Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2

Go down 
+3
Orion
Mr Canai Spy
yonny616
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2 Empty
PostSubject: BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2   BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:06 am

FUCKKING HELLL YEAAAAAAHHHHHH TOOOO FUCKING LIT!!!! IT'S FUCKIN' FIRE! dood! dood! dood! dood! dood! dood!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2   BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 3:23 am

IT HAS HUMOR!

HOLY SHIT! WAS THAT DOOMSDAY! O____O

BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2 C615c1146cf4ca941ddf65573f124c63.500x252x15
Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2   BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 5:56 am

Looks absolutely stunning, the cgi has been highly polished from the first trailer, lex was amazing, the tone between supes and bats was balanced well and a bit of light humor well needed, I think they should of not shown doomsday though, lets face it we all knew but still should of kept it secret, I don't like how people are comparing this trailer to the star wars one though, star wars has nothing to prove so they can keep things secret, where bvs needs to really get people hyper, all in all the tone of the movie and the cgi and the way the characters interact with each other sits well with me, as for the actual trailer though a bit rushed and to much shown.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2   BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 9:14 am

teaserwasbetter
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2   BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 9:16 am

Trailer is alright, but the film looks a lot better now than before (and it already looked pretty awesome)
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2   BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 9:41 am

Honestly, I didn't want to watch the trailer. Because I already seen enough and was afraid that they would reveal too much. But either way, the trailer is probably going to be release in Star Wars: The Force Awakens or some other film anyway.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2   BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:10 pm

UGH THIS LOOKS GOOD!

I hope Joker does a small pop up in the movie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2   BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:11 pm

I don't get why people are saying it "reveals too much." This entire trailer was essentially the synopsis in action:

Quote :
Fearing the actions of a god-like super hero left unchecked, Gotham City’s own formidable, forceful vigilante takes on Metropolis’s most revered, modern-day savior, while the world wrestles with what sort of hero it really needs. And with Batman and Superman at war with one another, a new threat quickly arises, putting mankind in greater danger than it’s ever known before.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2   BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:15 pm

Yeah, this trailer is actually getting a lot of mixed reactions. And it isn't just because the trailer is a bit spoilery, but also they are nitpicking at certain things in it. Now that DC is finally adding humor, people seem to be looking for other things to complain about.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2   BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:44 pm

Well, most people assumed this was literally a movie about Batman fighting Superman. The fact that they revealed they will work together in the end to fight a greater threat kinda ruins the sense of uncertainty people were looking forward to between Batman and Supermans fight. We now know neither of them will severely hurt the other or "beat" the other. It is spoilery and I rather have not known about Doomsday.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2   BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:51 pm

Teckno wrote:
Well, most people assumed this was literally a movie about Batman fighting Superman. The fact that they revealed they will work together in the end to fight a greater threat kinda ruins the sense of uncertainty people were looking forward to between Batman and Supermans fight. We now know neither of them will severely hurt the other or "beat" the other. It is spoilery and I rather have not known about Doomsday.
That's Destiny, Doomsday has hair
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2   BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:55 pm

Teckno wrote:

But I thought it was obvious that Batman and Superman would team up at the end to fight some big threat though.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2   BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:58 pm

Teckno wrote:
The thing is people were already saying they were going to team up at the end anyway, along with people knowing Superman won't kill Batman and Batman can't do anything to Superman, but I guess.

Last edited by yonny616 on Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2   BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:58 pm

Mecha wrote:
Teckno wrote:

But I thought it was obvious that Batman and Superman would team up at the end to fight some big threat though.

I mean logically yeah, but I still think they shouldn't have made it so clear. It could have also happened in Batman Vs Superman 2.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2   BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 1:01 pm

It's like complaining that the next Captain America: Civil War trailer is going to reveal Baron Zemo and Spider-Man. But we all know that's not going to happen because comic book fans are fucking hypocrites.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2   BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 2:45 pm

Ah fuck it! I'm being in denial here. The trailer did spoil too much. Only until the end anyway. Yes, we already knew what was going to happened anyway, but seeing it visually shows us how it plays out. Which is why I bash Yonny for posting too much trailers. Not that I blame him, since I'm going to see this trailer anyway. I don't know? I'm pissed off. Not because the trailer was spoilery, but all of these mixed reactions kills my hype. If this movie sucks, then I'm done with comic book movies.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2   BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 3:24 pm

Mecha wrote:
Ah fuck it! I'm being in denial here. The trailer did spoil too much. Only until the end anyway. Yes, we already knew what was going to happened anyway, but seeing it visually shows us how it plays out. Which is why I bash Yonny for posting too much trailers. Not that I blame him, since I'm going to see this trailer anyway. I don't know? I'm pissed off. Not because the trailer was spoilery, but all of these mixed reactions kills my hype. If this movie sucks, then I'm done with comic book movies.

What did it show us "visually" that spoiled the film? That Batman and Superman put aside their beef to fight the bigger threat? Which is what the synopsis says.

Also I post trailer for those that want to see them. I don' t make you click play, so stop the damn whining and next time just don't click play. It's really that damn simple.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2   BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 3:36 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:

What did it show us "visually" that spoiled the film? That Batman and Superman put aside their beef to fight the bigger threat? Which is what the synopsis says.

Also I post trailer for those that want to see them. I don' t make you click play, so stop the damn whining and next time just don't click play. It's really that damn simple.

Doesn't matter. I don't like to see how things play out. It's like hinting at Gwen Stacy's death in The Amazing Spider-Man 2 trailers. Sure we all knew that was going to happened, but we don't need to see it. Once you watch enough footage in trailers, you can kinda put the pieces together. Which kinda ruins it.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2   BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 4:06 pm

Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Doesn't matter. I don't like to see how things play out. It's like hinting at Gwen Stacy's death in The Amazing Spider-Man 2 trailers. Sure we all knew that was going to happened, but we don't need to see it. Once you watch enough footage in trailers, you can kinda put the pieces together. Which kinda ruins it.
You failed to answer the question. What does it spoil?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2   BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 5:02 pm

You know what... the trailer never reveals Lex Luthor and his mech-suit as it is rumored to appear. So there is still hope. I just hope I'm not being in denial.
Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2   BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 11:11 am

BvS trailer shows what will happen in the movie, spoils it by revealing doomsday keeps some characters out of trailer that we know are in it.
Civil war trailer shows what will happen in the movie, spoils it by revealing black panther keeps some characters out of the trailer that we know are in it.
difference is this is the second trailer for BvS, how much do you think will be spoilers in civil wars second trailer?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2   BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 5:13 pm

Yeah, I talked about this on IMDb actually. The second trailer for Captain America: Civil War will likely reveal Baron Zemo, who is the main villain of the film. Then again, it's Baron Zemo before the accident. So we're probably not going to see him in his classic costume. Much like how Lex Luthor will go bald, due to an accident, later on in the film. As for Spider-Man, not really sure? Disney is going to try to keep him a secret until the movie comes out as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2   BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 11:35 am

Now THIS is the trailer they should have released. God dammit, WB! How the fuck can a studio filled with wealthy educated people make such stupid mistakes? BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2 1443829230
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2   BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 1:29 pm

No, no it isn't. I ask you again, what did the trailer spoil?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2   BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 6:33 pm

It's not so much the spoilers themselves, but rather how you see things play out. Yes, we already knew Doomsday and Wonder Woman were going to be in the film, so don't bother. Because that's not really the point. Besides, it's not just the spoilers. The trailer was tonely uneven and lost it's focus on the tension between Batman and Superman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2   BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Official Trailer 2
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next