Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!

Go down 
+8
Archduke
Bluenose
Orion
RamboOnRedBull
Jack the Spectre
Chobo
Mecha
yonny616
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 3 Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 4:42 pm

Mecha wrote:
Because Nolan's Batman is weak compare to Batman from the comics.

Oh quit it, Mecha. Any Batman outside of the comics is weak to you. The Nolan style Batman happens to be one of the most successful one's and the Arkham games have been fantastic.

Get over it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 3 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 4:50 pm

Teckno wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Oh quit it, Mecha. Any Batman outside of the comics is weak to you. The Nolan style Batman happens to be one of the most successful one's and the Arkham games have been fantastic.

Get over it.

He's right though. Nolan's Batman (not to mention his Joker) is a huge scrub.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 3 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 5:04 pm

@Orion Sorry, not me. Why even bring me up? While I don't think Burton's films are even 40% faithful, I like Arkham Batman and his look because he look like he jumped straight out the 90's comics. Something different than what Nolan was doing.

@Mecha While it does seem the Nolan inspiration is obvious, what you don't seem to see is that it's also clearly inspired by New 52 Batman. How is Nolan's Batman weak? Batman might be badass, but everyone would get bored of Batgod. You act like Batman in the comics is the irresistible, immovable object when he isn't. He's gotten his ass handed to him many times. You want to see Batgod, which was created by the animated series, not the comics Batman.

@Angelus So far Nolan's Batman has been the most faithful adaptation of the character. Deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 3 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 5:09 pm

Teckno wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Get over it.

Not really. I think Kevin Conroy's Batman was the most accurate portrayal of The Dark Knight outside the comics.

[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 3 Image_11

@yonny616 If you think Batgod was created only for the animated series, then you obviously don't read comics at all.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 5:32 pm

@Mecha :lol:Look at you, twisting word. I didn't say Batgod was only created for the animated series, but that's mostly where he got his start. Batgod isn't nearly in the comics like he was in the animated series. I've said this many time, you don't want comic book Batman, you want animated series Batgod. I want BATMAN, and Nolan's so far was BatMAN!
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 3 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 5:46 pm

yonny616 wrote:
@Orion Sorry, not me. Why even bring me up? While I don't think Burton's films are even 40% faithful, I like Arkham Batman and his look because he look like he jumped straight out the 90's comics. Something different than what Nolan was doing.
[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 3 Batmandetective668+jean+paul+bat+armor
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 5:47 pm

yonny616 wrote:
@Mecha :lol:Look at you, twisting word. I didn't say Batgod was only created for the animated series, but that's mostly where he got his start. Batgod isn't nearly in the comics like he was in the animated series. I've said this many time, you don't want comic book Batman, you want animated series Batgod. I want BATMAN, and Nolan's so far was BatMAN!
Batgod firsts tarted happening in Morrison's JLA, which was before he started Batgodding in the cartoons.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 5:56 pm

yonny616 wrote:

[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 3 Batman37

[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 3 World810

[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 3 481510

You were saying? eye roll
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 5:59 pm

1st one is Frank Miller, Esleworlds and under the circumstances makes sense, so it doesn't count.

2nd one is silver age so automatically excluded.

3rd one is Morrison's JLA which i've ALREADY mentioned, but you wouldn't know that because you didn't read the comic or know anything about it but instead just looked for kewl comic panels on google images so you could come on here and pretend you know anything about comics.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:06 pm

Shut up, Orion. I already knew it's Morrison's JLA. You posted that comment before I was able to finish my post.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:16 pm

@Orion Get out of here with Jean P. Valley. [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 3 725796345 Yes, Morrison Batman was Batgodding, but Morrison Batman didn't start until 97, as opposed to 95 for the animated series.

@Mecha I never said Batgod wasn't in the comics, just that he isn't around much. Batgod usually makes everyone else stupid, that's not really the case most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:21 pm

Point is yonny, Batman was Batgod way before the DCAU even started. Hell, Batman doesn't exactly become Batgod in the cartoons until Justice League. So I proved you wrong.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:31 pm

Okay I see I have accidentally opened Pandora's box.

