Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HOLY SHIT!

Go down 
+10
ADV3N7URER!!!!!
Archduke
yonny616
The_Biotic_God
igame
Orc
Jack the Spectre
TheJubJub5721
Bluenose
Based Sonji
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

HOLY SHIT! Empty
PostSubject: HOLY SHIT!   HOLY SHIT! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:17 pm

https://youtu.be/kIZk_KC6vSE

THIS LOOKS BEAST AS FUCK.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

HOLY SHIT! Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

HOLY SHIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT!   HOLY SHIT! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:44 pm

Weapon Customization..
Character Customization..
New guns...

HOLY SHIT! 409191096
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

HOLY SHIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT!   HOLY SHIT! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:52 pm

Not much of a fan of Uncharted, but it looks ok.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

HOLY SHIT! XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

HOLY SHIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT!   HOLY SHIT! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:59 pm

Skrillex HOLY SHIT! 409191096

Looks great.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

HOLY SHIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT!   HOLY SHIT! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:02 pm

Lovely visuals but the gameplay ...well who cares? It's just a third person shooter and doesn't particularly stand out in any other way.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

HOLY SHIT! XidKdMN
New York

HOLY SHIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT!   HOLY SHIT! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:04 pm

Lykos wrote:
Lovely visuals but the gameplay ...well who cares? It's just a third person shooter and doesn't particularly stand out in any other way.
Well you could say that about Gears of War, but it still has a great multiplayer. It's not about the gameplay itself, it's about what you do with it. If you judge every game on its gameplay alone, none of them really stand out too much.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

HOLY SHIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT!   HOLY SHIT! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:08 pm

Damn
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

HOLY SHIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT!   HOLY SHIT! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:39 pm

TRF wrote:

Well you could say that about Gears of War

I do
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

HOLY SHIT! XidKdMN
New York

HOLY SHIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT!   HOLY SHIT! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:59 pm

Lykos wrote:
TRF wrote:

Well you could say that about Gears of War

I do
Well then I'd like to know what you think stands out in the realm of TPS, because Uncharted and Gears of War are the two most outstanding third-person shooters ever made . . . other than Mindjack of course.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

HOLY SHIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT!   HOLY SHIT! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:11 pm

TRF wrote:
Lykos wrote:
Well you could say that about Gears of War, but it still has a great multiplayer. It's not about the gameplay itself, it's about what you do with it. If you judge every game on its gameplay alone, none of them really stand out too much.

No, Gears of War does stand out. I don't think any shooter feels quite like Gears. Besides, as much as I think Gears is better than Uncharted, I HATE it when people are CONSTANTLY comparing the 2 and usually because they are exclusive to competing platforms.

It gets old after a while. Who cares which game is going to be better as long as they are both great. All these comparisons ruin the excitement and hype behind both games, because only in comparing both games do we really get nit picky about all the negatives.

Last edited by Alanski on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

HOLY SHIT! PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

HOLY SHIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT!   HOLY SHIT! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:15 pm

Alanski wrote:
TRF wrote:
Lykos wrote:

No, Gears of War does stand out. I don't think any shooter feels quite like Gears. Besides, as much as I think Gears is better than Uncharted, I HATE it when people are CONSTANTLY comparing the 2 and usually because they are exclusive to competing platforms.

It gets old after a while. Who cares which game is going to be better as long as they are both great.
I specifically don't like how the Gears of War characters have that stiff feel to it. That doesn't take away the fact that it's still a good game though. Also sorry about the double post.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

HOLY SHIT! XidKdMN
New York

HOLY SHIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT!   HOLY SHIT! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:22 pm

Alanski wrote:
TRF wrote:
Lykos wrote:

It gets old after a while. Who cares which game is going to be better as long as they are both great. All these comparisons ruin the excitement and hype behind both games, because only in comparing both games do we really get nit picky about all the negatives.
I'm not trying to compare Uncharted and Gears of War directly. I guess I kinda am, but all I'm saying is that they're both shooters with basic third-person shooter mechanics, none of which are unique, yet they have great multiplayer because of what the developers do with the gameplay.

