Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gran Turismo 6 in development?

Go down 
+2
The Enkindler
Mecha
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Gran Turismo 6 in development? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Gran Turismo 6 in development? Empty
PostSubject: Gran Turismo 6 in development?   Gran Turismo 6 in development? I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 8:04 pm

Gran Turismo 6 in development? Gt510

Quote :
A SCEA staffer has apparently let slip that Gran Turismo 6 marketing is already in the works.

In a LinkedIn Profile for one of Sony Computer Entertainment America’s associate brand managers, Gran Turismo 6 is listed among managed products, suggesting a reveal may be closer than expected.

The Gran Turismo 6 reference is in present tense, while later talk of Gran Turismo 5 is in the past, which the canny NeoGaf massive rightly points out makes a typo seem less likely.

The content has since been edited but you can check out a cached version here.

Gran Turismo 5 was released in late 2010 but is still being actively supported by developer Polyphony Digital with updates, DLC and GT Academy. Nevertheless, the long development cycle of the racing sim series means the team has already confirmed the next game is in development, and that it may launch on the next PlayStation console. Polyphony staffers have allegedly been spotted scoping out tracks worldwide.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 in development?   Gran Turismo 6 in development? I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 8:25 pm

And now we will have to wait another 6 years for the release after endless delays.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 in development?   Gran Turismo 6 in development? I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 9:54 pm

Better have more premium cars, better soundtrack, and race restrictions.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 in development?   Gran Turismo 6 in development? I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:25 pm

It will be competing with Forza 7 when it releases.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Gran Turismo 6 in development? PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 in development?   Gran Turismo 6 in development? I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:26 pm

PS4 launch title most likely.
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 in development?   Gran Turismo 6 in development? I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:58 pm

Duke wrote:
It will be competing with Forza 7 when it releases.

Competing?

:fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 in development?   Gran Turismo 6 in development? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gran Turismo 6 in development?
Page 1 of 1