Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Next-Gen's First Place Console...

Go down 
+13
Stigma
Mugen
Hydell
The Enkindler
BioDemon
igame
Stoney
yonny616
Archduke
ghost23
Orc
RamboOnRedBull
Mecha
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who do you think will end up being in first place next gen?
Microsoft
Next-Gen's First Place Console... I_vote_lcap31%Next-Gen's First Place Console... I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 5 ]
Nintendo
Next-Gen's First Place Console... I_vote_lcap38%Next-Gen's First Place Console... I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 6 ]
Sony
Next-Gen's First Place Console... I_vote_lcap31%Next-Gen's First Place Console... I_vote_rcap
 31% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Next-Gen's First Place Console... R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Next-Gen's First Place Console... Empty
PostSubject: Next-Gen's First Place Console...   Next-Gen's First Place Console... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:55 am

Your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Next-Gen's First Place Console... Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Next-Gen's First Place Console...   Next-Gen's First Place Console... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:13 am

Nintendo or Sony the person that voted MS is a dumbass Next-Gen's First Place Console... 1443829230
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Next-Gen's First Place Console...   Next-Gen's First Place Console... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:57 am

M$ will probably be last place.
Sony simply has the upper hand with the console market, they were just unlucky this gen because of the stupid price tag and having it released a year later.
Nintendo will probably be first place again if it comes out first and with a low price.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: Next-Gen's First Place Console...   Next-Gen's First Place Console... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:57 am

RamboOnRedbull wrote:
Nintendo or Sony the person that voted MS is a dumbass Next-Gen's First Place Console... 1443829230

Apparently you know exactly what is going to happen next generation. Alright mate.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Next-Gen's First Place Console...   Next-Gen's First Place Console... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:27 am

ghost23 wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:

Apparently you know exactly what is going to happen next generation. Alright mate.

Yes i do, thank you Next-Gen's First Place Console... 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Next-Gen's First Place Console...   Next-Gen's First Place Console... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:31 am

We can't really know what happens next gene because we don't even know what strategy sony and microsoft will use next gen. Either way rambo doesn't know shit about bussiness. Razz
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Next-Gen's First Place Console...   Next-Gen's First Place Console... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:38 am

Toxicmaniac wrote:
We can't really know what happens next gene because we don't even know what strategy sony and microsoft will use next gen. Either way rambo doesn't know shit about bussiness. Razz

Comes from the MS cocksucker Razz
No, but jokin' aside, it's dumb to think Microsoft will have a chance to dominate BOTH Nintendo AND Sony next-gen when both those companies have a bigger brand recognition worldwide. Maybe at the Gen AFTER Next-gen, or heck, maybe even at the end of the next-generation, but no way in hell will MS beat Sony and Nintendo before at LEAST after 5-6 years after next-gen kickstarts..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Next-Gen's First Place Console...   Next-Gen's First Place Console... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:50 am

RamboOnRedbull wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:

No, but jokin' aside, it's dumb to think Microsoft will have a chance to dominate BOTH Nintendo AND Sony next-gen when both those companies have a bigger brand recognition worldwide. Maybe at the Gen AFTER Next-gen, or heck, maybe even at the end of the next-generation, but no way in hell will MS beat Sony and Nintendo before at LEAST after 5-6 years after next-gen kickstarts..
You do realize that no matter how much recognition they have in the world the xbox will always have massive lead the the biggest gaming country. The USA. Not forgetting that microsoft is far better in marketing then sony and that they got a huge advantage from popularity this gen thanks to the FPS hype. The playstation brand has become old and can't back itself up anymore. I expect the shooter genre to be massive atleast half of the next gen and microsoft can take advantage with that because shooters have become mainstream on the 360. You must be stupid if you think playstation can easily outsell the xbox while xbox has 2 killer apps and the dominating genre because its unknown in smaller nations.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Next-Gen's First Place Console...   Next-Gen's First Place Console... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:51 am

who the fuck makes these stupid threads? who gives a shit about who wins next gen. PC Gaming is superior anyways.

