Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What next-gen console will you get?

Go down 
+10
Azazel
Bluenose
Stigma
RamboOnRedBull
Mecha
Gutzahn
Mikenuge
Orion
2Sugoi2Die
NoelX2
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

What next-gen console will you get? Empty
PostSubject: What next-gen console will you get?   What next-gen console will you get? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:32 am

I can't believe I am saying this, but it's the PS4 for me.

Here's why:

SSB4 will also be on 3DS

I don't want to be fucked in the ass by Microsoft again

Lol Microsoft bullshit

Shmups will come to the PS4 (Here's why: the Xbox One will use Blu-Rays. Because the two systems will use the same format, it would be wise to port shmups over to the PS4 for sales).

Muh exclusives

3hunna99

How about you?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What next-gen console will you get?   What next-gen console will you get? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:04 am

gonna go with ps4 as main console.

followed by a wiiU when its at least 250$ cheap and has SSB, X2, and bayo 2.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

What next-gen console will you get? StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: What next-gen console will you get?   What next-gen console will you get? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:10 am

The all Mighty KazStation 4
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

What next-gen console will you get? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: What next-gen console will you get?   What next-gen console will you get? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:42 am

PS4, DAT INFAMOUS
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: What next-gen console will you get?   What next-gen console will you get? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:58 am

I'll get myself a PS4 just for MGS5. I will not a single penny to play online FUCK YOU SONY.

Why the fuck is Gran Turismo 6 a PS3 game :jackie:
Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: What next-gen console will you get?   What next-gen console will you get? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:35 am

Ps4. It's relatively cheap, has the strongest hardware this gen and with the hole bullshit the Xbox has to put up with, I can't find a single reason to pay more for less.

(Also Warframe and Planetside are worth mentioning to me, even more so should I be able to use my Pc-Account with the Ps4)
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

What next-gen console will you get? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: What next-gen console will you get?   What next-gen console will you get? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:03 am

How do you spell PlayStation 4?
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

What next-gen console will you get? Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: What next-gen console will you get?   What next-gen console will you get? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:24 am

I'm not sold on either. However, if Xbox One's price drops in the near future, then I'll get that first instead. It has way more interesting titles to me.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: What next-gen console will you get?   What next-gen console will you get? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:36 am

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
I'm not sold on either. However, if Xbox One's price drops in the near future, then I'll get that first instead. It has way more interesting titles to me.

Yeah, because we all know PS4 isn't going to release a lot more great titles by the time Xbox One gets a price drop.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: What next-gen console will you get?   What next-gen console will you get? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:38 am

That's why I said IF in the NEAR-FUTURE... eye roll
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: What next-gen console will you get?   What next-gen console will you get? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:48 am

You're missing the point. By the time Xbox One gets a price drop, the library of games will change for both console. So saying you're getting an Xbox One in the near-future because Microsoft shown off a lot more interesting games at E3 is kinda silly. The tables can turn by the time Xbox One gets a price cut.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: What next-gen console will you get?   What next-gen console will you get? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:04 am

I want to say ps4 but it has a pretty weak exclusive game line up, but xbox one is too expensive and restrictive. I'll wait a year or so and see what things are like then. Maybe microsoft will relax drm because of all the bad press, or ps4 gets more games.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: What next-gen console will you get?   What next-gen console will you get? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:06 am

Orion wrote:
PS4, DAT INFAMOUS

OHHH YEAAAHHHHH BRO

#INFAMOUS
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: What next-gen console will you get?   What next-gen console will you get? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:17 am

Stigma wrote:
I want to say ps4 but it has a pretty weak exclusive game line up, but xbox one is too expensive and restrictive. I'll wait a year or so and see what things are like then. Maybe microsoft will relax drm because of all the bad press, or ps4 gets more games.

