Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman

Go down 
+15
NoelX2
Mikenuge
CleverCatchPhrase
Archduke
Franko
RamboOnRedBull
Jack the Spectre
2Sugoi2Die
Mr Canai Spy
yonny616
The Enkindler
Bluenose
Orc
Mecha
Based Sonji
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Pick one
Goku
DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 8 I_vote_lcap71%DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 71% [ 12 ]
Superman
DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 8 I_vote_lcap29%DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 8 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:06 pm

Lol it was pretty obvious from the start Superman would win, and goku fanboys crying that they used strongest version of superman? LOL

King Supez was handicapped and they were using the WEAKEST incarnation of supez, also lolz at people saying superman is a boring and uninteresting character.
Also supez was in character, if he wasn't he would have just killed goku straight away before he could kaoiken with infinite mass punch. Cant be bothered to argue this so i'll let my boyfriend take it from here

Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 8 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:26 pm

Jack, Ki isn't magic.

Ki is energy, magic is magic.

That's like saying if Dr. Strange uses Ki. :fuckthat:

Oh and Tamhdik, you should get that sig shrinked.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:33 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Jack, Ki isn't magic.

Ki is energy, magic is magic.

That's like saying if Dr. Strange uses Ki. :fuckthat:

Oh and Tamhdik, you should get that sig shrinked.

I have no clue how to, you know you're my favourite right, you could do it for me? :derp:
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 4:10 pm

tahmidk wrote:
Lol it was pretty obvious from the start Superman would win, and goku fanboys crying that they used strongest version of superman? LOL

King Supez was handicapped and they were using the WEAKEST incarnation of supez, also lolz at people saying superman is a boring and uninteresting character.
Also supez was in character, if he wasn't he would have just killed goku straight away before he could kaoiken with infinite mass punch. Cant be bothered to argue this so i'll let my boyfriend take it from here

lol, this video is luls worthy. Spirit Bomb IS canon, I believe.

Speed is either a wash or in favor of Goku. You can say how Supes can fly at the speed of light or whatever. I don't care. Goku literally TELEPORTS HIS BODY.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 8 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 4:15 pm

Spirit Bomb IS canon :/
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 4:25 pm

Also, we're forgetting a tiny (huge) detail here.

Frieza is a planet/galaxy destroyer at not even half his full power. Goku defeats Frieza's 100% power form after using SSJ for the FIRST time. Goku shrugged off his most powerful attacks like mosquito bites.

Quote :
The first time that Goku used this form on Earth, its power caused massive tidal waves and hurricanes and nearly shook the planet apart. During subsequent transformations, Goku seemingly controlled it enough to prevent such dangerous side-effects. In addition, this power could be sensed even as far as the distance between Earth and Supreme Kai's planet, something that not only shocked Supreme Kai, Kibito, and Gohan, but worried them as well.
-Super Saiyan 3

DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON NON-CANON LOL.

Quote :
Universal Spirit Bomb (全世界の元気玉) is the final and most powerful version of the Spirit Bomb used by Goku. It draws its phenomenal power from energy sources across the entire universe. It was used as a final attack to defeat Omega Shenron.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 4:37 pm

Son Goku defeated Frieza a lot quicker in the manga too. Like how in the anime, Frieza almost killed Son Goku and it took a good long while for Son Goku to come back. In the manga, that never happened. So Frieza never stood a chance of even defeating Son Goku.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 4:50 pm

Doesnt matter because spirit bomb won't affect king supez, also superman is faster than instant teleportation. He beat metron to somewhere when he was on his gay ass chair which lets him instantly teleport. Either way it's ridiculous to argue who would win between them, even though kingsupezourlordandsaviour would win, because they live in completely different universes with different boundaries and rules which reflect the characters abilities and how they work.

