Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What next gen console you getting/got?

Go down 
+11
Gutzahn
Stigma
RamboOnRedBull
yonny616
NoelX2
Orc
Chobo
Bluenose
Archduke
Mecha
Orion
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

TSIA
 Wii U
 PS4
 Xbox One
 PS Vita
 3DS
View results
AuthorMessage
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

What next gen console you getting/got? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

What next gen console you getting/got? Empty
PostSubject: What next gen console you getting/got?   What next gen console you getting/got? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 9:37 am

Remember: 6 frogs doesn't always
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

What next gen console you getting/got? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: What next gen console you getting/got?   What next gen console you getting/got? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 9:41 am

That QUAD son.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: What next gen console you getting/got?   What next gen console you getting/got? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 11:28 am

PS4 cause I  ❤ Sony.

EDIT: Wii U because HD Zelda.......enough said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: What next gen console you getting/got?   What next gen console you getting/got? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 11:33 am

Gonna get the PS4 this week along with Infamous Second Son.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: What next gen console you getting/got?   What next gen console you getting/got? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 11:45 am

Going to get the white PS4 Destiny bundle when it comes out.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

What next gen console you getting/got? 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: What next gen console you getting/got?   What next gen console you getting/got? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 11:51 am

Since I already have a PS4, Wii U and PC, the Xbox One is next.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: What next gen console you getting/got?   What next gen console you getting/got? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 11:52 am

Teckno wrote:
Gonna get the PS4 this week along with Infamous Second Son.

What next gen console you getting/got? Z
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: What next gen console you getting/got?   What next gen console you getting/got? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 12:53 pm

http://www.g7gaming.net/t11180-i-really-need-to-do-something

So gonna hold out for now, maybe till 2015. Maybe Summer '15 and if I leave it that long I can make a more informed decision of whether to get the X1 or PS4.

Currently got the 3DS & Vita (though I consider 3DS a last gen system)
:)
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: What next gen console you getting/got?   What next gen console you getting/got? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 3:13 pm

I already have a PS4, a Wii U, and a 3DS.

I'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

What next gen console you getting/got? PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: What next gen console you getting/got?   What next gen console you getting/got? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 7:51 pm

I have a PS4. Once I start working I'm getting an Xbone.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

What next gen console you getting/got? Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: What next gen console you getting/got?   What next gen console you getting/got? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 2:39 pm

Getting the PS4 first, and then maybe a Wii U afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: What next gen console you getting/got?   What next gen console you getting/got? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 6:30 pm

My brother has an Xbox One that I play sometimes so I'll be getting a PS4. However unless there's a really good deal I will wait for Bloodborne to release.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What next gen console you getting/got?   What next gen console you getting/got? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 7:00 pm

Wii U
Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: What next gen console you getting/got?   What next gen console you getting/got? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 7:06 pm

Gonna wait a bit till Bloodborne, Deep Down and Uncharted are in sight. But Ps4 it is.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: What next gen console you getting/got?   What next gen console you getting/got? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 7:24 pm

I found a brand new PS4 console on Ebay for $359 and bought it. God bless internet sales.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

What next gen console you getting/got? StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: What next gen console you getting/got?   What next gen console you getting/got? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 7:27 pm

The only system I don't own as of yet is the Xbox One. I'll eventually get one once there are more games I'm interested in and if there is a good bundle out for it. As of right now, I'm not going to buy a console that is currently the most expensive system which I'm probably not going to put in as much time in comparison to the PS4 and the Wii U.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

What next gen console you getting/got? XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: What next gen console you getting/got?   What next gen console you getting/got? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 2:32 am

I was dead set on PlayStation 4 for the longest time, but since E3, I've sort of been leaning towards the Xbox One, especially since it's only $400 now (without the Kinect, sure, but I don't need a Kinect and I can just buy one down the road if I do).
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: What next gen console you getting/got?   What next gen console you getting/got? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 7:09 am

Jack the Spectre wrote:
I was dead set on PlayStation 4 for the longest time, but since E3, I've sort of been leaning towards the Xbox One, especially since it's only $400 now (without the Kinect, sure, but I don't need a Kinect and I can just buy one down the road if I do).

:cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers: 
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: What next gen console you getting/got?   What next gen console you getting/got? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:04 am

Hey which of you fags have the PS4? I might be getting one sooner than expected. Also how many people does cross game chat support?
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

What next gen console you getting/got? StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: What next gen console you getting/got?   What next gen console you getting/got? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 2:30 am

Stigma wrote:
Hey which of you fags have the PS4? I might be getting one sooner than expected. Also how many people does cross game chat support?

So far me, Chobo, Teckno and Cerna (I think).
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: What next gen console you getting/got?   What next gen console you getting/got? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 4:49 am

Where the fuck is Cerna at anyways?
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: What next gen console you getting/got?   What next gen console you getting/got? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 10:26 am

2Sugoi2Die wrote:
Stigma wrote:

So far me, Chobo, Teckno and Cerna (I think).

And Biotic God and Stoney me thinks.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: What next gen console you getting/got?   What next gen console you getting/got? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:27 pm

I gotz a PS4. The only person I've ever played vidya games with off here was Jack. We played a few games of Halo Reach. Dude would not SHUT the fuck up talking in an faux ozzie accent.

He's weird.

My PSN is IAmStoney.
Back to top Go down
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

Stature : 2

PostSubject: Re: What next gen console you getting/got?   What next gen console you getting/got? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 11:34 am

Number One is the Xbox One. Why? 1. I hate the Sony Ponies, and 2. Because I can. No seriously, I use my PS3 almost exclusively for multiplats... Which I should be using my Xbox for that since it has all the same games. Second is the Wii U. Though I personally wanna wait until they come out with a model with more storage, if that does happen. I'll get a PS4 when the fan boys die off. Which isn't gonna happen. I had some fanboys telling me the PlayStation is now the most supreme system. Hell NO!
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

What next gen console you getting/got? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: What next gen console you getting/got?   What next gen console you getting/got? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 1:19 pm

TerraXehanort wrote:
Number One is the Xbox One. Why? 1. I hate the Sony Ponies, and 2. Because I can. No seriously, I use my PS3 almost exclusively for multiplats... Which I should be using my Xbox for that since it has all the same games. Second is the Wii U. Though I personally wanna wait until they come out with a model with more storage, if that does happen. I'll get a PS4 when the fan boys die off. Which isn't gonna happen. I had some fanboys telling me the PlayStation is now the most supreme system. Hell NO!

You....you aren't getting the console because of your opinion of the fan base? Why you sure showed them m8!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What next gen console you getting/got?   What next gen console you getting/got? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What next gen console you getting/got?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next