Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

holy shit, DSP really is a faggot

Go down 
+13
Pein
thebigmike1983
Archduke
Hydell
Stoney
Jack the Spectre
CleverCatchPhrase
Orc
Bluenose
Orion
2Sugoi2Die
NoelX2
The Enkindler
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 3 StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 10:54 am

Nintendo did some copyright shit so they can make money off the video instead of the uploader.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 8:22 am

"OMG, that guy iz cheatin, im gonna disconnect the cable"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 3 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 8:29 am

I skimmed through. It and don't play Demon Souls, what happened?
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Greece

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 8:57 am

Orion wrote:
From the wiki:
Quote :
The Old Monk fight is not so much a battle with a boss as it is a test of your PVP ability. Ideally, you will be fighting a player Black Phantom that, depending on whether or not they are wearing a cling ring, might have higher health than usual. If a player cannot be found, you will instead do battle with an NPC Black Phantom with notable dodging capability and armed with claws.

If you use a Blue Eye Stone, Red Eye Stone, or Black Eye Stone anywhere in the Tower of Latria, you may be summoned into another world as a Black Phantom. When summoned in this manner, you will be brought to the 3-3 Old Monk boss room and transformed into the Archdemon boss for the host player. You cannot leave this room and must wait for the host player to pass through the fog gate to do battle. Placing a Blue Eye Stone in an obscure location or using a Black Eye Stone before the 3-3 spiral staircase are common ways to force the Old Monk to summon you.

Whatever the cause, the host's death will grant your body form back and, if you are lucky, the Monk's Head Collar. If you cause the host's death, your Character Tendency is reduced by one. If the host dies from anything else, you will receive the Monk's Head Collar with no Character Tendency change. Note that the host can also be invaded even if they're in Soul Form.

He pretty much fought a high leveled player and couldn't defeat him, so he rage quit and called that other player a cheater.

Last edited by The Enkindler on Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 8:59 am

i think this is the best video explaining how much fucking retarded this guy is
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 10:36 am

The Enkindler wrote:
Orion wrote:
From the wiki:
Quote :
The Old Monk fight is not so much a battle with a boss as it is a test of your PVP ability. Ideally, you will be fighting a player Black Phantom that, depending on whether or not they are wearing a cling ring, might have higher health than usual. If a player cannot be found, you will instead do battle with an NPC Black Phantom with notable dodging capability and armed with claws.

If you use a Blue Eye Stone, Red Eye Stone, or Black Eye Stone anywhere in the Tower of Latria, you may be summoned into another world as a Black Phantom. When summoned in this manner, you will be brought to the 3-3 Old Monk boss room and transformed into the Archdemon boss for the host player. You cannot leave this room and must wait for the host player to pass through the fog gate to do battle. Placing a Blue Eye Stone in an obscure location or using a Black Eye Stone before the 3-3 spiral staircase are common ways to force the Old Monk to summon you.

Whatever the cause, the host's death will grant your body form back and, if you are lucky, the Monk's Head Collar. If you cause the host's death, your Character Tendency is reduced by one. If the host dies from anything else, you will receive the Monk's Head Collar with no Character Tendency change. Note that the host can also be invaded even if they're in Soul Form.

He pretty much fought a high leveled player and couldn't defeat him, so he rage quit and called that other player a cheater.

Wow....
Even his fans are calling him out on his retarded shit, and they practically suck him off balls deep every other video...
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 12:17 am

DSP getting disqualified at a street fighter tournament.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Greece

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 6:32 am

"WHERE AM I PLAYING, U STILL HAVEN'T TOLD ME!!!"

Dear DSP, you're playing at Kojima World Order, and everyone there hates you for killing Snake all the time.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 8:26 am

U gez it jus jelis of dps sukses
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 4:47 pm

Stop watching him. His drama is the only reason he is getting views.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 5:59 pm

Teckno wrote:
He is funny because of his drama and all that.

Why would anyone watch DSP for GAMEPLAY?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 7:05 am

NoelX2 wrote:
Teckno wrote:

This.

Lately DSP again been quite the topic to talk about among other LPer's. Even TotalBiscuit took a stab at him daring a Retsutalk podcast.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Greece

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 12:41 pm

Brought to you by Kojima World Order. holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 3 2505020059

Two starcrossed lovers ready to take on anyone who looks down on them.
How romantic....NOT! Razz 
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 3 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 2:03 pm

Probably better to consider him as a shitty comedian than a shitty gamer.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 2:59 pm

Padders wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
Teckno wrote:

This.

Lately DSP again been quite the topic to talk about among other LPer's. Even TotalBiscuit took a stab at him daring a Retsutalk podcast.
where can i see this?
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Greece

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 6:28 pm

Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Greece

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 6:32 am

Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 3:58 pm

DSP is getting exposed on twitter for the hypocritical idiot that he really is. OMG I'm loving every second of it. Hell, Elpresador even called him out on Twitter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:35 pm

Should check out his giveaways
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 10:30 am

Jesus Christ.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 11:58 am

never heard of this guy before
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 3 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 3:10 pm

2Sugoi2Die wrote:
Should check out his giveaways
At first I was like, "Deus Ex: Human Revolution CE? That's a pretty solid prize, what is Paddy going on about?"

And then, ugh, just wow. What a cheap man. If you don't have anything good to give away then don't do a fucking giveaway.

In other news, guys, message me because I'm giving away an iPhone 5! I mean it's just the box but if you want, I can fill it with my semen because I'm that famous and beloved.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 4:04 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQHkoDRlJ2g

John Rambo really needs to cut all ties with these faggots, I spoke with him on the comments about comics and he was uberkewl
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:34 pm

Yeah, John Rambo has always been awesome. Unlike DSP, he actually treats his fans with respect and is a genuinely nice person.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:26 pm

This is FANTASTIC!

Bonus video, a group of DSP detractors calling themselves the Kojima World Order are the ones behind all the DSP slander videos. Greatest internet group, ever + best intro ever. Have a gander;

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

holy shit, DSP really is a faggot
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next