BTW, I voted Sony to piss everyone off.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Next-Gen's First Place Console...   Next-Gen's First Place Console... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:53 am

Toxicmaniac wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:

You do realize that no matter how much recognition they have in the world the xbox will always have massive lead the the biggest gaming country. The USA. Not forgetting that microsoft is far better in marketing then sony and that they got a huge advantage from popularity this gen thanks to the FPS hype. The playstation brand has become old and can't back itself up anymore. I expect the shooter genre to be massive atleast half of the next gen and microsoft can take advantage with that because shooters have become mainstream on the 360. You must be stupid if you think playstation can easily outsell the xbox while xbox has 2 killer apps and the dominating genre because its unknown in smaller nations.

Next-Gen's First Place Console... 1443829230
2 killer aps....WOOOOW. Next-Gen's First Place Console... 457301478 The only reason MS is ahead of Sony is because Sony fucked up by putting the ps3 at 600 and making it come in out in EU by 07.
You assume that USA is big and EU and Asia are small nations? Next-Gen's First Place Console... 457301478
MS are not gonna fucking lead next-gen because of USA, Toxic. You need to pull your head out of MS's ass, before i fucking bitch slap you back to Sony.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Next-Gen's First Place Console... PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Next-Gen's First Place Console...   Next-Gen's First Place Console... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:11 am

I voted Sony, Microsoft will suffer the third console curse.lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Next-Gen's First Place Console...   Next-Gen's First Place Console... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:44 am

RamboOnRedbull wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:

2 killer aps....WOOOOW. Next-Gen's First Place Console... 457301478 The only reason MS is ahead of Sony is because Sony fucked up by putting the ps3 at 600 and making it come in out in EU by 07.
You assume that USA is big and EU and Asia are small nations? Next-Gen's First Place Console... 457301478
MS are not gonna fucking lead next-gen because of USA, Toxic. You need to pull your head out of MS's ass, before i fucking bitch slap you back to Sony.
Compared to the USA japan and europe aren't that big when it comes to games. Just look at the sales of all three consoles. Even the wii sells more in the USA then europe and japan together.
And yes. 2 killer apps. 2 more then sony has. I love you The fact is that i couldnt care less if sony sold more then microsoft or microsoft sells more then sony. Im just looking it from a bussiness standpoint.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Next-Gen's First Place Console...   Next-Gen's First Place Console... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:57 am

Toxicmaniac wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:

Compared to the USA japan and europe aren't that big when it comes to games. Just look at the sales of all three consoles. Even the wii sells more in the USA then europe and japan together.
And yes. 2 killer apps. 2 more then sony has. I love you The fact is that i couldnt care less if sony sold more then microsoft or microsoft sells more then sony. Im just looking it from a bussiness standpoint.

Wait.....you didn't refute my arguements.....WAIT.....DOES THAT MEAN WHAT I THINK?......I WON!!??!? YAY :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Next-Gen's First Place Console...   Next-Gen's First Place Console... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:55 pm

DukeNukem34 wrote:
who the fuck makes these stupid threads? who gives a shit about who wins next gen. PC Gaming is superior anyways.

BTW, I voted Sony to piss everyone off.

You're probably the only PC fanboy I know who doesn't own a gaming PC. lol
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Next-Gen's First Place Console...   Next-Gen's First Place Console... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 2:08 pm

RamboOnRedbull wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:

Wait.....you didn't refute my arguements.....WAIT.....DOES THAT MEAN WHAT I THINK?......I WON!!??!? YAY :cheers:

No it just means your stupid. Consoles will be flooded will casual trash games in ten years. They will die out soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Next-Gen's First Place Console...   Next-Gen's First Place Console... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 2:22 pm

DukeNukem34 wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:

No it just means your stupid. Consoles will be flooded will casual trash games in ten years. They will die out soon.

I'll highly doubt that, though it could happen.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Next-Gen's First Place Console...   Next-Gen's First Place Console... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 2:36 pm

Can't wait for the next gen consoles, a new breed of fanboy will be born and troll videos will be made Next-Gen's First Place Console... 2505020059 as immature as it might be, i kinda find it fun to watch.

I didn't really vote, we don't know what Microsoft and Sony will offer for the next gen.