Considering that Sony are still putting out exclusives on PS3, while Xbox 360 has nothing but Kinect titles, of course Xbox One has the slight edge in terms of games. But keep in mind. most of Xbox One's titles are third-party games. For all we know, they can be timed-exclusive.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: What next-gen console will you get?   What next-gen console will you get? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:20 am

Also, Duke brought up a great point a while ago about how the PS3 is still rolling in new amazing exclusives while the Xbox isn't. So it's understandable to see that Micro is pushing everything they have on Xbox One while Sony isn't.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: What next-gen console will you get?   What next-gen console will you get? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:52 am

Teckno wrote:
Orion wrote:
PS4, DAT INFAMOUS

OHHH YEAAAHHHHH BRO

#INFAMOUS

BEST GAME OF E3, BITCHES CANNOT DENY THIS
Back to top Go down
Azazel
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Azazel

What next-gen console will you get? 5DfcoiC
Stature : 7
Equestria

PostSubject: Re: What next-gen console will you get?   What next-gen console will you get? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:26 pm

I am still not totally sure, but I am leaning towards the Xbox One.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: What next-gen console will you get?   What next-gen console will you get? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:28 pm

Orion wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Orion wrote:
PS4, DAT INFAMOUS

OHHH YEAAAHHHHH BRO

#INFAMOUS

BEST GAME OF E3, BITCHES CANNOT DENY THIS

This deserves its own thread. Back on topic.
http://www.g7gaming.net/t8310-infamous-second-son-gameplay#98389
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: What next-gen console will you get?   What next-gen console will you get? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:00 pm

PS4, INFAMOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What next-gen console will you get? 2505020059

Yeah, this console is a must buy for me

I will also be getting a Wii U soon, now as it actually has games to play.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

What next-gen console will you get? 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: What next-gen console will you get?   What next-gen console will you get? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:16 pm

Playstation 4 definitely. Though the Wii U is starting to pick up some speed.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: What next-gen console will you get?   What next-gen console will you get? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:19 pm

Nintendo, make the Wii U $250 or GTFO!
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: What next-gen console will you get?   What next-gen console will you get? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:57 pm

Mecha wrote:
You're missing the point. By the time Xbox One gets a price drop, the library of games will change for both console. So saying you're getting an Xbox One in the near-future because Microsoft shown off a lot more interesting games at E3 is kinda silly. The tables can turn by the time Xbox One gets a price cut.

You obviously missed my point. I KNOW that when Xbox One's price drops, Sony's PS4 will have more exclusives. 

However, read what I said: If it happens SOON, and in the CLOSER future, I'd definitely pick it up. I doubt Sony will have 20+ exclusives by next year, where as, if MS made a price-drop by that time, I would go with them. 

Again, this isn't meant to be literal, it's meant to be hypothetical in that sense.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: What next-gen console will you get?   What next-gen console will you get? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:05 pm

The only exclusives im interested in are Knack and InFamous, however considering all the multiplatform games will run twice as better on PS4.... Yeah, not to mention Xbox One is still Xbox One.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: What next-gen console will you get?   What next-gen console will you get? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:31 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:

You obviously missed my point. I KNOW that when Xbox One's price drops, Sony's PS4 will have more exclusives. 

However, read what I said: If it happens SOON, and in the CLOSER future, I'd definitely pick it up. I doubt Sony will have 20+ exclusives by next year, where as, if MS made a price-drop by that time, I would go with them. 

Again, this isn't meant to be literal, it's meant to be hypothetical in that sense.

Still sounds very unrealistic though, but I get what you're saying. 

Also do those 20+ exclusives include the ones that already been announced? Don't forget, most of Xbox One's exclusives are third-party. Meaning, some of them could be just timed-exclusives.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: What next-gen console will you get?   What next-gen console will you get? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:14 am

Mecha wrote:
Stigma wrote:

Considering that Sony are still putting out exclusives on PS3, while Xbox 360 has nothing but Kinect titles, of course Xbox One has the slight edge in terms of games. But keep in mind. most of Xbox One's titles are third-party games. For all we know, they can be timed-exclusive.

Yeah you're right stuff like Dead Rising 3 will probably go to PS4 like a year later. So apparently the xbox one isn't going to support MMO's either, I was certain FFXIV would get a xone release but Microsoft has a retarded online policy and square-enix passed on that release even though they wanted to release it there. I've been looking at PC/PS4 shit like Planetside 2, Warframe, and War Thunder and it all looks pretty good and it's safe to assume it will get a lot of PC games ported over and I don't play PC so...yeah even if Microsoft got rid of DRM entirely I think I will go with PS4.

I had a thought earlier today. Maybe in the future I could buy a used Xbox One? Provided the hard drive wasn't wiped I would have access to all of the games the previous owner had purchased. Food for thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What next-gen console will you get?   What next-gen console will you get? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What next-gen console will you get?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next