Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Guns Debate

Go down 
+15
CleverCatchPhrase
ArchAngel
Franko
Stigma
2Sugoi2Die
Azazel
Bluenose
RamboOnRedBull
Mikenuge
Dam_Noir
Archduke
Jack the Spectre
Stoney
Orc
Mecha
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

Guns Debate - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guns Debate   Guns Debate - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:39 am

Mikenuge wrote:
^^ I like how he called him a redcoat at the end Guns Debate - Page 4 725796345

I don't believe the US military would turn on it's own people.

The argument here isn't about taking peoples guns away. That isn't going to solve the problem nor is it practical. But something has to be done about mentally ill people which these people are, using their guns and going into schools, shops and cinemas and letting loose.

I agree with you in regards to American society but that leads me to the one point that has not been discussed in this whole debate which is, what happens when the red mist descends with certain people?

Of course this isn't applicable in most cases but there are plenty of people out there who I imagine could pass any psychological exam put before them but then something could be said or done to them which causes that same person to become enraged, the result of this could be something as minor as getting angry and shouting about it like Alex Jones does during this interview. But I have no doubt that some people in the same situation would pick up and use their gun in a moment of madness which I doubt any psychological exam can screen for.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Guns Debate   Guns Debate - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:26 pm

That Alex Jones is a nutjob, typical redneck, creationist, conspiracy theorist moron. His ranting and raving about the NWO reminded me of a more unstable Kent Hovind, except this fella has access to over 50 firearms ..... Surprised

Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Guns Debate   Guns Debate - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:25 pm

Wow, what a fucking idiot that guy is. Piers Morgan looked like he wanted to punch that retard, I know I would have.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Guns Debate   Guns Debate - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 4:19 pm

HAAAUHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHHAJAJHAJHAJHAHAHAJJ

OH MUH GAWD, THAT WAS FUCKING HILARIOUS.

they,re both bell ends in my book. but its good to see peirs Morgan get a taste of his own medicine. hes done the exact same thing to other progunners on his show. he actually wanted to box him! HAHAHAHAH. & that accent at the end made my sides leave town.

still

alex jones - believes in freeduhms

piers morgan - wants to take away freeduhms

also that petition to deport piers was a joke. it was more of a "fuck off, peirs" rather than a serious action to deport him.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

England

PostSubject: Re: Guns Debate   Guns Debate - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 4:31 pm

shig, Alex Jones is about as funny as herpes.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Guns Debate   Guns Debate - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 4:52 pm

i said the video was hilarious.

FUCKING REDCOAT
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Guns Debate   Guns Debate - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:11 am

shigdig wrote:

FUCKING REDCOAT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=l9RBXlE86Ng#t=143s

50 fucking firearms!!!!!! Surprised Guns Debate - Page 4 725796345
Back to top Go down
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

Stature : 40

PostSubject: Re: Guns Debate   Guns Debate - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 4:03 pm

"I don't believe the US military would turn on it's own people."-mike

I do. They've done it before.

Regardless that video was hardly the definition of a debate. The american hardly let the "red coat" speak.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Guns Debate   Guns Debate - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:37 pm

Stoney wrote:
shigdig wrote:

FUCKING REDCOAT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=l9RBXlE86Ng#t=143s

50 fucking firearms!!!!!! Surprised Guns Debate - Page 4 725796345

lol i dont care if he has firearms. hes not "go out & kill a bunch of people crazy" hes conspiracy crazy. 50 isnt really that much. i own 16. & im still going to buy more after the shit blows over.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Guns Debate   Guns Debate - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:05 pm

Alex Jones has no fucking clue. Hes stuck in the past.

This is probably the only time i would agree with piers. But you fucks can still keep him
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Guns Debate   Guns Debate - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:12 pm

Franko wrote:
Alex Jones has no fucking clue. Hes stuck in the past.

This is probably the only time i would agree with piers. But you fucks can still keep him

about gun control or alex jones being crazy?

if the latter, youre right.

also take him back please.

Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

England

PostSubject: Re: Guns Debate   Guns Debate - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:43 am

Sorry Piers is yours now, no returns, exchanges or refunds on this one accepted. Besides plenty of you yanks lap him up anyway.

Also if U.S. citizens are already screened for mental illness before they can own a firearm then the system is clearly flawed, especially when the obviously disturbed Alex Jones is able to own 50 of them.

