and were other times spot on. It's a guessing game!

Regardless, we're going to find out one way or the other soon enough, as Sinister Six is still supposed to be coming out in 2016. So, start counting down the days until that pointless movie is released and the sure to be terrible third instalment of The Amazing Spider-Man franchise. Yay?
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=113663

Boooooo! Seems logical business wise though. Why share profits with Marvel if they know someone can get it right.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: SPIDER-MAN Coming Home After all?!   SPIDER-MAN Coming Home After all?! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 11:41 am

SPIDER-MAN Coming Home After all?! 262pl4w
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPIDER-MAN Coming Home After all?!   SPIDER-MAN Coming Home After all?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SPIDER-MAN Coming Home After all?!
Page 1 of 1