King Supez could blitz goku before he could sense jack all
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 4:58 pm

Bullshit. How is Superman faster than instant teleportation? I admit that Superman is stronger, but faster? I doubt it.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:03 pm

Goku needs to concentrate, king supez blitzes him before he can do that. Even if he does, none of
Gok Who?'s attacks can phase superman, he'll just vibrate his body and become intangible, which I have no idea wasn't included in death battle, prob cuz they didn't want dbz fanboys to start crying(too l8 4 dat)
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:07 pm

tahmidk wrote:
Goku needs to concentrate, king supez blitzes him before he can do that. Even if he does, none of
Gok Who?'s attacks can phase superman, he'll just vibrate his body and become intangible, which I have no idea wasn't included in death battle, prob cuz they didn't want dbz fanboys to start crying(too l8 4 dat)

inb4 Goku uses Ultimate Spirit Bomb, drains all energy from the Universe, and destroys Superman in the process.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:10 pm

Greg Jennings wrote:
tahmidk wrote:

inb4 Goku uses Ultimate Spirit Bomb, drains all energy from the Universe, and destroys Superman in the process.

Inb4 King Supez travels back in time and surgically removes(like a boss) goku's arms and legs as a baby
Inb4 supez punches reality so hard a dead robin comes back to life
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:16 pm

It doesn't take him that long to concentrate in the manga. Unless he wants to go somewhere he's unfamiliar with. The only reason why Son Goku takes too long to concentrate is because of the fillers. Similar to how the characters take a long time to power up, even though that's not an issue in the manga.

Son Goku had the same chance of winning as Superman did. All he had to do was teleport Superman to another planet and Son Goku would've had the advantage.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:19 pm

Mecha wrote:
It doesn't take him that long to concentrate in the manga. Unless he wants to go somewhere he's unfamiliar with. The only reason why Son Goku takes too long to concentrate is because of the fillers. Similar to how the characters take a long time to power up, even though that's not an issue in the manga.

Son Goku had the same chance of winning as Superman did. All he had to do was teleport Superman to another and Son Goku would've had the advantage.

He wouldn't know superman gets his powers from yellow sun, just a sun, so he wouldn't take him to a planet with a red sun, and even if he wanted he couldn't. Would take too long too concentrate and supez infinite mass punches or makes himself intangible for defense
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:31 pm

King Kai would just tell Son Goku about the sun and plan things out. Again, it doesn't take long to use Instant Transmission, unless you're trying to find the location.

See, no long period concentration.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:54 pm

Mecha wrote:
King Kai would just tell Son Goku about the sun and plan things out. Again, it doesn't take long to use Instant Transmission, unless you're trying to find the location.

See, no long period concentration.

So goku needs outside help from king kai?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:35 pm

Point is, Son Goku is a better fighter and strategist than Superman. Fact. It isn't impossible for Son Goku to figure out Superman's weaknesses, since Son Goku was able to defeat his enemies way stronger than him before.

Superman may be stronger, but strength isn't everything.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 7:40 pm

Face it, Mecha. The only way Goku can have a chance to beat Superman is if he had help from King Kai. One on One Superman > Goku. With help Superman > Goku because Supez has the goddamn Batman.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 7:54 pm

What does Batman have anything to do with this?

He can't telepathically talk to people like King Kai can.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 8:20 pm

What does King Kai have to do with any of this?

Oh and it doesn't matter, he's the goddamn Batman. Or he could get help from Martian Manhunter, he can use telepathy.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 8:33 pm

You're almost as bad as Lykos. DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 8 1443829230
You two never seem to use actual logic in debates.

King Kai is a god that knows what goes on in the universe and has telepathic abilities. Batman and Martian Manhunter are too busy fighting their own battles in other cities.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 8:47 pm

Bringing in help from anywhere is really unfair for Superman, to be honest (all bias aside). Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta is too much to handle. Dude obliterated the strongest monster ever by toying with him.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 8:54 pm

Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta is non-canon and using fusion wouldn't be a fair fight at all.

I know the same goes for King Kai helping out Son Goku as well, but if Superman was willing to destroy the Earth just to defeat Son Goku then King Kai would have said something.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 9:55 pm

Since we're talking about overpowered people, I thought I'd throw another horse into this race.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Sage_of_the_Six_Paths

+Can create matter
+Can control gravity
+Can control every element on Earth.
+Controls every species of animal on Earth
+Controls every piece of technology on Earth
+Controls Satan
+Controls Heaven
+Can absorb energy
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 9:57 pm

Naruto :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next