Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread

Go down 
+7
Fenrir
Angelus
RamboOnRedBull
yonny616
Orion
Jack the Spectre
Mecha
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread   The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 12:44 pm

The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread 3hru6p10

Last edited by Mecha on Wed May 21, 2014 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread   The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 12:51 pm

I dig the suit.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread   The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 12:57 pm

http://www.g7gaming.net/t10068-official-dc-cinematic-universe-thread?highlight=official
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread   The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 1:26 pm

Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread   The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 2:02 pm

@Orion This deserves it own thread, matter of fact, Batman deserves his own thread.

Anway, here's a close look at the suit.

The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread BniL_yICEAAWQst

IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread   The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 2:28 pm

Beautiful. Sad It looks just like me comix. 😢

The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread Image14

Anyone who thinks he's ugly and fat needs to go play some legos.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread   The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 2:32 pm

No, stop leaking this fucking shit out.
Mods delete this or merge it, we need some fucking organisation. The mods were telling you off just the other fucking day about this shit you colossal faggot.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread   The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 2:34 pm

Mecha wrote:
Beautiful. :(It looks just like me comix. 😢

The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread Image14

Anyone who thinks he's ugly and fat needs to go play some legos.

I would, but I haven't been 9 in some years now. 

I can always send you my old legos, though.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread   The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 2:38 pm

TDKReturns Batman does look ugly and fat.

This suit looks like Batman hush with the TDKReturns symbol. Thes suit looks beautiful, but the symbol doesn't look "bat" enough.

Last edited by yonny616 on Tue May 13, 2014 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread   The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 4:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread   The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 7:36 pm

lol at posting Chris Stuckmann's opinion
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread   The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 7:54 pm

They're going to have to make Bane bigger in the DC cinematic universe, since Ben Affleck's Batman already makes Tom Hardy's Bane look like a pussy. Also make him Hispanic this time. Soy Bane, y yo voy a romperte cabron!
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread   The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:24 pm

@Mecha The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread 725796345 I guess with all that muscle padding he does look bigger.

On-topic: With my hype levels all under control, the suit is beautiful. Love the texture, love how it looks like its been through a lot of serious shit, but the ears a way to small and the batsymbol is horrible. Love the new Batmobile though, looks like the Arkham Knight Batmobile.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread   The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:53 pm

It isn't just the muscles, Ben Affleck is probably a lot taller than Tom Hardly as well. In The Dark Knight Rises, Tom Hardly had to wear height-boosting shoes in order for him to look taller than Christian Bale.

The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread 2-me10

Also I don't mind about the small ears and batsymbol since the design is based off of Frank Miller's Batman.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread   The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 1:31 am

The ears and bat symbol are the best part about the suit
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread   The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 10:28 am

@Mecha I know Ben is taller. Tom is apprently 5'10, Ben is supposedly over 6 feet. Bale is 6'1 so Tom needed the boost to match the height, along with some camera tricks. The muscles for Batfleck are more defined because they're part of the suit itself, much like the Man of Steel suit.
The symbol is hideous in the frank miller novel. I like the symbol looking a bat that doesn't need to go on a diet.

@Orion I'll probably like the ears better when there's a better angle, but right now I wish they were just a bit bigger. I just expected a better symbol since the Man of Steel Superman symbol was so perfect.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread   The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 10:53 am

You seriously didn't expect the Frank Miller Batsuit? Despite the fact that the logo for the film appeared at comic-con last year, Zack Snyder confirming that the film will be influenced by The Dark Knight Returns, Kevin Smith hinting that the suit was the classic grey Batsuit, and rumors of there being a second armored suit for Batman to wear to fight off Superman? It should have come to as no surprise, lol.

Last edited by Mecha on Wed May 14, 2014 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread   The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 11:03 am

The shorter ears have always been the best, and the MoS suit and symbol is objectively awful
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread   The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 11:30 am

@Mecha I didn't expect the Miller Batsymbol. Yes, they showed the symbol at comic-con, but last I check that image was thrown together at the last minute, so I didn't take much from it. I expected the suit to be closer to something by Jim Lee, like Kevin Smith said. Something similar to new 52, which it is. The only thing it has from miller is the symbol.

@Orion I agree, just that they seem too short. Almost makes the cowl look plain round. Just wish they were a bit longer. Well you're in the minority in that. Many liked the new suit, just needed to be lighter shade of blue which is what I expect it to be like. Same with the "S" emblem. I expect it to be a lighter red and yellow.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread   The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 1:20 pm

The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread Batman46

Nope. Looks more like Frank Miller's Batman. If anything, Jim Lee's New 52 Batman looks like Nolan's Batman. You're going blind, Yonny.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread   The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 1:50 pm

@Mecha The cowl and emblem are what look like Miller's to me. The suit itself looks like New 52 Batman with all those lines and textures. Even the gloves resemble New 52. The whole thing is nearly perfect, just wish the ears weren't so small and the emblem wasn't so fat.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread   The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 2:43 pm

The lines and textures makes The New 52 Batman look armory, similar to Nolan's Batman. While Ben Affleck's Batsuit looks more like cloth that has been through a lot battles for many years. Also it isn't just the cowl and emblem. It's also the belt, how bulky he is, and the right use of grey. Where as The New 52's Batsuit by Jim Lee is very dark grey.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread   The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 3:20 pm

Don't really feel like it was worth all the hype and wait, but it isn't bad.

I'm glad the suit just makes him look big and intimidating, rather than just heavily armoured.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread   The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 5:14 pm

@Mecha It looks like armor because it is armor, but then again I was never talking about Jim Lee when I said New 52. I wasn't just talking about Lee's Batman talking about Scott Snyder Batman.

The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread BATBANNER

The belt does look like Miller too, didn't notice it much until you brough it up. Miller Batman was fat. The bulkyness reminds me more of Arkhamverse Batman. Jim Lee's gray is, well, gray. :p
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread   The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 6:00 pm

The only time Frank Miller's Batman was ever fat was when he was dressed like a woman.

The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread Sebbin10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread   The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next