Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!

Go down 
+8
Archduke
Bluenose
Orion
RamboOnRedBull
Jack the Spectre
Chobo
Mecha
yonny616
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 4 Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:58 pm

Orion wrote:
Lemme guess casuarab, you didn't even get all the toddler trophies?

That wasn't my point hippiebengali.

I liked the riddler trophies and thought it was a smart part of the game.

However, I felt that the Riddler was downplayed as a character and ultimately sidelined. I want him to be a bigger part of the game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:58 pm

Damn! The new screenshots make the game look sexy as hell! [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 4 409191096 [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 4 409191096 [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 4 409191096
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 4 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 1:30 pm

VIDEO GAMES: Tons of More Details Unfold for BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT

Quote :
Expect to see rain trickling down Batman's cape as he glides through the city.
The rain will accumulate on the streets of Gotham as time passes by. Along with this, city night lights will reflect off the puddles that form.
When Batman's breaks through a window, shards of glass spread everywhere.
Gotham City is much more vibrant and alive. The amount of people and light has dramatically increased.
The main section of the map is called "Gotham Proper." This is where you will see a massive amount of people and tall skyscrapers.
It will be much easier to find your way around the city this time around.
There are 3x as many hidden riddler challenges than Arkham City.
There are new goons that are stronger and smarter.
Along with Batman, enemies can also use the environment to their advantage.
A new counter attack allows Batman to pick up the enemy and throw him, doubling the damage. This can only be done if you move the left-stick towards the attacker.
If you are fast enough, you can pick up an enemy and throw him into another goon.
While inside the Batmobile, there will be no mini-map provided. Instead, you can set a waypoint and highlighted tyre-tracks will appear on the road, leading you to your destination.
Car tuning will apply for the Batmobile.
The campaign is comprised of multiple side-missions which all come together to make a cohesive story.
All loose ends from Arkham City will come to a full circle. This includes the Hush and Azrael stories.
The Arkham Knight's cowl is very robotic looking. There are hints of Prometheus, Wrath, and Jason Todd in his suit.
Like Batman: Year One or Batman Begins, you will be able to use bats to your advantage.
[SPOILERS] Batman takes a goon out of a van and says: "If you lie, I'll break your other one too." The goon replies: "Other what?" Batman then breaks his arm.
During a conversation between Batman and Oracle, a reference to The Killing Joke will be made.

Source: Comic Book Movie
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 4 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 2:14 pm

Teckno wrote:
Orion wrote:
Lemme guess casuarab, you didn't even get all the toddler trophies?

That wasn't my point hippiebengali.

I liked the riddler trophies and thought it was a smart part of the game.

However, I felt that the Riddler was downplayed as a character and ultimately sidelined. I want him to be a bigger part of the game.

How would Riddler even work, this isn't Twisted Metal.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 3:41 am

Arkham Knight revealed!

[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 4 Arkham10

[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 4 Bak_ss10

[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 4 Bak_ss11
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 9:56 am

[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 4 Batman39

Quote :
To mark the milestone 75th anniversary of DC Comics’ Batman, Warner Bros. Entertainment and DC Entertainment have revealed plans for a year-long celebration befitting the world’s most popular Super Hero. Highlights of the anniversary program, which starts today, include a new commemorative 75th anniversary Batman logo and an exclusive “Cape/Cowl/Create” art exhibit, featuring 20 contemporary artists’ interpretation of The Dark Knight’s iconic cowl headpiece and cape from the upcoming Batman: Arkham Knight videogame. There will also be 75th anniversary-related activities across all of Warner Bros. Entertainment throughout the year.

First appearing in the comic book Detective Comics #27, which hit newsstands on March 30, 1939, featuring artwork by Bob Kane and a script by Bill Finger, Batman emerged from the shadows to become the world’s most popular Super Hero and dominate all media. In feature films, TV shows, radio, video games, publishing and merchandise, this most human of Super Heroes has battled some of fiction’s greatest villains using his intellect, cunning and an arsenal of gadgets to further his quest for justice.

“Batman is an incredibly important property with multi-generational appeal across all of the Studio’s businesses, and we’re proud to celebrate this milestone anniversary,” said Kevin Tsujihara, Chief Executive Officer, Warner Bros. Entertainment. “From billion-dollar blockbuster films to TV, home entertainment, video games and consumer products, The Dark Knight continues to resonate with audiences worldwide and rightfully deserves his place as a global pop culture icon for the ages.”

Batman is the single most successful Super Hero film franchise in history and there have been more theatrical movies released based on Batman than any other comic book character. In video games, the Batman Arkham franchise is also the most successful Super Hero game concept ever. Batman consistently breaks records in every incarnation of his character and remains the gold standard by which all other comic book sales are measured.

“Batman is one of the greatest characters ever created, in comics or elsewhere, and even after 75 years he continues to wildly fascinate fans. He is an integral part of pop culture and has successfully captured the imagination of the entire world,” said Diane Nelson, President of DC Entertainment and President & Chief Content Officer, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. “The origin of Batman, Bruce Wayne and the famous citizens of Gotham are legendary and likely a story you know inside out, even if you’ve never picked up a comic book in your life, and that speaks volumes to the character’s immense popularity and the constructs of the original mythology.”

The first published adventure of The Bat-Man (as he was then known) was in the May 1939 issue of Detective Comics #27, conceived of and drawn by a 22-year-old Kane with his frequent collaborator, Bill Finger, scripting the story. The character was so successful, that one year later the first comic book devoted exclusively to the Caped Crusader’s adventures, Batman #1, hit newsstands. In that issue, Batman battled The Joker and Catwoman for the first time.

