Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Abortion Debate

Go down 
+16
Pizzy3C
Mikenuge
The Enkindler
Jack the Spectre
Stigma
TheJubJub5721
NoelX2
The_Biotic_God
Chobo
igame
Based Sonji
yonny616
Stoney
Orc
Dam_Noir
Mecha
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Abortion Debate R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Abortion Debate Empty
PostSubject: Abortion Debate   Abortion Debate I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:04 am

What's your thoughts on abortion? Do you think it should be completely banned or do you support it?

Last edited by Mecha on Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

Abortion Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion Debate   Abortion Debate I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:05 am

I support it 100%.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Abortion Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion Debate   Abortion Debate I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:08 am

The way it is, that 2 doctor's consent is required. But not very liberal doctors.
I think it should be only in more extreme circumstances and only to babies that are just a couple of months into the pregnancy.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

England

Abortion Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion Debate   Abortion Debate I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:21 am

Lykos wrote:
The way it is, that 2 doctor's consent is required. But not very liberal doctors.
I think it should be only in more extreme circumstances and only to babies that are just a couple of months into the pregnancy.

I do agree that if you want an abortion it should be done ASAP. I have no sympathy or agree with people who leave it until the latest possible moment which is around 6 months is it not?
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

Abortion Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion Debate   Abortion Debate I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:30 am

Have the kid, then put it up for adoption. I remember there was anti abortion protesters, erh, protesting in my City and they had these huge ass banners with photos of an abortion procedure and aborted foetuses, was really disgusting.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Abortion Debate PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Abortion Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion Debate   Abortion Debate I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:33 am

Stoney wrote:
Have the kid, then put it up for adoption. I remember there was anti abortion protesters, erh, protesting in my City and they had these huge ass banners with photos of an abortion procedure and aborted foetuses, was really disgusting.
Yea, i agree with stoney just have the baby and put it up for adoption.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

Abortion Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion Debate   Abortion Debate I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:49 am

Stoney wrote:

Thing is, one you have the child, it's hard to give it up.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

England

Abortion Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion Debate   Abortion Debate I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:53 am

Stoney wrote:

I imagine these Fetuses displayed on these banners were much further developed, a 6 month Fetus looks like an actual baby and i've seen images where the abortion procedure requires the amputation of the Fetus' arms and legs which was disturbing... Whereas a 6 week Embryo is barely identifiable as it's just a collection of cells. Hense I believe that it should be done at the earliest possible point.

I'm sorry fellas but I can't agree with the "have the baby and give it up for adoption". Not many people know this about me even in real life but there is a certain anonymity on this site so i'll explain. Basically 25 years ago my mother was going through a terrible bout of depression and then she found out she was pregnant. She regrettably had a termination of a 6 week old Embryo exactly one year before I was born at which point she was overcome with guilt and became more depressed and decided to have another child to make up for it.

I wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for that...

Last edited by Dam_Noir on Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Abortion Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion Debate   Abortion Debate I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:40 pm

Im pro abortion. but only if its younger then 6-10 weeks. Because at its sixth week a the fetus hearth beats and is considered to be a living baby. So if its before 6 weeks its not considered as murder.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

in front of computer
Playing : comedy

Abortion Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion Debate   Abortion Debate I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:50 pm

Mother told me when i was 18 that she almost had me aborted cuz my dad didn't believe that i was his kid, i didn't like the idea of someone having the choice to say whether i live or not.

Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

England

Abortion Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion Debate   Abortion Debate I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:08 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Im pro abortion. but only if its younger then 6-10 weeks. Because at its sixth week a the fetus hearth beats and is considered to be a living baby. So if its before 6 weeks its not considered as murder.

Techincally before 10 weeks it's not actually a Fetus but an Embryo.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Abortion Debate 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

Abortion Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion Debate   Abortion Debate I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:21 pm

I'm OK with it as long as it's done at the first sign of pregnancy.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

Abortion Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion Debate   Abortion Debate I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 2:09 pm

Stoney wrote:

Orphans have a really hard life. Not growing up without a father or a mother can and will psychologically scare a person forever.

Abortion should be limited and selective. And to do it there should be consent between 2 doctors, and BOTH parents. Not just the mother...It's the dad's DNA too so what if he wants to have the child?

What Bible humpers don't know is that a fetus isn't actually a person; it's just under-developed DNA material.

