Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!

Go down 
+8
Archduke
Bluenose
Orion
RamboOnRedBull
Jack the Spectre
Chobo
Mecha
yonny616
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 9 Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 7:11 pm

Mecha wrote:
@yonny616 I told you, if you know your Batman lore you'll know who it is. Hell, people over CBM were pissed that they imminently guessed who it was from the moment Arkham Knight was first revealed.

On topic...

The mere fact that you said lore already spoils the fact that it is a past character. And Orion committed even further blasphemy. [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 9 121042101
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 9 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 7:43 pm

I spoilered the spoilers... Not sure why Teckno didn't.

Mecha, if you keep posting spoilers without tags, we'll have to censor you completely.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 9 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 7:48 pm

Teckno wrote:
Mecha wrote:
@yonny616 I told you, if you know your Batman lore you'll know who it is. Hell, people over CBM were pissed that they imminently guessed who it was from the moment Arkham Knight was first revealed.

On topic...

The mere fact that you said lore already spoils the fact that it is a past character. And Orion committed even further blasphemy. [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 9 121042101
how? I just said if it's Jason todd it would be retarded. Literally just stated an opinion about a shit character that is awful and better not be Arkham Knight.

You are being a faggot again like with Cole in Infamous, I still haven't looked up who Arkham Knight is or looked at any hints or clues, Jason Todd was a wild fucking guess you dirty rotten fucking sand nigger americunt muslim jew fuck.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 9 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 8:11 pm

Angelus wrote:
I spoilered the spoilers...  Not sure why Teckno didn't.  

Mecha, if you keep posting spoilers without tags, we'll have to censor you completely.

How does saying he or she is a part of the lore a spoiler? That's like saying the villain in the upcoming Ben Affleck's Batman solo movie will be part of the lore. [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 9 121042101
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 8:27 pm

Because they kept saying that the Arkham Knight is a new character from scratch. Most people would assume its someone totally new, but when you say he is from the lore, you spoil that possibility.

When Orion posted his comment, and then you reaffirmed it by putting the runaway emoticon, implying he was correct and just spoiled it. Stop being so thick headed.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 8:36 pm

Oops! I thought people just assumed he or she was a new character. I wouldn't believe it anyway, considering this is not the first time the Batman franchise has done this before *COUGHTALIAALGHULCOUGH*.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 9:13 pm

Teckno wrote:
Because they kept saying that the Arkham Knight is a new character from scratch. Most people would assume its someone totally new, but when you say he is from the lore, you spoil that possibility.

When Orion posted his comment, and then you reaffirmed it by putting the runaway emoticon, implying he was correct and just spoiled it. Stop being so thick headed.
then why are you blaming me you mangey cunt?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 11:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Last Order
Mk. III Ver. 3.0.27
Last Order

[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 9 QjD1It7
Stature : 72
G7gaming
Playing : Chess

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 11:21 pm

The member 'Mecha' has done the following action : Turn the Wheel of Fate

'Jack Says' :
[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 9 A9RRvlu
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u648
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 7:25 am

Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 9 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 6:37 pm

Had no idea there was an Earth 2 skin, but the best one is still the JL 3000 skin. Fucking love that suit. It'd be badass if they make a "movie skin pack".

Both Keaton suits, both Kilmer suits, both Clooney suits, both Bale suits, and Batfleck suit. Sure TDKReturns suit is a nice substitute for it, but it isn't it.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 8:38 pm

Love the JL3K comic, hilarious
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 11:46 pm

Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 11:41 am

This looks much better than the Red Hood and Harley Quinn story packs.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 2:48 pm

yonny616 wrote:

Those packs were like 15 minutes each.... That was dissappointing lol. Too bad because what little of the red hood dlc there was was really good.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 3:33 pm

Teckno wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

Those packs were like 15 minutes each.... That was dissappointing lol. Too bad because what little of the red hood dlc there was was really good.
I agree. They were really damn short. I actually prefered the Harley Quinn DLC pack over the Red Hood one.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 2:26 pm

Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 3:16 pm

The new update fucked shit up. I have 200% complete and for some reason have to initiate the ending again, but it doesn't fucking let me. Along with the stupid Zur En Arrh skin not unlocking even though I've posted in the dumbass WB forums.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 10:24 am

Trailer has some major spoilers, if you don't want to be spoiled then skip to 1:26.

Ohhhhh shit! The tumbler is coming! I hope they give us a skin with TDK suit and maybe the Batman Begins suit.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 11:03 am

Where's the Batflickmobile?
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 9 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 12:04 pm

Mecha wrote:

You mean the ASSLICKMobile? Wrong game, bro.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 9:26 pm

I finally got the Zur En Arrh skin!
[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 9 CMuKHnpU8AAB_ss

Also the season pass is on sale right now on the PS Store, might pick up a $50 card and buy the season pass when I go get Mad Max.

Mecha wrote:
It's already in the game!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 3:33 pm

Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 3:53 pm

I hope they patch the damaged suit glitch.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 11:35 am

[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 9 CN0rRLqXAAEmC2-

New DLC for season pass holders is available.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next