Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

holy shit, DSP really is a faggot

Go down 
+13
Pein
thebigmike1983
Archduke
Hydell
Stoney
Jack the Spectre
CleverCatchPhrase
Orc
Bluenose
Orion
2Sugoi2Die
NoelX2
The Enkindler
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 5 StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 9:05 am

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Holy shit he actually has a proper recording software instead of awkwardly using his mom's camera.

Yes and he also does live streaming now. He complained that be only made $25 from one of his live streams once. My personal favourite are the hardcore gamer giveaways where he giveaway edition or collector's edition of games but without the disc since he traded them in.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 12:39 am

Uses cheap tactics to take down bosses in Dark Souls 2
Calls the boss cheap because it counters his cheap tactics

holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 5 KImSORa
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 10:24 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 5 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 4:04 pm

You guys are just jealous
Back to top Go down
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

Stature : 2

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 1:33 pm

Who's that guy who called DSP a pedophile? Not Main Event but that other guy. Lol
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 1:46 pm

TerraXehanort wrote:
Who's that guy who called DSP a pedophile? Not Main Event but that other guy. Lol

IDK. Many of his haters and trolls who bash him do. He's no pedophile, his gf is like 21 years old.
Back to top Go down
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

Stature : 2

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 3:44 pm

But she was 16 when they started dating from what the guy says? So...? That seems like a pedo to me.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 4:00 pm

TerraXehanort wrote:
But she was 16 when they started dating from what the guy says? So...? That seems like a pedo to me.

Wait, you actually believe that garbage? LAWL  holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 5 725796345 DSP even said himself that his GF (PandaLee) wasn't 16 years old when they started dating. Such false lies spewed by haters. She was actually like 19 or 20 years old when they started dating like 2 years ago, and I believe she turns 22 next month.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 4:32 pm

DSP is still shit at video games and an absolute fucking toxic moron that blames everybody but himself for his mistakes, i wouldn't say his hate is unwarranted but the people who go through all his videos to make those HOW NOT TO PLAY montages must spend tens of hours making them which is maybe even more pathetic and sad than Phil.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 4:40 pm

Orion wrote:
DSP is still shit at video games and an absolute fucking toxic moron that blames everybody but himself for his mistakes, i wouldn't say his hate is unwarranted but the people who go through all his videos to make those HOW NOT TO PLAY montages must spend tens of hours making them which is maybe even more pathetic and sad than Phil.

Yeah, you're right when you say he's bad at games. Though, some of stuff he says like when he complains about lag and "Nothing I could do" are just for show and acting to keep the audience entertained. I still like to watch his gameplay videos, even though he makes wayyy to many videos to keep track with. So usually, I just watch his vlogging stuff and his podcasts which are pretty nice.

His Heavy Rain playthrough is still the G.O.A.T. This was Phil at his best, no doubt.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 6:10 pm

Yeah that was the last playthrough of his I watched, terrible game but he made it fun.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 12:52 am

Anyone who hates or dislike DSP at the start ends up being a fan.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 8:20 pm

We should really re-name this thread. DSP isn't a faggot nor a homosexual, and the member who made this thread isn't on the forums anymore.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 5 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 8:42 pm

I guess I might try to think of a decent name for it, but some of the things he's done in DA: Inquisition seem to suggest there is a bit of a gay side to him.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 11:45 am

Skip to 2:00 for Mass Effect 3 gay sex scene. Razz holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 5 725796345 holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 5 3202469658
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 1:17 pm

holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 5 C3vmmDP
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 8:12 pm

I hope DSP realizes that opening and reading someone mail is a felony. "WOOOOOOW HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW NOT TO OPEN OTHER PEOPLE'S MAIL BUGGED LAW MECHANICS"
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 11:52 am

Nothing but idiocy and pure hatred out of jealousy on that video's comments. I don't agree with Phil making that video, and uploading to YouTube for the world to see. He should have just kept this info to himself, and contacted the police without this kind of stuff spreading on the internet. That being said, I have had it with the cult/bandwagon of anti-DSP fanboys. DSP haters are the lowest form of scum on the internet, right next to PC Elitists.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 5:06 pm

Archduke wrote:
Nothing but idiocy and pure hatred out of jealousy on that video's comments. I don't agree with Phil making that video, and uploading to YouTube for the world to see. He should have just kept this info to himself, and contacted the police without this kind of stuff spreading on the internet. That being said, I have had it with the cult/bandwagon of anti-DSP fanboys. DSP haters are the lowest form of scum on the internet, right next to PC Elitists.
Yes, far worse than pedophiles, Daesh, gays,
hackers and those who send death threats and reveal personal information of others.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 5 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 6:58 pm

Orion wrote:
Archduke wrote:
hackers and those who send death threats and reveal personal information of others.

Win, Orion. Win.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 7:57 pm

Orion wrote:
Archduke wrote:

Haha, touché man. Razz
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 1:53 pm

http://www.strawpoll.me/3270221/r
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 4:56 pm

I'm not him giving him hits. I'll gladly watch the anti DSP videos though.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 5:41 pm

I actually cried at 1:57
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 5 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 8:48 pm

Orion wrote:

I actually cried at 1:57

These montage vids would be great if the KWO actually knew how to make vids. 90% of the time the music was too loud, and most of the quality content was drowned out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: holy shit, DSP really is a faggot   holy shit, DSP really is a faggot - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

holy shit, DSP really is a faggot
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next