Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman

Go down 
+15
NoelX2
Mikenuge
CleverCatchPhrase
Archduke
Franko
RamboOnRedBull
Jack the Spectre
2Sugoi2Die
Mr Canai Spy
yonny616
The Enkindler
Bluenose
Orc
Mecha
Based Sonji
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Pick one
Goku
DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 5 I_vote_lcap71%DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 71% [ 12 ]
Superman
DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 5 I_vote_lcap29%DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 5 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 12:52 pm

Yeah, because we all know Son Goku never preps. DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 5 725796345
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 5 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:25 pm

Batman giving advice.
Back to top Go down
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

Stature : 40

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:22 pm

Goku wins. The fight is over.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:41 pm

http://www.screwattack.com/shows/originals/death-battle/death-battle-goku-vs-superman

Let the flame wars and butthurt begin!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:29 pm

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 5 Goku2110

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 5 Krypto11

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 5 23829312
Back to top Go down
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

Stature : 40

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:40 pm

Isn't this suppose to be in the debate section?

GOKU btw
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:48 pm

ITS HERE!!!

OHHHHH FUCCKKKIINNNNGG YEAHHHHH!!!!!! :freddie: :amazing: :yey: :cheers: :awwyeah:
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 4:36 pm

As epic as that was, :fuckthat:.

How could they possibly use goku's speed in snakeway as and equation when he was obviously much slower earlier in this show/manga?
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 4:42 pm

Superman > Goku!!! HA! and HA!

Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 4:59 pm

Superman is the ultimate life form, The End
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 4:59 pm

Fuck what these videos say.

This poll is a democracy and Goku wins. :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:17 pm

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 5 Superman-hatersgonnahate
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:34 pm

Umad, Teckno? :lulzsec:

Superman whooped Goku's ass!

Goku = OVERRATED!!!

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:40 pm

That video was so flawed, it didn't even prove anything. Superman let the Earth blew up :/
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:44 pm

> Goku loses in the most detailed episode of the most detailed versus series known to date that used dozens of official sources and groups of experts from both sides.
> Flawed

Damage control at it's finest. :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:10 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
> Goku loses in the most detailed episode of the most detailed versus series known to date that used dozens of official sources and groups of experts from both sides.
> Flawed

Damage control at it's finest. :fuckthat:
DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 5 Joker_clap
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:13 pm

I'm not saying their sources were wrong, nor am I saying Son Goku should have won. However, the CGI battle didn't prove anything. Superman had the same chance of losing as Son Goku did. Also the video says that neither can determine the actual powers of the two.

If they made a CGI battle of Batman vs. Superman, we all already know Superman would win. However, it has been proven that Batman can actually defeat Superman, because Batman is the superior strategist and fighter, same as Son Goku. The video even stated that Son Goku doesn't need to be physically stronger to be superior, yet Superman still won?

Again, FLAWED video.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:37 pm

Batman can defeat Superman if he has kryptonite, other than that he can't really do anything. They said that because some believe Goku is stronger. Superman made Goku his bitch!

Umad, Mecha?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:46 pm

Son Goku doesn't need kryptonite to defeat Superman. All he had to do was use instant transmission to take the battle to another planet where Superman would be too far away from the sun, and Son Goku would've had the avantage.

Funny how the video failed to bring that up.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:56 pm

You keep forgetting Goku isn't that smart. He doesn't know what Sun is his weakness, just knows the sun is his source of energy. Imagine if he took Superman to a blue sun, he'd practically be fighting Pre-crisis Superman. Also he has to FOCUS to use instant transmission.

Goku failed, Superman layed the smackdown on Kakarot.

Umad, Mecha, Umad.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:01 pm

Goku didn't even have proper education, he's a very lousy strategist and barely relies on intelligence or outsmarting his enemies.

Like Death Battle stated Goku overcomes limits, Superman is the limit. I'm not a huge of fan either but you obviously wouldn't have had any problems if Goku won.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:07 pm

Son Goku is smart when it comes to fighting. He always figures out his enemy's weakness during a battle, so he would have realized it. If not, then King Kai would just told him about the sun.

Video was bullshit and you DC fags know it.
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:23 pm

Does Goku have a 200 million dollar full feature movie budget ?

LOL CCis mad as fuck, his reaction vv
DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 5 Image110

Superman FTW !!!

Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:27 pm

Yeah at FIGHTING. He had Superman beat until he destroyed the kryptonite, also he knew Superman was getting energy from the sun, he thought to use the energy against Superman which was STUPID. It's a one on one fight, no outside help. Even then Superman has Batman.

Batman > King Kai since he's Batman.

Video was accurate and you anime fags are just butthurt.
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:35 pm

Teckno wrote:
I think it's safe to say Superman would never stand a chance.

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDVkH6fpBV6mXZW2NKu4_hPL_bjILQQZJRH3c8fwg3LGKaQYc8lIhuG09B
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman   DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DEATH BATTLE - Goku V.S Superman
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next