Last edited by igame on Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Next-Gen's First Place Console...   Next-Gen's First Place Console... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 4:48 pm

Voted MS, if they have a Halo and Gears at launch and release a year early then they can easily win. Also the 360 has a HUUUUUGE lead in America I would imagine it's because the 360 is generally seen as the "Shooter" console, and us Americans love to shoot shit, while most Americans (in my experience) view the PS brand as games like FF and LBP. The Xbox will have America next gen, no doubt. It's the rest of the world it may struggle in. The casual market is another unknown here, but I think MS is going to rake them in with Kinect and the 360 vs the Wii-U. In conclusion I believe MS will have the majority of the casual market (A price drop to 200-250 for a 360 and Kinect would bring in the casuals) and the majority of the Hardcore market (if MS releases their Nextbox before the next PS and has Halo and/or Gears as launch title(s).) This is all my opinion and I don't feel like arguing, so don't event start.

(I'll just leave this here if you guys were wondering where I got my info from.)
Next-Gen's First Place Console... Americas_totals
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Next-Gen's First Place Console...   Next-Gen's First Place Console... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:11 pm

Still robbing other people's colours I see.
Anyways N for Nintendo.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Next-Gen's First Place Console...   Next-Gen's First Place Console... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:23 pm

I'm not voting because its just impossible to predict their business strategies. I've said it before but all three have made some major mistakes this gen and they will learn from these mistakes next gen. Hell they have alrady learned from their mistakes, Sony's PS Vita has a great price and Microsofts Xbox Slim is actually reliable.

Sony have now learned to actually advertise their products and Microsoft are probably going to use a storage format that will keep pace next gen.

It shall be interesting...
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: Next-Gen's First Place Console...   Next-Gen's First Place Console... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:19 pm

RamboOnRedbull wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:

You know what's funny about those 2 killer apps. Halo and Gears of War probably make more money for Microsoft than most if not all of the Sony exclusive franchises put together.

And mate, honestly you have no idea how business and economics works if you think Nintendo is gong to absolutely dominate next generation. People are NOT confident about the Wii U at all. Look at the investors and how Nintendo's shares just dropped after they announced the Wii U. Being good at business is being able to think like a consumer. Think about who will want to buy the Wii U. The whole reason the Wii and in a way Kinect did well was because it was a new technology that they had never tried so they flocked out to buy it. But for the average consumer, the Wii U controller just looks like an iPad so there is no incentive for them to buy it cause they have already tried it or they own one already.
Not to mention the fact that the hardware inside the Wii U, as of right now, isn't really suited for the next generation of consoles because Microsoft and Sony will absolutely destroy it in a few years time. We will be back in the same situation we were in this generation where it's Microsoft and Sony battling it out for the hardcore with the Wii U aiming for a different demographic, except that Nintendo may never reach that demographic.
Back to top Go down
Mugen
Villager
Villager
Mugen

Stature : 1

PostSubject: Re: Next-Gen's First Place Console...   Next-Gen's First Place Console... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:25 pm

personnaly I think M$ will release some kinect 2 kinda console, I don't think they'll drop the hardcore's but I don't think their gonna be their first interest either.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Next-Gen's First Place Console...   Next-Gen's First Place Console... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:48 pm

Mugen wrote:
personnaly I think M$ will release some kinect 2 kinda console, I don't think they'll drop the hardcore's but I don't think their gonna be their first interest either.
Really? I think the nextbox will be hardcore oriented and MS will keep the 360/Kinect bundle on the market and drop the price to draw in the casuals. Then down the line (4 years or so into the next gen) drop 360 support and release a "super" kinect type of device to draw the casuals to the nextbox.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Next-Gen's First Place Console...   Next-Gen's First Place Console... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:51 am

RamboOnRedbull wrote:

You fucking kidding me? The Wii U looks like straight garbage and Microsoft has Kinect and will probably release a Kinect 2 and win the casual market. And that's also why Microsoft's next console will sell better than Sony's, because they have the casual market.

It's funny how you call me a dumbass when you even suggest that Sony will take first place next gen. They odds of them taking first place are pathetically low.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Next-Gen's First Place Console... PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Next-Gen's First Place Console...   Next-Gen's First Place Console... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:00 am

BlackStigma wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:

You fucking kidding me? The Wii U looks like straight garbage and Microsoft has Kinect and will probably release a Kinect 2 and win the casual market. And that's also why Microsoft's next console will sell better than Sony's, because they have the casual market.

It's funny how you call me a dumbass when you even suggest that Sony will take first place next gen. They odds of them taking first place are pathetically low.
How so?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next-Gen's First Place Console...   Next-Gen's First Place Console... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next-Gen's First Place Console...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next