Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3]

Go down 
+18
ArchAngel
Stoney
Franko
Orc
TheJubJub5721
Archduke
Pein
Mikenuge
Hydell
NoelX2
Bluenose
Ihsahn
Pickles1337
igame
Based Sonji
Chobo
Jack the Spectre
The_Biotic_God
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

Stature : 4

The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3]   The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:14 am

Stoney does have a point, but most of the bullshit like NARUTOOOO and INYUASHAAAA that stereotype the fuck out of Japanese culture and anime is the root of evil.

Fuck the haters, I like Ghost in the Shell and Ergo Proxy. And I hated anime before I saw them because of said reason.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3]   The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:28 am

ArcanaOfB3ast wrote:
Zeratul wrote:
Ha!I knew I was going to be on this rant when I saw the title

All I have to say is... trolololol

Nah seriously, abotu what you said, my comment on that thread was more of a rant from myself, even though it was off-topic.Your rant kinda brought it on.

You dont like any of these comment,s delete them.Dont like us, ban us.Though if you do, it shows that you are no more of a better mod than I was on the XBR(the TEMPTATION) :)

Ur all ghey btw! :)

Like you were a good mod. eye roll

I was a wonderful mod.Everyone on the forum knew me very well.And I also did funny stuff with my mod/admin powers.Who DOESNT like having a trololol for an admin?
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3] - Page 3 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3]   The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:40 am

Zeratul wrote:
Who DOESNT like having a trololol for an admin?
Intelligent people.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Heaven

PostSubject: Re: The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3]   The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:47 am

TRF wrote:
Zeratul wrote:
Who DOESNT like having a trololol for an admin?
Intelligent people.

Actually, the "intellegent" people your talking about arent really intellegent and it shows :)
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3]   The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:48 am

We already have a trololol for an admin....
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3]   The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:06 pm

Alanski wrote:
Lykos wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Hey! Mine was a joke, Lykos knows I love him Razz

Bromance The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3] - Page 3 2505020059

with someone online....

:alone:

Nooblet. You need to get laid.

That's very disrespectful and close minded. Add yourself to the wall of shame you dirty cunt.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3]   The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:55 pm

chobo500 wrote:
Alanski wrote:
TRF wrote:
Alan, that's awfully disrespectful/close-minded of you. I think you need to stick yourself on the wall of shame a bit more.

Bitch I own this thread I can do whatever the fuck I want.

you don't

Douche or Teckno can do whatever they want with this thread.

Don't fuck with this shit. Beyatch

BTW Guys, Death Note was a pretty beast anime series. No 12 year old can understand how awesome it actually is.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3]   The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:24 pm

Ihsahn wrote:
Stoney does have a point, but most of the bullshit like NARUTOOOO and INYUASHAAAA that stereotype the fuck out of Japanese culture and anime is the root of evil.

Fuck the haters, I like Ghost in the Shell and Ergo Proxy. And I hated anime before I saw them because of said reason.

Naruto is the Justin Bieber of anime.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3]   The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:32 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Ihsahn wrote:

Anime is the justin bieber of cartoons.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3]   The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:28 pm

Lykos wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Ihsahn wrote:

Anime is the justin bieber of cartoons.

Wolves are the Justin Bieber of animals.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3]   The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:54 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Ihsahn wrote:

Actually, the Naruto manga (where it is now) is actually pretty awesome.

The Naruto anime was always annoying as fuck but the manga has always been pretty epic.

One Piece > Any anime/manga, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3]   The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:56 pm

im sorry but wtf has this thread got to do with anime
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3]   The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 12:41 am

TheUltimateDouche wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Ihsahn wrote:

The Naruto anime was always annoying as fuck but the manga has always been pretty epic.

I stopped reading the Naruto manga about 6 months ago.
Back to top Go down
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Pickles1337

Stature : 3

PostSubject: Re: The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3]   The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 12:46 am

BlackStigma wrote:
TheUltimateDouche wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Ihsahn wrote:

The Naruto manga is a little better than the anime.

