Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What next gen console you getting/got?

Go down 
+11
Gutzahn
Stigma
RamboOnRedBull
yonny616
NoelX2
Orc
Chobo
Bluenose
Archduke
Mecha
Orion
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

TSIA
 Wii U
 PS4
 Xbox One
 PS Vita
 3DS
View results
AuthorMessage
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

Stature : 2

What next gen console you getting/got? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next gen console you getting/got?   What next gen console you getting/got? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 1:42 pm

@Onion, well I mean they do complain to me every fucking day of their meaningless lives. They do send me a lot of insulting comments daily. They do make up bullshit about other consoles that isn't true. They DO bash other game franchises but defend Sony's games that are EXACTLY like the franchises they bash. #BashHaloDefendKillzone #BashMarioButDefendLBPorSlyCooper #BashGearsofWarandPraiseTheOrder

At heart I'm insulted by their stupidity. I'm offended because they make the REST of us look bad. Also, did you know that PS4 fanboys sent death threats to an indie developer for talking up the Xbox One? http://www.frontburnr.net/burnrs/playstation-fanboys-make-the-gaming-community-look-like-scum-on-toys-r-us-xbox-one-video/

I cannot and will not stand by and support Sony when they cannot keep their fanboys under control. I'd rather make the switch to Xbox and avoid ever having to talk to a PlayStation fanboy. These are the same people who went out and bought trashy games like Knack, knowing it was trash (BrokenGamezHD) and the same community who treats gaming like an Empire (Hellhound30x) and the only fan base I've seen that is full of retardation this Gen.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: What next gen console you getting/got?   What next gen console you getting/got? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 1:44 pm

TerraXehanort wrote:
@Onion, well I mean they do complain to me every fucking day of their meaningless lives. They do send me a lot of insulting comments daily. They do make up bullshit about other consoles that isn't true. They DO bash other game franchises but defend Sony's games that are EXACTLY like the franchises they bash. #BashHaloDefendKillzone #BashMarioButDefendLBPorSlyCooper #BashGearsofWarandPraiseTheOrder

At heart I'm insulted by their stupidity. I'm offended because they make the REST of us look bad. Also, did you know that PS4 fanboys sent death threats to an indie developer for talking up the Xbox One? http://www.frontburnr.net/burnrs/playstation-fanboys-make-the-gaming-community-look-like-scum-on-toys-r-us-xbox-one-video/

I cannot and will not stand by and support Sony when they cannot keep their fanboys under control. I'd rather make the switch to Xbox and avoid ever having to talk to a PlayStation fanboy. These are the same people who went out and bought trashy games like Knack, knowing it was trash (BrokenGamezHD) and the same community who treats gaming like an Empire (Hellhound30x) and the only fan base I've seen that is full of retardation this Gen.

Yup, you're Kendo. Razz 
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

PostSubject: Re: What next gen console you getting/got?   What next gen console you getting/got? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 1:45 pm

http://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/1qs95g/ps4_fanboy_said_this_to_me_in_line_at_the_ps4/
Here's another one.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: What next gen console you getting/got?   What next gen console you getting/got? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 1:52 pm

TerraXehanort wrote:
http://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/1qs95g/ps4_fanboy_said_this_to_me_in_line_at_the_ps4/
Here's another one.

Ehh I've seen worse done by the Xbox Fans. Especially, by General MLD's drones during the old YT Console war days. The entire Xbox Republic forum was a disgusting shithole consumed by Xbox fanboys, and you couldn't even like other consoles and criticize the Xbox 360 fairly without being called a fanboy. This went on for years.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

PostSubject: Re: What next gen console you getting/got?   What next gen console you getting/got? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 2:01 pm

Yeah I noticed. Their ED page was funny I'll admit and true. That's what happens when you take the internet way too seriously. I once did at one point, then I grew up. Now nothing is serious, not even gaming. Also, as far as insulting the 360, I own the machine and I'll insult it whenever I damn well please. I shouldn't be banned from anywhere for having a different opinion. Though with the way people are now, I'm afraid of going on the official PlayStation or Xbox forums and bashing Sony and MS when they fuck up... Because of the ban hammer and I don't wanna be banned from live or PSN.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

What next gen console you getting/got? - Page 2 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: What next gen console you getting/got?   What next gen console you getting/got? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 2:08 pm

Playstation and Xbox fanboys are as cancerous as each other, only difference is that ps4 fanboys seem to have a more vocal presence eon the internet.
Back to top Go down
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

PostSubject: Re: What next gen console you getting/got?   What next gen console you getting/got? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 2:14 pm

^ Agreed... You know there's a group on FB called the Xbox Mafia? That's almost as bad as Hellhound's group. The problem though is on most occasions, I rarely see any Xbox fanboys on my channel. So I don't target them usually.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

What next gen console you getting/got? - Page 2 StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: What next gen console you getting/got?   What next gen console you getting/got? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:14 am

Threads about what system you're planning on buying or already bought. Not Console Wars XIV: Too poor to afford all 5 (including handhelds). Back on topic ladies.
Back to top Go down
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

PostSubject: Re: What next gen console you getting/got?   What next gen console you getting/got? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 4:21 pm

Considering I'm making more money, likely all of them in the future.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

What next gen console you getting/got? - Page 2 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: What next gen console you getting/got?   What next gen console you getting/got? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 4:26 pm

I'm earning £120+ a week and plan on buying a Wii U and PS4. Get Wii U first BECAUSE OF DAT MARIO KART 8, and i'll get PS4 whenever there's a system seller for me on there, maybe the Ratchet & Clank remake or the Frozen game at Gamescom
Back to top Go down
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

PostSubject: Re: What next gen console you getting/got?   What next gen console you getting/got? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 7:48 pm

Great... Now I need to preorder the One sooner than I originally was going to. Arkham Knight, Rise of the Tomb Raider... Did I mention Witcher III?
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

What next gen console you getting/got? - Page 2 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: What next gen console you getting/got?   What next gen console you getting/got? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 1:19 pm

TerraXehanort wrote:
Great... Now I need to preorder the One sooner than I originally was going to. Arkham Knight, Rise of the Tomb Raider... Did I mention Witcher III?

Not really, no.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What next gen console you getting/got?   What next gen console you getting/got? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What next gen console you getting/got?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2