Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is Son Goku Asian?

Go down 
+5
ghost23
2Sugoi2Die
Jack the Spectre
Shigdig
Mecha
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Is Son Goku Asian? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Is Son Goku Asian? Empty
PostSubject: Is Son Goku Asian?   Is Son Goku Asian? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:54 pm

Is Son Goku Asian? Son_go10

I made this same topic back on PS3N. I thought since this forum is more active I would re-do it. Now the question is... is Son Goku asian? This seems to be a very controversial topic going around. So I would like to get your thoughts on this.
Back to top Go down
Shigdig
4um Sabior
4um Sabior
Shigdig

Is Son Goku Asian? ZDL7A4I
Stature : 7

Is Son Goku Asian? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Son Goku Asian?   Is Son Goku Asian? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 7:14 pm

I think he's an alien cause isn't he from another planet?
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Is Son Goku Asian? XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

Is Son Goku Asian? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Son Goku Asian?   Is Son Goku Asian? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 7:52 pm

Universe wrote:
I think he's an alien cause isn't he from another planet?
Yeah. He's a Saiyan.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Is Son Goku Asian? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Son Goku Asian?   Is Son Goku Asian? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:33 am

The origin of anime's and manga's are from japanese people. Yet i've yet have to see an asian in an anime and not a protagonist thats white......
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Is Son Goku Asian? StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

Is Son Goku Asian? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Son Goku Asian?   Is Son Goku Asian? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:40 am

Toxicmaniac wrote:
The origin of anime's and manga's are from japanese people. Yet i've yet have to see an asian in an anime and not a protagonist thats white......
Thats another controversial topic lol.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

Is Son Goku Asian? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Son Goku Asian?   Is Son Goku Asian? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:48 am

Of course he's asian. Do you think a white guy could have mad fighting skills like that?
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

Is Son Goku Asian? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Son Goku Asian?   Is Son Goku Asian? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:18 am

Son Goku sounds asian to me.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

Is Son Goku Asian? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Son Goku Asian?   Is Son Goku Asian? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 1:20 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:

Luffy isn't exactly white. He's more of a tan, caribbean type.

Back to top Go down
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Pickles1337

Stature : 3

Is Son Goku Asian? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Son Goku Asian?   Is Son Goku Asian? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 1:52 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:

They hate themselves. They want to be white or French or whatever. This is why their anime characters never look asian, they look white. Also why they have one of the lowest birthrates in the world. Surprisingly, they don't like having sex which,come to think of it, kind of explains a lot.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Is Son Goku Asian? XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

Is Son Goku Asian? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Son Goku Asian?   Is Son Goku Asian? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:16 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Honestly you can never tell the race. They all look either white or black.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Is Son Goku Asian? Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

Is Son Goku Asian? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Son Goku Asian?   Is Son Goku Asian? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:24 pm

He has big eyes.... =/

I'm going with a no.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Sponsored content

Is Son Goku Asian? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Son Goku Asian?   Is Son Goku Asian? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Son Goku Asian?
Page 1 of 1