Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

holy shit, DSP really is a faggot

Go down 
+13
Pein
thebigmike1983
Archduke
Hydell
Stoney
Jack the Spectre
CleverCatchPhrase
Orc
Bluenose
Orion
2Sugoi2Die
NoelX2
The Enkindler
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 4 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:52 pm

Pretty sad that they go through hours of his content to make those vids tho
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:44 pm

@ Orion, that`s the internet for you. It`s run by people with too much time on their hands.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 12:02 am

Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 3:43 pm

Apparently, DSP is a pedophile now. Cool, just another reason why he belongs off the internet completely.

Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 4 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 4:22 pm

Archduke wrote:

Apparently, DSP is a pedophile now. Cool, just another reason why he belongs off the internet completely.

Please tell me that video was intended as a joke. .-. Most of it just seems to be a mountain of butthurt. There is so much stupid shit DSP actually does, there should be no need to nitpick at nothing and warp it into something.

Pedophilia is sexual attraction to young children. Unless Panda is actually 9, there is nothing showing that DSP is a pedophile. Age of consent is 16 in most of North America anyway. Throwing the word 'pedophile' around willy nilly kinda renders it meaningless.

Calling DSP racist or sexist is actually somewhat accurate, but not really. Because, you see, DSP is indiscriminately bigoted. In other words, he makes racist and sexist remarks towards all races (including whites) and all sexes (including males). And the time he streamed Panda's boobs by accident wasn't even that big a deal, as it didn't really show anything (http://www.reddit.com/r/darksydephil).
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 3:56 am

DSP is a Professional Salad Tosser now.  

Around 7:27

Also, he's starting Dark Souls II on Tuesday, with face cam, and no preparation. No one will be able to hold his hand either. I vote we watch it.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 4 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 4:36 pm

Why the fuck would anyone watch DSP's videos for advice on cooking? Christ almighty, this show should be called Meals For Depressed Divorced Fathers Who Don't Get to See Their Kids.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 6:27 pm

This fucking video though, OMG. I don't think I've laughed harder in my life.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 6:31 pm

Jack the Spectre wrote:
Why the fuck would anyone watch DSP's videos for advice on cooking? Christ almighty, this show should be called Meals For Depressed Divorced Fathers Who Don't Get to See Their Kids.

Yeah. It's called "POORLY cooking with the King" for a reason. If anybody watches his videos looking to become a professional chef or something, well.....may god have mercy on their souls.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 4 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 7:41 pm

Archduke wrote:
Jack the Spectre wrote:

Yeah. It's called "POORLY cooking with the King" for a reason. If anybody watches his videos looking to become a professional chef or something, well.....may god have mercy on their souls.
There's difference between poor cooking and pathetic cooking, and it's all in the ingredients you use.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 7:50 pm

Jack the Spectre wrote:
Archduke wrote:
Jack the Spectre wrote:

There's difference between poor cooking and pathetic cooking, and it's all in the ingredients you use.

I take it you grow your own veggies.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 4 StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 8:07 pm

Ironically, I am a fucking DSP fan. My expectations of him are so low but every time he finds a way to undercut it and my sides goes to orbit every time when it happens.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 1:00 am

Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:03 am

Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 9:20 am

What? WHAT?!
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 2:42 pm

DARK SOULS II STREAM

http://www.twitch.tv/darksydephil
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 3:04 am

Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 2:41 pm

Padders?
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 5:47 pm

Stoney wrote:
Padders?

Padders is 2Sugoi2die.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 8:18 pm

Teckno wrote:
Stoney wrote:
Padders?

Padders is 2Sugoi2die.

Was talking the about the video.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 1:02 am

Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 9:19 pm

He's officially moving to Seattle in June, if anybody here cares.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 7:33 pm

Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 8:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 5:06 am

Holy shit he actually has a proper recording software instead of awkwardly using his mom's camera.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

holy shit, DSP really is a faggot
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next