Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holy Fucking Shit!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Holy Fucking Shit!!! TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

Holy Fucking Shit!!! Empty
PostSubject: Holy Fucking Shit!!!   Holy Fucking Shit!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:00 pm

Holy Fucking Shit!!! AC_15

I bought Action Comics expecting another average/good issue but holy fuck, the cover tricks you into thinking it's shit but then it turns around and its like...

NIGGA THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST ISSUES OF ALL TIME!!!!

Like seriously i wasn't expecting this! This has to be one of the best issues of a comic book of all time, definitely better than everything else in new 52 combined.
Even if you guys don't read comics, i recommend you start reading action comics from #1, easy for beginners and starts off boring, but wow... the build off is amazing!
Majority of the issues feel separate and out of place but it all came together in this issue to make a masterpiece, A GODDAMN FUCKING MASTERPIECE!

Non- comic fans and comic fans alike, i highly recommend you start reading action comics from issue 1, bcuz after going through all the issues, you shall reach issue 15 and then you shall...

Holy Fucking Shit!!! C01185e1-2fd5-4dff-b259-fdc52e1fc09a
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Holy Fucking Shit!!! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fucking Shit!!!   Holy Fucking Shit!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:04 pm

Looks like BioShock.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fucking Shit!!!   Holy Fucking Shit!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:25 pm

Mecha wrote:
Looks like BioShock.
yeah the cover is complete shit, but reading from issue 1 to 15, holy fuck man. This is definitely the best superman story OF ALL TIME. Honestly this is all-star superman(AKA best thing to happen to comics since Alan Moore and Frank Miller) level quality.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fucking Shit!!!   Holy Fucking Shit!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:28 pm

I'll take your word it then. Going to look it up so Ican by it later.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fucking Shit!!!   Holy Fucking Shit!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:31 pm

Mecha wrote:
I'll take your word it then. Going to look it up so Ican by it later.
start from issue 1, it'll be a slow journey, but the build up i more than worth it
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fucking Shit!!!   Holy Fucking Shit!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:37 pm

I'm confused. Is this it...

Holy Fucking Shit!!! 51jpay10
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fucking Shit!!!   Holy Fucking Shit!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:42 pm

Mecha wrote:
I'm confused. Is this it...

Holy Fucking Shit!!! 51jpay10

yeah yeah thats issue 1 start from there
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fucking Shit!!!   Holy Fucking Shit!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:52 pm

K then. That will be my next comic to get.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Holy Fucking Shit!!! PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fucking Shit!!!   Holy Fucking Shit!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:57 pm

I was on the fence on getting this since Superman doesn't have a consistent track record of good comics. Def getting it after I buy Batman Vol 1
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fucking Shit!!!   Holy Fucking Shit!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:35 pm

yonny616 wrote:
I was on the fence on getting this since Superman doesn't have a consistent track record of good comics. Def getting it after I buy Batman Vol 1
Just don't drop it before you reach issue 15, I actually started stuttering, left speechless by how good and connected it all was
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fucking Shit!!!   Holy Fucking Shit!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy Fucking Shit!!!
Page 1 of 1