EDIT: And what chobo said. It should be done VERY VERY VERY early into the pregnancy....Not when it's been developed for 3-4 months..
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

Abortion Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion Debate   Abortion Debate I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 3:13 pm

I support it. Its the women's choice. Besides, if you did get raped when you're like 15, you probably wouldn't keep the baby.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

Abortion Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion Debate   Abortion Debate I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 3:17 pm

Only if the mother is having some kind of health problems and that is the only way to fix it. Otherwise, put it up for adoption. You were a retard and got someone pregnant, you can deal with the consequences.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Abortion Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion Debate   Abortion Debate I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 3:34 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Only if the mother is having some kind of health problems and that is the only way to fix it. Otherwise, put it up for adoption. You were a retard and got someone pregnant, you can deal with the consequences.
One of my friends aunt became pregnant because she got raped. I guess she's a retard aswell?
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

Abortion Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion Debate   Abortion Debate I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 3:38 pm

ArcanaOfB3ast wrote:
if you did get raped when you're like 15, you probably wouldn't keep the baby.

yeah but the problem is that it has become so widely used that now people are treating it very apathetically. Now they feel "it doesn't matter if I shag without contraception, worst case scenario I can have an abortion" and I think it's just sick that the murder of a developing baby (okay, first few weeks its nothing much but then it gets heartbeats and is developing into a baby) is treated in such a casual fashion. It's a serious thing imo.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

Abortion Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion Debate   Abortion Debate I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 4:25 pm

I support it 100%

There are scenarios when an abortion is a good thing.

A) She got raped
B) The father decides to leave
C) There is no money to support the kid
D) The chick could be 13
E) The mother or baby could be sick
F) Leaving a kid without a father or mother is more "evil" than just having an abortion. Besides that baby would go to Heaven wouldn't it bible humpers?
G) Something I haven't thought of

Besides most doctors in the United States will refuse to do an abortion after 2 months, the very latest you could probably get one is 4 months.

In addition the stem cells could be used to heal someone who is crippled or disabled.

Last edited by BlackStigma on Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

Abortion Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion Debate   Abortion Debate I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:56 am

BlackStigma wrote:
I support it 100%

A) She got raped
D) The chick could be 13
F) Leaving a kid without a father or mother is more "evil" than just having an abortion. Besides that baby would go to Heaven wouldn't it bible humpers?

Besides most doctors in the United States will refuse to do an abortion after 24 months, the very latest you could probably get one is 4 months.

In addition the stem cells could be used to heal someone who is crippled or disabled.

24 months? You mean 2-4 months? confused
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

Abortion Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion Debate   Abortion Debate I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:59 am

BlackStigma wrote:

I agree with this a lot.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

Abortion Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion Debate   Abortion Debate I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 4:25 pm

Stoney wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
I support it 100%

A) She got raped
D) The chick could be 13

Besides most doctors in the United States will refuse to do an abortion after 24 months, the very latest you could probably get one is 4 months.

24 months? You mean 2-4 months? confused

lawl, I meant to say 2 months.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Abortion Debate XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

Abortion Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion Debate   Abortion Debate I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:06 pm

I support abortion for all of the reasons Stigma said. He's basically got the argument covered.

Not that I think abortion is a good thing. It's a disgusting thing, but sometimes it's necessary.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

Abortion Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion Debate   Abortion Debate I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 6:54 pm

Women are free to do whatever they want, the blood of the unborn is on their hands, not mine.

Last edited by Akainu on Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

Abortion Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion Debate   Abortion Debate I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:30 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
One of my friends aunt became pregnant because she got raped. I guess she's a retard aswell?

Morning after pill.

BlackStigma wrote:
I support it 100%

A) She got raped
D) The chick could be 13

Besides most doctors in the United States will refuse to do an abortion after 2 months, the very latest you could probably get one is 4 months.

That is unnecessary. I don't want to see stuff like that in the threads.

And if the chick is 13 and she chose to have sex then that is her own damn fault. And for pretty much all the others, that is why we have adoption. Like I said, only if the mothers life is in danger should it be allowed.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Abortion Debate XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

Abortion Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion Debate   Abortion Debate I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:40 pm

I just find it ridiculous that a fetus should have more rights over a woman's body than the woman herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Abortion Debate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion Debate   Abortion Debate I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abortion Debate
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next