Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3]

Go down 
+18
ArchAngel
Stoney
Franko
Orc
TheJubJub5721
Archduke
Pein
Mikenuge
Hydell
NoelX2
Bluenose
Ihsahn
Pickles1337
igame
Based Sonji
Chobo
Jack the Spectre
The_Biotic_God
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3]   The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:27 pm

TRF wrote:
Bleach >>>> Naruto

Bleach has better characters and a better story although I think the fighting is handled a bit better in Naruto. The choreography is about equal in quality, but I like that he doesn't simply train to overcome his enemies. He actually uses battle tactics to win and looks for weaknesses. That's probably the only redeeming quality about Naruto.

Are you serious? Bleach is just DBZ with swords.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3] - Page 4 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3]   The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:35 pm

Sonji wrote:

Yeah, like you know.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3] - Page 4 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3]   The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:34 pm

Sonji wrote:
TRF wrote:
Bleach >>>> Naruto

Bleach has better characters and a better story although I think the fighting is handled a bit better in Naruto. The choreography is about equal in quality, but I like that he doesn't simply train to overcome his enemies. He actually uses battle tactics to win and looks for weaknesses. That's probably the only redeeming quality about Naruto.

Exactly, and DBZ is much better than Naruto.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3] - Page 4 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3]   The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:56 pm

Don't listen to Sonji. He doesn't know shit about Dragon Ball.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3]   The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:43 pm

Whay are we talking bout anime? LOL.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3]   The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:15 pm

Locked as the topic has run its course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3]   The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4