Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread

Go down 
+7
Fenrir
Angelus
RamboOnRedBull
yonny616
Orion
Jack the Spectre
Mecha
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread - Page 14 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread   The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 12:19 pm

Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Batman V Superman will apparently have a twist at the end (according to a rumor.)

Spoiler:

Sounds like it could be a cool idea, but it's nothing I wouldn't expect.

So the Justice League movie will be based on the Tower of Babel comic book? I would be SO excited to see that. It would be totally different to what Marvel is doing with The Avengers movies.

Yeah, it sounds like a cool idea, actually. I'd be really interested in seeing whether the other team members find out about Batman's plan before he tries to execute it. It could make for some tension.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread - Page 14 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread   The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 12:24 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Batman V Superman will apparently have a twist at the end (according to a rumor.)

Spoiler:

Sounds like it could be a cool idea, but it's nothing I wouldn't expect.

So the Justice League movie will be based on the Tower of Babel comic book? I would be SO excited to see that. It would be totally different to what Marvel is doing with The Avengers movies.

Yeah, it sounds like a cool idea, actually. I'd be really interested in seeing whether the other team members find out about Batman's plan before he tries to execute it. It could make for some tension.

Yeah. Better than seeing the old group of superheroes teaming up to stop some major threat premise again.
Back to top Go down

The Official Batman vs. Superman Thread
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14