Stop arguing about comic batman. This thread is for Batman the game. Get back on topic please.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 3 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:33 pm

I just wish his head didn't look like a fucking melon.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:34 pm

@Mecha If you want to pin point where Batman was full on batgod in the animated series it was the Batman/Superman movie. He's jumping like 50ft in the air (no grapple gun need), holding off giant robots (at one point he had a power struggle with one and seem only to be losing because of his cape) judo-flipping Superman, doing other insane shit that make any other Batman look like me or you. Razz

@Teckno Lol You've released the chaos!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:41 pm

yonny616 wrote:
@Teckno Lol You've released the chaos!

Well he is the leader of the League of Assassins after all. I love you
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 7:16 pm

Mecha wrote:
Shut up, Orion. I already knew it's Morrison's JLA. You posted that comment before I was able to finish my post.

No, you probably didn't because you just post random out of context panels that you found from Google images from comics you know nothing about, this has been proven several times already on here.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 8:03 pm

Last chance before I raise your warning bars. Get back on topic.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 5:11 pm

Superman to appear in Batman: Arkham Knight?

[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 3 Castth10

Quote :
New reports are flooding in and are saying Superman will make a slight appearance in the highly anticipated Batman: Arkham Knight. Specifically, it's being said Rocksteady will drop hints that the Justice League does exist via radio messages across the game (something we have seen done with the Riddler, Alfred, Oracle, etc). Batman will past by ongoing radios where newscasters are reporting on other heroes, villains, or possibly specific locations. Rocksteady are no strangers to using radios to drop easter eggs, keep in mind. But that's not all; Superman is supposedly set to visit Gotham and offer Bruce help during this time in his life. However, Bruce of course denies the offer and we don't see Superman for the rest of the game. The other big rumor going around is Rocksteady is considering giving another hero the video game treatment. Could that hero in fact be Superman? One would have to think that, right?

Now, take this with a big grain of salt even though this does seem to have some logic behind it. It appears WB has been trying to give their DC properties a big push in recent years, and Rocksteady currently has no plans for the future. Plus, with Batman vs Superman due in two years, it wouldn't be surprising to see the two teaming up in some form before then. Nevertheless, this is just another rumor that needs to be taken lightly.

Until next time, still classy my friends.

Source: Comic Book Movie
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 3 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 6:34 pm

If somehow Rocksteady is able to make a great Superman game, I will bow before them.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 11:10 am

Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:09 pm

Mecha wrote:
Superman to appear in Batman: Arkham Knight?

[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 3 Castth10

Quote :
New reports are flooding in and are saying Superman will make a slight appearance in the highly anticipated Batman: Arkham Knight. Specifically, it's being said Rocksteady will drop hints that the Justice League does exist via radio messages across the game (something we have seen done with the Riddler, Alfred, Oracle, etc). Batman will past by ongoing radios where newscasters are reporting on other heroes, villains, or possibly specific locations. Rocksteady are no strangers to using radios to drop easter eggs, keep in mind. But that's not all; Superman is supposedly set to visit Gotham and offer Bruce help during this time in his life. However, Bruce of course denies the offer and we don't see Superman for the rest of the game. The other big rumor going around is Rocksteady is considering giving another hero the video game treatment. Could that hero in fact be Superman? One would have to think that, right?

Now, take this with a big grain of salt even though this does seem to have some logic behind it. It appears WB has been trying to give their DC properties a big push in recent years, and Rocksteady currently has no plans for the future. Plus, with Batman vs Superman due in two years, it wouldn't be surprising to see the two teaming up in some form before then. Nevertheless, this is just another rumor that needs to be taken lightly.

Until next time, still classy my friends.

Source: Comic Book Movie

As long as it's not New 52, this sounds cool
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:20 pm

I don't like New 52 Superman either. Neutral 
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:43 pm

Mecha wrote:

I'm glad Riddler is a more tangible part of the game now.

He was downplayed in the others as just a minor nuisance and frankly I to want fuck that guy up.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:55 pm

Lemme guess casuarab, you didn't even get all the toddler trophies?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next