Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why AC Liberation is a bad idea

Go down 
+9
Mecha
2Sugoi2Die
RamboOnRedBull
Bluenose
Based Sonji
The Enkindler
NoelX2
Chobo
Orc
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Why AC Liberation is a bad idea - Page 2 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Why AC Liberation is a bad idea - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why AC Liberation is a bad idea   Why AC Liberation is a bad idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:05 am

"I turn 3D off of my 3DS" :derp:
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: Why AC Liberation is a bad idea   Why AC Liberation is a bad idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:21 am

Lykos wrote:
Dam_Noir wrote:
Lykos wrote:
hurr
I actually prefer psp and sony over 3ds and nintendo. Im just waiting for a better model of vita with a good battery life, a price drop and some more games. Im not a fanboy and I think the concept of fanboyism doesn't work for me... I can't get butthurt about a game being on another system.. I could just buy the system.

How do you cope with the 3DS when it's battery life is the same as the Vita?

I turn 3D off and at least can rest easy knowing I have games to play in those few hours (or I can play Pokemon which barely drains the battery....).

So what happened to all the great potential of playing in 3D?

Lykos wrote:
Then you have all this potential for the 3D. Seeing your favorite games from previous generations in full 3D, feel drawn into that world like never before.
And new games, when they are able to juice the system's graphical capabilities, imagine exploring a massive beautiful world and look into it like it is surrounding you, like you are in it. It's not a gimmick, it adds immersion that just "great graphics" can never achieve.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Why AC Liberation is a bad idea - Page 2 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Why AC Liberation is a bad idea   Why AC Liberation is a bad idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:48 am

Oh shit you just got Noir'd. Why AC Liberation is a bad idea - Page 2 725796345
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Why AC Liberation is a bad idea - Page 2 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Why AC Liberation is a bad idea   Why AC Liberation is a bad idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:36 pm

Ouch...
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Why AC Liberation is a bad idea   Why AC Liberation is a bad idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:40 pm

Why AC Liberation is a bad idea - Page 2 3nxTE
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Why AC Liberation is a bad idea   Why AC Liberation is a bad idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:45 pm

Dam_Noir wrote:
Lykos wrote:
Dam_Noir wrote:
Lykos wrote:
hurr
I actually prefer psp and sony over 3ds and nintendo. Im just waiting for a better model of vita with a good battery life, a price drop and some more games. Im not a fanboy and I think the concept of fanboyism doesn't work for me... I can't get butthurt about a game being on another system.. I could just buy the system.

How do you cope with the 3DS when it's battery life is the same as the Vita?

I turn 3D off and at least can rest easy knowing I have games to play in those few hours (or I can play Pokemon which barely drains the battery....).

So what happened to all the great potential of playing in 3D?

Lykos wrote:
Then you have all this potential for the 3D. Seeing your favorite games from previous generations in full 3D, feel drawn into that world like never before.
And new games, when they are able to juice the system's graphical capabilities, imagine exploring a massive beautiful world and look into it like it is surrounding you, like you are in it. It's not a gimmick, it adds immersion that just "great graphics" can never achieve.

Because I don't always play plugged into the mains? Sometimes I play when I'm out... and kind of want to preserve the battery? lol but nice attempt at quote mining.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Why AC Liberation is a bad idea   Why AC Liberation is a bad idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:49 pm

This thread went as far as it could, I will now lock it before you tear each other apart like animals.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Why AC Liberation is a bad idea   Why AC Liberation is a bad idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:26 pm

um it's not locked dude^^^^^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why AC Liberation is a bad idea   Why AC Liberation is a bad idea - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why AC Liberation is a bad idea
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2