Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman

Go down 
+15
NoelX2
Mikenuge
CleverCatchPhrase
Archduke
Franko
RamboOnRedBull
Jack the Spectre
2Sugoi2Die
Mr Canai Spy
yonny616
The Enkindler
Bluenose
Orc
Mecha
Based Sonji
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Pick one
Goku
DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 13 I_vote_lcap71%DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 13 I_vote_rcap
 71% [ 12 ]
Superman
DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 13 I_vote_lcap29%DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 13 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 13 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 9:32 am

That's like saying darksydephil is good at video games
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 13 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 9:45 am

@Mecha What a B.S. excuse. :fuckthat: He oversaw GT, he had some form of power in the project. Stan Lee had a cameo, he didn't oversee the films. Also Toriyama had a say DB/Z, but he somehow lost it for GT? :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 9:54 am

That's because toriyama didn't make GT, Toei did, he barely had a say and all.he did was just cameo on some of the designs. Stop being an out of date vagina with bits of old digestive biscuits stuck in between the folds
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 13 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 9:56 am

@yonny616

Stan Lee was an executive producer for Spider-Man 3, so he is just as responsible as Akira Toriyama. BTW, can you actually prove Akira Toriyama oversaw the series? All he did was make a few character and logo designs, THAT'S IT.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:05 am

@Tahmidk Toei could have done the same with DB/Z. Wasn't the manga being made while the Anime was going, which lead to filler episodes? Instead he must have told them to follow the manga, or else Toei would have gone along an original story, like Bones did with FMA (Original Anime series).

@Mecha Well I stand corrected in Stan Lee's case. Also it's partly his fault too since he obviously had input but at the end its Raimi's universe.
Credited as Author.
DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 13 ToriAuthor
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:14 am

Yeah, because we all know that wiki is such a reliable source. DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 13 725796345

Yonny, you're almost as bad as the Dragonball Evolution fanboys, who think Akira Toriyama was involved with the film just because he was listed as an executive producer.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:31 am

@Mecha Why isn't it reliable? Because someone can edit in what they want? You realize Wiki fixes those problems fast; and if it's untrue why hasn't someone else fixed it them-self's?

Also that proves my point further. Toriyama was an executive producer for DB:E, yet instead of pulling his weight, he let the writers and everyone else bend over Goku and fuck him in the ass so bad we probably won't even see another live action film.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:43 am

You're Stan Lee for the faults of the Spiderman movie and Akira Toriyama for GT and DBE?
Ok it's pretty obvious you're just trolling now, mecha forget it he played us
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:43 am

*You're blaming
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:45 am

Yeah, he must be trolling. I mean, no one can be this stupid. DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 13 725796345
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:49 am

@Tahmidk Why did you say that! I was having FUN! Razz I recognize GT isn't canon, I just enjoy how pissed Mecha gets when I say it is. DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 13 725796345
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:49 am

Don't call him stupid, if anything we're the stupid ones for thinking he was serious and offering a logical argument to troll bait
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:03 am

HAHAHA! yonny616, you're such a clever and funny troll! I did NOT see this coming!

But seriously, I love how every time yonny616 loses in a debate, he claims to trolling. DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 13 725796345
Anyway, if you think I was pisst off because you think Dragon Ball GT is canon then you were WAY off, yonny616.

Just goes to show that you can't read. eye roll
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:05 am

OMFG HUGE CHANGE IN BATMAN COMIS FOREVER, DOES ANY1 READ BATMAN INCORPORATED? IS IT OK IF I MAKE A TOPIC WITH THE SPOILER?!
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:11 am

@Tahmidk Don't read Batman Inc. so Im fine with it.

@Mecha You were in no way pissed? Hmm Then why insult me to try to prove a point? Cause u wuz mad brah! Also when I lose I admit defeat, I've done it before when I got in a debate with Alan. So HA!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:34 am

@yonny616

You're right, I was mad. Not because you thought GT was canon, but because your trolling was just awful. If you going to troll at least do it the right way. Lykos is a far more clever and funny troll than you.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 8:46 pm

Oh okay, thanks for the advice. I did know the whole point of trolling was to make the person(s) getting trolled laugh, I always thought the one doing the trolling was suppose to laugh. But hey, your the pro-troll, well Tahmidk actually is but he retired (I think :Philosoraptor: ).
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 9:13 pm

Do you honestly think I didn't know you was already trolling? DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 13 725796345
It's funny how you guys don't realize that I just go along with it sometimes.

Anyway, I never got how making yourselves look stupid even helps to troll someone, but whatever.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 13 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 9:57 pm

Mecha wrote:
Do you honestly think I didn't know you was already trolling? DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 13 528803
It's funny how you guys don't realize that I just go along with it sometimes.

Anyway, I never got how making yourselves look stupid even helps to troll someone, but whatever.
Isn't that what you do on a daily basis though?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:08 pm

:Okay:
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 13 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 3:35 am

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 13 Oh_snap
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 9:16 am

What the fuck are to actually even arguing about? "HURR DURR U TROLLED ME, I WAS LAFFIN ND KNEW" "NU UH I TRICKED"!

I love u sluts but u need to reevaluate you're time management
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 9:48 am

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 13 Tumblr18
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:18 pm

I want to clarify one thing..... Superman didn't blow up Earth, well he did but Goku helped him on that. Dragon fist and infinite mass punch collided, causing Earth to be blown to hell.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:46 pm

Superman is boring and uninteresting because he's too OP - Someone who doesnt know ANYTHING about superman
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next