Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Been sitting on this idea for a while now

Go down 
3 posters

Yay or Nay?
 Yay
 Nay
View results
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Been sitting on this idea for a while now StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

Been sitting on this idea for a while now Empty
PostSubject: Been sitting on this idea for a while now   Been sitting on this idea for a while now I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 2:51 am

Since this generation is nearing its end. I thought we could do something like GOTY but instead do Game of the Generation and we'll have other categories such as best new franchise, most original game and some stuff for giggles such as most shameful and controversial moments in the gaming industry.

The possible categories I came up with so far
Console of the Generation
Game of the Generation
Best PlayStation 3 Title
Best Xbox 360 Title
Best Wii Title
Best Multiplatform Game of the Generation
Best New Franchise
Most Original Game
Worst Game of the Generation
Best Developer
Best New Developer
Best Moments in the Gaming Industry
Most Shameful Moments in the Gaming Industry
Most Controversial Moments in the Gaming Industry

I'm on the fence about handheld stuff and having multiple categories for genres like RPG, FPS, Action of the Generation etc.

I'm willing to do this if there is enough people that are interested in doing something like this. Also feel free to add in your input on this.

Last edited by Padders on Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Been sitting on this idea for a while now   Been sitting on this idea for a while now I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 9:41 am

Yay!

There should also be a Best Multiplatform game option.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Been sitting on this idea for a while now   Been sitting on this idea for a while now I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 10:58 am

Really like this idea. How is this gonna be set up? Maybe the way Jack set something similar up with Google Docs last year?
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Been sitting on this idea for a while now   Been sitting on this idea for a while now I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 5:30 pm

Don't know how Jack set it up with google docs, maybe I should ask him. I figured we should use a 5 point system where you allocate 3, 2 & 1 points.

Best Best Multiplatform game sounds good. Also game up with some new games myself.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Been sitting on this idea for a while now   Been sitting on this idea for a while now I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 11:42 am

ok, but remember, nothing is final until shigdig votes.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Been sitting on this idea for a while now   Been sitting on this idea for a while now I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 6:32 pm

wwwwww, Planning to do this sometime after PS4 and Xbox One release since there are still games coming out for current gen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Been sitting on this idea for a while now   Been sitting on this idea for a while now I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Been sitting on this idea for a while now
Page 1 of 1