Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Please give me some idea

Go down 
+5
ghost23
RamboOnRedBull
Blixtstorm
2Sugoi2Die
Orc
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Please give me some idea Empty
PostSubject: Please give me some idea   Please give me some idea I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:40 am

Could you give me an estimate of how much you think my wii could sell for?

It's the white model with wii motion plus, it's in mint condition really, I've only owned it a couple of months and have about 100 hours clocked in.
Please give me some idea Wii%20Sports%20Resort%20White+cons

Contains:
Wii motion Plus
Wii controller + Nunchuk

Games:
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Wii Sports Resort
Wii Sports
No More Heroes
LOTR Aragorns Quest
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Just to tell you, I've not made up my mind to sell it yet. But I'm considering it so please can you estimate for me how much you think I can sell this for?
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Please give me some idea StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Please give me some idea   Please give me some idea I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:07 am

Are you selling because your last SD tv broke?

You have to hold on to games like Zelda since they can be worth quite a bit in the future.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Please give me some idea   Please give me some idea I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:15 pm

^
No selling because I don't think the system's for me.
Has too many annoyances and I'd be better of with either a 3DS or maybe even a...wait for it...*breathes in*.......PS3.....

*GASP!!!*
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
Blixtstorm

Stature : 18
Sweden
Playing : TDU2 (PC) / Minecraft (Tekkit modpack)

PostSubject: Re: Please give me some idea   Please give me some idea I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:19 pm

200£-300£ I would guess... Maybe even 400 if you are lucky.

Last edited by Blixtstorm on Wed May 18, 2011 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Please give me some idea   Please give me some idea I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 6:49 am

Blixtstorm wrote:
200£-300£ I would guess... Maybe even 400 if you are lucky.

umadbro?

lol dude, it was an exaggeration when you said 20 to 30, not you're saying up to 400? XD
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Please give me some idea Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Please give me some idea   Please give me some idea I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 7:05 am

I'll presume you could get 200 out of it, depending on where you sell.
P.S BUY PS3! DEMON'S SOULS 4 LYFE!!!........Razz
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: Please give me some idea   Please give me some idea I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 7:21 am

Lykos wrote:
^
No selling because I don't think the system's for me.
Has too many annoyances and I'd be better of with either a 3DS or maybe even a...wait for it...*breathes in*.......PS3.....

*GASP!!!*

Don't get a 3DS, at least not until there is a hardware revision. There was nothing spectacular about the launch lineup and all that's really coming out for it is remakes of old Nintendo's products. The 3DS is a great representation of Nintendo's businesses strategy, just keep rehashing their old products, but hey it works for them so I can't really argue with that.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Please give me some idea   Please give me some idea I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 1:25 pm

Yeah well if I can get the wii sold for the equivalent of about just over $200 then with a bit of saving up maybe I would buy a ps3.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Please give me some idea   Please give me some idea I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 6:21 pm

My estimate comes to around $200. That's 70% of what it would cost buying that stuff used at Gamestop. Do you have a DS yet? You might as well just save some money and buy that over the 3DS because the best games it's got going for it this year are multiplat (SSFIV, Blazblue CS 2, SMT Overclocked). I probably won't buy the 3DS until it gets a price drop and a new pokemon game. PS3 wouldn't be a bad purchase but you'll probably be stuck buying only exclusives for it. Also, Demon's Souls (AKA the best PS3 exclusive) servers go offline in October.

EDIT: YOU'RE JUST LIKE ME BRUH! Buy a Wii, defend it for a while and say it's a good system but sell it after 2 months cause it's shite and jump at the opportunity to bash it. I used my Wii money to buy a PSP. You know, a good system.

BTW, make sure to reformat the Wii before selling it.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Please give me some idea   Please give me some idea I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 6:33 pm

^
Great thanks.
And no I don't have a ds. I'm not sure if I want one though. I've played my brother's ds loads of times but I can't get used to the small screen. But on the other hand the Dsi XL has a screen that stretches the games, making them blurred and ugly :S

I guess if I sell the wii I'll have to buy something immediately or I'll end up wasting it on something that will harm my body Razz
Seriously, I lose cash before it goes into my pocket. Sometimes it would be better to have no friends and to be forever alone :alone:
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Please give me some idea   Please give me some idea I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 1:34 pm

I say around $250-$300.
And if you get a PS3, CAN I HAZ IT!?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Please give me some idea   Please give me some idea I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:03 pm

$200, maybe.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Please give me some idea   Please give me some idea I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 6:00 pm

Yeah 'd say £175 - £200 depending who you are selling it to, if you find a bored housewife wanting one you might be able to scam her into getting 200 for it...then show her how to use it....then maybe sly your hnd up her skirt....then maybe sly upstairs...then mayb

I need a woman.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Please give me some idea   Please give me some idea I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:41 pm

You ever get around to selling that thing?
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

PostSubject: Re: Please give me some idea   Please give me some idea I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:48 pm

Why do you even have 2 twilight princesses?
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Please give me some idea   Please give me some idea I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:23 am

^
LMAO that was a mistake. Didn't mean to type it twice.

And yeah this thread can be locked now. i've put the wii on ebay.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

PostSubject: Re: Please give me some idea   Please give me some idea I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:02 pm

For how much?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please give me some idea   Please give me some idea I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please give me some idea
Page 1 of 1