Now, DC Entertainment and the Studio’s various divisions, including Pictures, Television, Animation, Interactive Entertainment, Home Entertainment and Consumer Products, will mark this extraordinary 75th anniversary with a range of highly anticipated events and products.

The new commemorative logo, also released today across social media and websites, takes its cue from the famed Bat symbol, and features block-style lettering of “75 Years.” The mark will be rolled out on Batman-related promotions, products and initiatives.

Key activities planned for the Batman 75th anniversary celebration include:

New52BatmanDC Entertainment – DC Entertainment has an action-packed year filled with new Batman titles, commemorative issues and variant covers, including the recently released special edition of Detective Comics #27 commemorating Batman’s first appearance in the book in 1939, the new weekly series Batman Eternal launching April 9, and upcoming exclusive Batman variant covers planned for San Diego Comic-Con International in July.

Batman Day – DC Entertainment is also partnering with thousands of comic retailers, book stores and libraries for “Batman Day” on Wednesday, July 23. Each location will host a Batman 75th anniversary celebration and offer fans a free, special edition Batman comic.

Interactive Entertainment – Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment has invited celebrated fashion designer Asher Levine to create a cape and cowl based on the Batsuit of the recently announced Batman: Arkham Knight videogame developed by Rocksteady Studios. Favorite contemporary artists will have the opportunity to use the replicas as a blank canvas to produce their own, original interpretations of Batman’s iconic attire for an all new “Cape/Cowl/Create” art exhibit that will be showcased at San Diego Comic-Con International in July.

Home Entertainment – Warner Bros. Home Entertainment will bring fans an array of new Batman titles throughout the year, including the highly anticipated release of the Batman ’66 TV series for the first time ever. Other new releases include animated films Son of Batman (May 6) and Assault on Arkham (summer 2014). Additionally, a 25th Anniversary Edition of Tim Burton’s Batman feature film will be released in the fall.

Animation – Warner Bros. Animation has created two all-new Batman animated shorts set for debut in April, with fan-favorite producers Bruce Timm (Batman: The Animated Series) and Darwyn Cooke (Batman Beyond) each presenting a unique and familiar take on the Batman animated universe. In addition, Timm will participate in a Batman 75th all-star panel at WonderCon in Anaheim on Saturday, April 19, which will also feature an exclusive premiere of Cooke’s animated short based upon Batman Beyond.

Television – Warner Bros. Television is in production on the pilot episode of the highly anticipated Gotham, a new one-hour drama for FOX which explores the origin stories of eventual police commissioner James Gordon and the villains that made Gotham City famous. In Gotham, Detective Gordon (Ben McKenzie – Southland) will encounter a familiar cast of characters – including a young Bruce Wayne – as he fights to keep the city safe. Executive producer Bruce Heller (The Mentalist, Rome) wrote the pilot, which is being directed by executive producer Danny Cannon (CSI series, Nikita).

Pictures – As Batman’s 75th anniversary is celebrated in 2014, Warner Bros. Pictures will begin production of Zack Snyder’s untitled Superman/Batman film starring Henry Cavill, who reprises his role as Superman/Clark Kent, and Ben Affleck as Batman/Bruce Wayne. The film, slated for release summer 2016, will bring the two most iconic Super Heroes of all time together for the first time on the big screen.

Consumer Products – Warner Bros. Consumer Products has partnered with an array of licensees to celebrate Batman’s 75th Anniversary through special edition and limited-release products. From the classic 1960s TV series to modern day comics, Batman’s presence will be larger than ever in celebration of his legacy through everything from toys to t-shirts.

DCComics.com – For the latest information and exclusive content celebrating Batman’s 75th anniversary, visit Batman75.com. The dedicated section on DC Comics’ website launches today with the Batman 75 Sweepstakes which offers one lucky fan a one-of-a-kind prize package.

Source: Comic Book Movie
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 4 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 12:17 pm

Batman is 75 years old but he still looks so young. Guys, I think Batman is a vampire. He's a recluse, he prefers the darkness, and he loves bats.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 4 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 1:46 pm

Here's more photos:

[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 4 1498744_10152366139396803_1420175881_o
[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 4 1548120_10152366139401803_378229882_o
[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 4 1909355_10152366139481803_1449340666_o
[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 4 10001137_10152366139536803_2076499025_o

Last edited by yonny616 on Wed May 21, 2014 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 1:56 pm

When is it Spider-Man's anniversary, or is that already gone?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 2:03 pm

@Orion Spidey is 52y/o. Marvel will probably do something for the 55th. I know it's Marvel 75th this year too though. Razz
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 5:02 pm

Aww-yeah son! This is going to be badass!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 4 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 2:12 am

Ugh, the villain looks badass. Like if Batman fused with Predator or something.

http://schmoesknow.com/arkham-knight-rocksteady-reveals-images-and-details-on-the-villain/
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 7:05 pm

I want a Bat Knight suit. Sad
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 4:07 am

Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 9:01 am

Could be Thomas Wayne Jr
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 5:18 pm

Damian Wayne!

[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 4 Bestbu10
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 5:20 pm

Nice!!!!  8) 
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 8:35 pm

Bruce Wayne looks like Ben Affleck.

[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 4 2010-t10

[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 4 Brucew10

[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 4 Ben-af16

[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 4 33_35010

[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 4 Ben-af15

[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 4 Batman25
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:50 am

@Mecha All of Batman's actors have looked like Bruce Wayne.

On-topic:
New trailer!

Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 3:58 pm

My God this game looks fantastic!
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 5:24 pm

My only reaction: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 4 409191096 
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 11:22 am

Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 11:26 am

New Batmobile trailer. So sexy.

Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 4 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 11:38 am

Delayed?????

Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 12:51 pm

May as well cancel it at this rate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next