Instead of fucking about starting petitions to deport Piers Morgan someone should start a petition to have Alex Jones' guns taken off him on the grounds that he is mentally unstable, and likely to snap at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Guns Debate   Guns Debate - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:38 am

but i already said he isnt that type of crazy.

hes just overly passionate about certain things. you can say the same for some overly religious people.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Guns Debate   Guns Debate - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 2:08 pm

piers gets owned
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Guns Debate   Guns Debate - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:41 pm

Piers is a clown. If you want to rid of him. Get Jezza over to the US to scare him over the border.

Btw Alex Jones doe's have a anger problem and i can see him snapping sometime.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Guns Debate   Guns Debate - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:03 pm

we might have to kick him over to Australia.

pad pls
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

England

PostSubject: Re: Guns Debate   Guns Debate - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:29 pm

Oscar Pistorius has shot his model girlfriend because he 'mistook her for an intruder', what a bellend.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-21457008
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Guns Debate   Guns Debate - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:55 pm

Dam_Noir wrote:
Oscar Pistorius has shot his model girlfriend because he 'mistook her for an intruder', what a bellend.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-21457008

Saw this earlier, it was all over the news and I was like, why is murder getting so much coverage on Irish news, then fact dawned on me that it was "blade runner", couldn't believe, reports suggest he was quiet an aggressive person. And the way he was lead out of his house when arrested reeked of a guilty man. Hoodie up, head down.

What a scumbag.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Guns Debate   Guns Debate - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 6:56 pm

lock him up. the guy was irresponsible. he either didnt practice enough or he didnt have the proper equipment. (flash light)

either way, he killed her

Quote :
Radio 702 talk show host Redi Thlabi tweeted: "Expressing our sadness at the tragedy and talking broadly about gun ownership. Nobody is judging Oscar."

i guess blaming an inanimate object is easier eye roll
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Guns Debate - Page 4 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Guns Debate   Guns Debate - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 8:50 pm

You all want to know the real culprit of all these murders? It's Earth. Where do the material for these things come from? Earth. So Earth is the real killer here. FUCK YOU EARTH!! Guns Debate - Page 4 21888

In all seriousness, it's the guys fault. HE pulled the trigger, HE made the choice to shoot, HE, HE, HE!! The gun has no brain, it's a TOOL.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Guns Debate - Page 4 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Guns Debate   Guns Debate - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 8:59 pm

Nobody is arguing that the man himself wasn't responsible. God, that's such a lame argument against gun control.

"The guns don't have souls! They're not making the choice!"

The point is that people want to remove the tools that people can use to kill other people. Whether you agree with gun control or not, you have to recognize that.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Guns Debate   Guns Debate - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 9:12 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
Nobody is arguing that the man himself wasn't responsible. God, that's such a lame argument against gun control.

The point is that people want to remove the tools that people can use to kill other people. Whether you agree with gun control or not, you have to recognize that.

Quote :
Radio 702 talk show host Redi Thlabi tweeted: "Expressing our sadness at the tragedy and talking broadly about gun ownership. Nobody is judging Oscar."

except... they do.

>people want to remove
>want to remove
>remove
>REMOVE

I CAUGHT YOU, YOU FUCKING JEW.

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN!
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Guns Debate - Page 4 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Guns Debate   Guns Debate - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 9:18 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:

Then we should remove anything that can kill. Cars, hands, legs, bats, knifes, ect. Everything in this plant can kill, should we remove water since I can choose t drown someone? How about cut my natural weapons off (arms and legs) since I can beat someone to death. We need to stop living in this overly protective bubble created by the government.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Guns Debate   Guns Debate - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 9:20 pm

yonny616 wrote:
TheCinemaJack wrote:

Then we should remove anything that can kill. Cars, hands, legs, bats, knifes, ect. Everything in this plant can kill, should we remove water since I can choose t drown someone? How about cut my natural weapons off (arms and legs) since I can beat someone to death. We need to stop living in this overly protective bubble created by the government.

Might aswell hand nukes to everyone with that logic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Guns Debate - Page 4 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Guns Debate   Guns Debate - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 9:21 pm

yonny616 wrote:
TheCinemaJack wrote:

Except that none of the things you mentioned were designed explicitly for the purpose of killing. Another shitty argument.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guns Debate   Guns Debate - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guns Debate
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next