Another good example is Killzone. The gameplay itself is par-for-the-course first-person shooter gameplay, but things like Warzone make the multiplayer really good and unique.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

HOLY SHIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT!   HOLY SHIT! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:33 pm

To say Gears of War is not unique is a bit misleading. Yes NOW it doesn't feel AS unique since many games in third person, including UC and Mass Effect, have pretty much adopted the Gears style gameplay. But I don't see how it's fair to imply that Gears of War is generic and has nothing going for it in terms of gameplay. After all, Gears of War still has the best cover system in the genre.

And as for Uncharted, although the shooting is just a bit too dull for my taste, I do love the sense of "vertical gameplay" due to the robust (although selective) platforming in multiplayer.

Oh and this has technically gone off-topic. This thread is about Uncharted 3 not Gears vs Uncharted. I may have to lock it if it continues to go off-topic.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

HOLY SHIT! XidKdMN
New York

HOLY SHIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT!   HOLY SHIT! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:06 pm

Alanski wrote:
To say Gears of War is not unique is a bit misleading. Yes NOW it doesn't feel AS unique since many games in third person, including UC and Mass Effect, have pretty much adopted the Gears style gameplay. But I don't see how it's fair to imply that Gears of War is generic and has nothing going for it in terms of gameplay. After all, Gears of War still has the best cover system in the genre.

And as for Uncharted, although the shooting is just a bit too dull for my taste, I do love the sense of "vertical gameplay" due to the robust (although selective) platforming in multiplayer.

Oh and this has technically gone off-topic. This thread is about Uncharted 3 not Gears vs Uncharted. I may have to lock it if it continues to go off-topic.
Yes, it has a good cover system, but for the most part they both have standard third-person shooter controls and mechanics. I didn't say they weren't unique.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

HOLY SHIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT!   HOLY SHIT! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:35 pm

Looks fucking amazing.

Can't wait for the beta.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

HOLY SHIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT!   HOLY SHIT! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:42 pm

I'm gonna steal the beta from TRF Razz.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

HOLY SHIT! XidKdMN
New York

HOLY SHIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT!   HOLY SHIT! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:45 am

I will actually have an extra since I'm buying inFAMOUS 2 and I have PS+.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

HOLY SHIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT!   HOLY SHIT! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:25 pm

TRF wrote:
I will actually have an extra since I'm buying inFAMOUS 2 and I have PS+.

Remember, we are besties HOLY SHIT! 2505020059.
Back to top Go down
ADV3N7URER!!!!!
Generic Grunt
Generic Grunt
ADV3N7URER!!!!!

Stature : 2
in my imagination

HOLY SHIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT!   HOLY SHIT! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:54 pm

i came everywhere
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

HOLY SHIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT!   HOLY SHIT! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:07 am

I'm dreadful at Uncharted 2's MP, and I'm guessing this will be the same. I just can't get excited for it. *sigh* Sad

Now the SP, that will be AMAZING!
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

HOLY SHIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT!   HOLY SHIT! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:00 am

Stoney wrote:
I'm dreadful at Uncharted 2's MP, and I'm guessing this will be the same. I just can't get excited for it. *sigh* Sad

only if they completely overhaul the gameplay mechanics.
Otherwise it'll just be another average title masked by great graphics
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

HOLY SHIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT!   HOLY SHIT! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:09 am

Lykos wrote:
Stoney wrote:

only if they completely overhaul the gameplay mechanics.
Otherwise it'll just be another average title masked by great graphics

Hater.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

HOLY SHIT! Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

HOLY SHIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT!   HOLY SHIT! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:30 am

I want atleast 6 online CO-OP missions and the campaign to be fully co op compatible. HOLY SHIT! 409191096
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

HOLY SHIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT!   HOLY SHIT! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 12:32 pm

Only thingthat prevented me playing UC2 online more often was the ungodly load times and the ammount of shots it took to kill people, and the RPG/HAMMER/NADE whores -____-

Hopefully they fix that.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

HOLY SHIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT!   HOLY SHIT! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 12:45 pm

At the SOCOM 4 beta i was like: Neutral
Then at the gears 3 beta i was like: HOLY SHIT! 2505020059
Now at the uncharted 3 beta im like: HOLY SHIT! 409191096
Im so playing UC3 beta at my friends house since im not going to buy infamous 2 after i got my ps3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HOLY SHIT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT!   HOLY SHIT! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOLY SHIT!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next