Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best idea ever!

Go down 
+2
Mecha
2Sugoi2Die
6 posters
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Best idea ever! StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

Best idea ever! Empty
PostSubject: Best idea ever!   Best idea ever! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 7:29 pm

Lets end these stupid comic book debates!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Best idea ever! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Best idea ever! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best idea ever!   Best idea ever! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 7:38 pm

Would you rather have the debate section less active?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Best idea ever! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best idea ever!   Best idea ever! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 7:39 pm

you might aswell kick mecha out of the forum Razz
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Best idea ever! R5MQPRE

Best idea ever! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best idea ever!   Best idea ever! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 7:48 pm

Not going to lie, that is a lot of comic book threads. Still, most of those threads are old. You guys hardly even make topics for us to debate anymore. Which is why all you see is comic book threads.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

Best idea ever! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best idea ever!   Best idea ever! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 7:55 pm

Can you just make a Marvel section for Lykos, Mecha and rambo. We can exclude them from the rest of the forum then.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Best idea ever! R5MQPRE

Best idea ever! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best idea ever!   Best idea ever! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 8:01 pm

Well I would maybe keep these threads in the comic book section. That is of course if Teckno makes it into a full section instead of a sub. Highly doubt he'll do that though.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Best idea ever! Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

Best idea ever! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best idea ever!   Best idea ever! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 8:08 pm

What does it matter to you anyway? The debate section is for debating. As long as it doesn't go against the rules, it is permissible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

Best idea ever! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best idea ever!   Best idea ever! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:14 am

Nobody's forcing you to take part in those debates.
You don't like the comic book debate threads, you don't click on them.
Simple, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Best idea ever! PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Best idea ever! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best idea ever!   Best idea ever! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:59 am

Padders, I somewhat agree with you. Threads like JLA vs Avengers should be put into the Marvel Vs DC thread. Also now we have a Spider-man vs Amazing Spiderman thread so spidey should stay there.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Best idea ever! R5MQPRE

Best idea ever! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best idea ever!   Best idea ever! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:18 am

Where is the common sense in this forum? The Avengers vs. Justice League 2015 thread was a poll thread talking about the films only. Having it in the DC vs. Marvel thread wouldn't work. If we were to do that, we might as well have just one official thread for each game.

I do I agree about the Spider-Man threads though. Rambo's thread isn't even that old, yet Lykos goes and makes another Spider-Man thread with the same shit he keeps saying for months.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Best idea ever! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best idea ever!   Best idea ever! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best idea ever!
Page 1 of 1