Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Batman: Arkham Origins inspired by Legends of the Dark Knight

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Batman: Arkham Origins inspired by Legends of the Dark Knight R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Batman: Arkham Origins inspired by Legends of the Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Batman: Arkham Origins inspired by Legends of the Dark Knight   Batman: Arkham Origins inspired by Legends of the Dark Knight I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:14 pm

Batman: Arkham Origins inspired by Legends of the Dark Knight 13391810

Quote :
Warner. Bros Montreal had a very specific section of the Batman canon in mind when conceptualising Arkham Origins.

“The main inspiration for Arkham origins is the comic book series Legends of the Dark Knight,” creative director Eric Holmes said in a video interview posted on GameInformer.

“It’s a series that started in 1989 and followed in the wake of a big trend of going back in time to examine early career years which I think was started primarily from Batman: Year One.

“Legends of the Dark Knight represented really important stories for the Batman mythologies because every time Batman met someone, or encountered some idea in the world – for example, the Venom drug – it was the first time he’d ever run across it rather than the 80th time.”

Other inspiration include the already-cited Year One, Frank Miller’s much-loved graphic novel, and Rocksteady’s work on the previous Arkham games; writer Dooma Wendschuch said in particular the theme of law versus justice – with Batman embodying latter and frequently breaking the former – would be important.

The rest of the interview discusses Batman’s relationship with certain characters and the contract of Arkham and Christmas.

Batman: Arkham Origins is due on PC, PlayStation 3, Wii U and Xbox 360 in October.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Batman: Arkham Origins inspired by Legends of the Dark Knight TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham Origins inspired by Legends of the Dark Knight   Batman: Arkham Origins inspired by Legends of the Dark Knight I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 12:31 pm

Gay, they should wait or ask Scott SNyder to write it considering he's writing the much anticipated ZERO YEAR
Batman: Arkham Origins inspired by Legends of the Dark Knight Batman_zeroyear_crop
Sooooo excited!!!! feel sorta bad though as i said i'd never by another DC book but just this and the new SUperman Unchained book and until Green Lantern ends and im done!
Back to top Go down
Ikreviews
Villager
Villager

Stature : 0

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham Origins inspired by Legends of the Dark Knight   Batman: Arkham Origins inspired by Legends of the Dark Knight I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:35 am

When can I preorder?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham Origins inspired by Legends of the Dark Knight   Batman: Arkham Origins inspired by Legends of the Dark Knight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batman: Arkham Origins inspired by Legends of the Dark Knight
Page 1 of 1