Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!

Go down 
+8
Archduke
Bluenose
Orion
RamboOnRedBull
Jack the Spectre
Chobo
Mecha
yonny616
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 8 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 9:40 am

Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 5:36 pm

This is GOTY material.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 8 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 12:50 pm

Only 2 more weeks! troll
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 9:16 pm

June 23 needs to come here quicker! dood!
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 1:13 am

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 3:11 am

Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 11:53 am

Can't wait to pick this up on PS4 next week!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 12:02 pm

Just found out about Arkham Knight's secret identity. It's actually not that shocking really. If you know your Batman lore, you can probably figure out who it is. The only hint I'll give is that the person behind Arkham Knight will either appear or be referenced in the upcoming Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and Suicide Squad films. That's all I will say.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 8 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 4:10 pm

Mecha wrote:
Just found out about Arkham Knight's secret identity. It's actually not that shocking really. If you know your Batman lore, you can probably figure out who it is. The only hint I'll give is that the person behind Arkham Knight will either appear or be referenced in the upcoming Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and Suicide Squad films. That's all I will say.
it better not be Jason Todd, literally worst Robin, and even shitter character when he was resurrected. Fuck I remember we set that fucking shit comic on fire when it came out, such a bad fucking storyline and one of the worst decisions in History of Batman to resurrect him into edgelord supreme gentleman.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 4:12 pm

Orion wrote:
Mecha wrote:
it better not be Jason Todd, literally worst Robin, and even shitter character when he was resurrected. Fuck I remember we set that fucking shit comic on fire when it came out, such a bad fucking storyline and one of the worst decisions in History of Batman to resurrect him into edgelord supreme gentleman.

affraid
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 10:01 pm

TOMORROW!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 7:22 am

yonny616 wrote:
Oh shit! New villian! Brand spanking new! Like out of the fucking factory new!

AHHH! This is so fucking exciting!

MAJOR PLOT SPOILER:

I LIKE HAVING PENISES IN MY BOYCUNT WHILE SWALLOWING DELICIOUS BLACK BALLSACKS
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 8:36 am

Mecha wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Oh shit! New villian! Brand spanking new! Like out of the fucking factory new!

AHHH! This is so fucking exciting!
MAJOR PLOT SPOILER:
Thanks for spoiling it you cunt now it's obvious. I'm going to spoil every single fucking game for you now, every movie and tv show as well you fucking fag rag
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 9:02 am

@Orion Like I said before, if you know your Batman lore, you can probably figure out who it is. So of course what I'm saying is obvious to you. Because you read comics. Hell, even Rambo wouldn't be shocked about Arkham Knight's secret identity. Besides, tons of characters were created in the 80s. Oh and by the way, it was already spoiled before I even said anything. You just don't realize it yet. [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 8 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 10:46 am

I should honestly ban both of you idiots. You are both children who can't freaking control yourselves.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 10:57 am

[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 8 1105191143
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 1:09 pm

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2015/06/batman-arkham-knight-for-pc-is-seriously-broken-say-amd-and-nvidia-users/

Looks like the "SUPERIOR" PC version is an absolute mess.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 1:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 1:56 pm

Teckno wrote:
I should honestly ban both of you idiots. You are both children who can't freaking control yourselves.
he's the one who spoiled it you cuntopotamus
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 3:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 8:44 am

Rocksteady responds to Batman: Arkham Knight debacle, makes fans more angry

Quote :
The second episode of Batman: Arkham Knight’s PC story has not gone down well with the community.

Following on from yesterday’s response to complaints about the state of the PC version of Batman: Arkham Knight, developers at Rocksteady have today expanded on their initial response by offering recommended in-game graphical settings for users running minimum and recommend hardware.

The two sets of in-game settings were posted on the official forums, and consisted of settings that many fans found to be lower than what the hardware is capable of.

In particular, the recommended settings for the recommended hardware specs switches everything to ‘Medium’ and turns off all of Nvidia’s GameWorks features. The blog post added that these specs are intended for “an experience on par with the current generation of gaming platforms.” In the cases of either Minimum or Recommended, the aim is to reach a stable 30fps, according to the post.

Given how these specs require an i7 CPU and a graphics card more powerful than either console, many fans were rightfully livid. Across two different sub-Reddits, as well as the Steam forums, responses varied from disbelief to requests for refunds.

Not only that, but the blog post also lists AMD GPUs has being prone to texture pop-in and other issues. It then asks AMD users running recommend hardware specs to lower in-game settings even further.

There’s more through the link, including talk about the game’s streaming performance as well as an advice not to edit the game’s .ini files and to avoid using programs like GeForce Experience.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 9:40 am

Guys, Mecha's just mad he can play the game because he doesn't have a PS4. Razz

P.S. @Mecha, Fuck you for spoiling it. Seriously. Shut the fuck up and keep it to yourself next time.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 9:42 am

How did I spoiled it? lol! I didn't even say who it was.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 5:42 pm

Mecha wrote:
How did I spoiled it? lol! I didn't even say who it was.
Your "hints" aren't as vague as you think.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 5:56 pm

@yonny616 I told you, if you know your Batman lore you'll know who it is. Hell, people over CBM were pissed that they imminently guessed who it was from the moment Arkham Knight was first revealed.

On topic...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!   [SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight! - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[SPOILERS] Batman: Arkham Knight!
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next