Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Spoiler Discussion Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Spoiler Discussion Thread PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Spoiler Discussion Thread Empty
PostSubject: BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Spoiler Discussion Thread   BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Spoiler Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 12:48 pm

So it's out tonight for the world to see. I've see it, but I'm seeing it tonight again, hope you all see it as well in some way. Hope to have plenty of conversations about this very, very mixed film.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Spoiler Discussion Thread R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Spoiler Discussion Thread   BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Spoiler Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 12:54 pm

I'm going to be seeing it tomorrow. But what I do know is that... if Batman kills, then why doesn't he kill The Joker? Also this probably means no Red Hood storyline in the future.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Spoiler Discussion Thread   BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Spoiler Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 1:05 pm

Mecha wrote:
I'm going to be seeing it tomorrow. But what I do know is that... if Batman kills, then why doesn't he kill The Joker? Also this probably means no Red Hood storyline in the future.
Honestly I think it bring an interesting, but terrible thing to the table. If Batman is willing to kill lower level criminals, why didn't he kill the guy who has killed thousands of innocent people including his soldier, his friend, his "son", Robin.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Spoiler Discussion Thread   BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Spoiler Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 4:09 pm

Frank Miller's art style is so inconsistent that I didn't even noticed Batman killed in The Dark Knight Returns. Then again, it doesn't really surprise me, since Miller's Batman is very brutal.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Spoiler Discussion Thread Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Spoiler Discussion Thread   BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Spoiler Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 4:44 pm

Btw, Batman kills innocent civilians during the last climax scene.

Spoiler, beforehand. I found out right now online. :=/
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Spoiler Discussion Thread   BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Spoiler Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 4:54 pm

I don't have a problem with Batman killing per se. It all depends, like as long as he didn't directly killed anyone. But, I don't know? My main problem is that making Batman into a killer leaves so many plot-holes. Like are they going to explain why Batman lets The Joker and all of the other villains live in Suicide Squad? They already confirmed Batman put them all in prison. So why the fuck would Batman let these supervillains alive, while the lower-rank criminals die? It makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Spoiler Discussion Thread   BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Spoiler Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 10:32 pm

Okay, so I'm out the second viewing and lots to talk about: Batman indeed does kill, but half of his kills are indirect kills. Like shooting the flamethrower and KG Beast being stupid enough to blow himself up. Wonder Woman is fucking awesome BTW. So I paid extra attention to the flash scene this time around and it seems like the current future of the DCEU is Injustice by him warning Batman that he needs to save Lois and that he's always been right about Superman (him being a threat I assume). Superman doesn't actually kill anyone, though him ramming a terrorist through a wall at what looks like full force as if he was faora makes it seem he is dead. Lots of things to speak about, yall mofo's need to see it.

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Btw, Batman kills innocent civilians during the last climax scene.

Spoiler, beforehand. I found out right now online. :=/
No he doesn't.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Spoiler Discussion Thread   BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Spoiler Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 8:02 am

Remember when this movie was rumored to be split into two films? Well, what if that was true all along? DSP2
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Spoiler Discussion Thread   BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Spoiler Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 7:29 pm

Highly doubt that.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Spoiler Discussion Thread   BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Spoiler Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 8:39 am

IT'S MR. SUNDAY'S FAULT FOR BATMAN KILLING!

Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Spoiler Discussion Thread   BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Spoiler Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 8:44 pm

So of the three cameo's for the League members who won't be getting a film till after JL, which was more awesome? I think it's the Flash. When he first popped up after Bruce's nightmare I was like"WTF is going on? Is... is that the Flash? OMG GOD IT"S THE FLASH!" And he had some weird visor thing on his head. 2nd is Cyborg. That mother box!!!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Spoiler Discussion Thread   BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Spoiler Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 8:50 pm

The Flash easily had the best cameo, hands down. Because once he shows up you're like, IT'S FLASH!
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Spoiler Discussion Thread   BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Spoiler Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 12:08 pm

Mecha wrote:
The Flash easily had the best cameo, hands down. Because once he shows up you're like, IT'S FLASH!
He seem to be warning bruce about superman. That means the current future of the DCEU, until Batman changes it, is Injustice mode.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Spoiler Discussion Thread   BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Spoiler Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 12:15 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
He seem to be warning bruce about superman. That means the current future of the DCEU, until Batman changes it, is Injustice mode.

So they are already playing with the idea of a multiverse? Which means they can easily pull a Days of Future Past with this franchise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Spoiler Discussion Thread   BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Spoiler Discussion Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BATMAN V SUPERMAN - Spoiler Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 1