A lot more fast-paced too. There was a battle in the anime that lasted 4 fucking episodes.

Anyways, anybody ever watch Black Lagoon? It's so boss.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3]   The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 1:33 am

Pickles1337 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
TheUltimateDouche wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Ihsahn wrote:

A lot more fast-paced too. There was a battle in the anime that lasted 4 fucking episodes.

Yeah I watched it. The episodes with the twins were fucking awesome.
Back to top Go down
Captain Emp
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member
Captain Emp

Stature : -3

PostSubject: Re: The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3]   The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:27 am

Ihsahn wrote:

Anime is bad?

Well, I know a good anime. It's Anastasia.

http://uk.ask.com/wiki/Anastasia_(1997_film)

It's also a film, but the pictures there are also quite good.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3]   The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:00 am

i lol'd at the haters for naruto..naruto is one of the highest rated animes of all time..awesome story,characters,fighting and its fun unlike bleach which has 70 FUCKING EPISODES of a whole long filler,one piece is too long for me,black lagoon is decent,inuyasha is the biggest piece of crap i have ever seen and dbz is just stronger opponent every new arc that gets repeated all the time..
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3] - Page 3 XidKdMN
New York

PostSubject: Re: The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3]   The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:09 pm

Bleach >>>> Naruto

Bleach has better characters and a better story although I think the fighting is handled a bit better in Naruto. The choreography is about equal in quality, but I like that he doesn't simply train to overcome his enemies. He actually uses battle tactics to win and looks for weaknesses. That's probably the only redeeming quality about Naruto.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3]   The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:02 pm

Get back on topic or make a new thread about your favorite animes.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3]   The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:56 pm

Captain Emp wrote:
Ihsahn wrote:

Anime is bad?

Well, I know a good anime. It's Anastasia.

http://uk.ask.com/wiki/Anastasia_(1997_film)

It's also a film, but the pictures there are also quite good.

:disapproval:

dude....
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3]   The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:04 pm

Alanski wrote:
Apologies.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Heaven

PostSubject: Re: The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3]   The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:26 pm

Alanski wrote:

Wait, isnt us talking about anime prove your point on this thread?So how is it off topic?lol
Back to top Go down
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Pickles1337

Stature : 3

PostSubject: Re: The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3]   The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:58 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Pickles1337 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
TheUltimateDouche wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Ihsahn wrote:

I couldn't sleep after watching the episodes about the twins. I felt sick.

Yeah I watched it. The episodes with the twins were fucking awesome.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3]   The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:18 pm

Alanski wrote:

This isn't on topic? It is about close minded members.

Most people who do hate anime hate it because the anime they're exposed to stuff like Naruto or immature comedic animes that look like they're for pedophile basement dwellers like Lucky Star. You know close minded, never give it a chance.

Pein wrote:
i lol'd at the haters for naruto..naruto is one of the highest rated animes of all time..awesome story,characters,fighting and its fun unlike bleach which has 70 FUCKING EPISODES of a whole long filler,one piece is too long for me,black lagoon is decent,inuyasha is the biggest piece of crap i have ever seen and dbz is just stronger opponent every new arc that gets repeated all the time..

Did this guy seriously just make fun of Bleach for its fillers? LMAO, like the last 2 and a half seasons of the original Naruto were pure filler. The whole series has had well over 100 filler episodes.

Naruto is NOT one of the highest rated animes of all time. Not even close. It may be the most popular but its not the best. It's kinda like COD or Justin Bieber. It doesn't suck as much as those do but it still has an enormous group of people who think it's shit. The highest rated animes would be something like FLCY, Death Note, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, or Cowboy Bebop.
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3]   The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:17 pm

Holy shit. How have I never noticed this forum?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3]   The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rant: Disrespectful/Closed Minded Forum Members [Episode 3]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next