Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death Battle!

Go down 
+2
NoelX2
Azazel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Azazel
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Azazel

Death Battle! 5DfcoiC
Stature : 7
Equestria

Death Battle! Empty
PostSubject: Death Battle!   Death Battle! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:24 pm

As stated above This series will pit two known characters (who have at least appeared in games) and tires to see who would win in a fight. They have things like Luke Skywalker vs Harry Potter, Felucia vs Taokaka, or Kratos vs Spawn. The series was recommended to me by Toxic.

Here is Kratos vs Spawn.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Death Battle! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Battle!   Death Battle! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:49 pm

My personal favorite death battle episode has to be akuma vs shang tsung.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

Death Battle! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Battle!   Death Battle! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 5:22 pm

I WAS JUST WATCHIG THAT!!!!!

I told you...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Death Battle! PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Death Battle! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Battle!   Death Battle! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 7:45 pm

Spawn? Spawn sucks! They forgot a lot of Kratos weapons. They forgot the head of Helios and the nemesis whip and he didn't even use the Claws of Hades, but yet they name them. Point is Spawn would have gotten his ass whooped by Kratos.
Back to top Go down
Azazel
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Azazel

Death Battle! 5DfcoiC
Equestria

Death Battle! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Battle!   Death Battle! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 8:56 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Spawn? Spawn sucks! They forgot a lot of Kratos weapons. They forgot the head of Helios and the nemesis whip and he didn't even use the Claws of Hades, but yet they name them. Point is Spawn would have gotten his ass whooped by Kratos.

I disagree as (like the video pointed out) none of Kratos weapons were Holy Weapons forged in Heaven, as Mt Olympus is a physical place made of earthly elements, not like the alternate plane of existence that Heaven exists in with Spawn.

As for the limited weapon selection, that could be due to time constraints, as there were also other powers Spawn could have used to his advantage too that were not shown.

Last edited by Deus Ex Machina on Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Death Battle! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Battle!   Death Battle! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 8:59 pm

who is Spawn??
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

Death Battle! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Battle!   Death Battle! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:11 pm

DukeNukem34 wrote:
who is Spawn??
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Spawn
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Death Battle! PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Death Battle! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Battle!   Death Battle! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:04 pm

Deus Ex Machina wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

I disagree as (like the video pointed out) none of Kratos weapons were Holy Weapons forged in Heaven, as Mt Olympus is a physical place made of earthly elements, not like the alternate plane of existence that Heaven exists in with Spawn.

As for the limited weapon selection, that could be due to time constraints, as there were also other powers Spawn could have used to his advantage too that were not shown.
Mt. Olympus is basically heaven in Greek mythology so his weapons are holy, just like Zeus is God and Hades is The Devil.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Death Battle! 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

Death Battle! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Battle!   Death Battle! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:39 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Deus Ex Machina wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

Mt. Olympus is basically heaven in Greek mythology so his weapons are holy, just like Zeus is God and Hades is The Devil.

Technically, you are right. However, spawn has to be be-headed in order to be killed. And unfortunately Kratos only used the Blade of Olympus to stab him in the chest.
Back to top Go down
Azazel
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Azazel

Death Battle! 5DfcoiC
Equestria

Death Battle! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Battle!   Death Battle! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:44 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Deus Ex Machina wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

Again, Mt. Olympus does not compensate for the real thing. As the video said it is a physical place in this dimension made of earthly elements, which is not the Christian Heaven (which is specifically where such weapons must be made), and to my knowledge nothing in Greek Mythology/God Of War is considered "holy". Even if there was it is not holy be Christian standards nor is it invoking the "holy-ness" of the correct God necessary to harm Spawn.

Trying to argue that a weapon made of earthly elements on Mt. Olympus is the same as a Holy weapon forged in Heaven is like saying that an Alien Ray Gun is German because both the Germans and Aliens are good weapon manufactures.

It should also be noted that Holy Weapons are used on Spawn in the series so even if Kratos got hold of one, it would not mean victory.

Last edited by Deus Ex Machina on Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shin_Akuma
Merchant
Merchant
Shin_Akuma

Stature : 1

Death Battle! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Battle!   Death Battle! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:32 pm

I wonder how many Spartans 1 warhammer 40k space marine can kill.....
Back to top Go down
Azazel
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Azazel

Death Battle! 5DfcoiC
Equestria

Death Battle! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Battle!   Death Battle! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:09 am

Shin_Akuma wrote:
I wonder how many Spartans 1 warhammer 40k space marine can kill.....

You can submit suggestions for future episodes in the comments, if you wish to do so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Death Battle! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Battle!   Death Battle! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Battle!
Page 1 of 1