Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Don't Ask About Gran Turismo 6

Go down 
+3
Mecha
Mr Canai Spy
yonny616
7 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Don't Ask About Gran Turismo 6 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Don't Ask About Gran Turismo 6 Empty
PostSubject: Don't Ask About Gran Turismo 6   Don't Ask About Gran Turismo 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 3:40 am

Don't Ask About Gran Turismo 6 Gt5install610
Quote :
Polyphony CEO and Gran Turismo producer Kazunori Yamauchi says a new game in the popular racing series is in development. Just don't ask when it's coming out.

Speaking to Japanese website 4gamer during the Gran Turismo 5 Asia Championship 2012 this past Saturday, Kazunori said, "If I carelessly say when [the next Grand Turismo] will be released, you'll end up with people saying things like 'it's been delayed again!?' so I will no longer say at this type of event."

Given the likelihood Sony launches the next PlayStation console in a few years, it's a safe bet the new Gran Turismo game is not coming out this generation. Hope you like waiting.
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2012/08/13/don-39-t-ask-when-grand-turismo-6-is-coming.aspx
Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: Don't Ask About Gran Turismo 6   Don't Ask About Gran Turismo 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:06 am

2018 Don't Ask About Gran Turismo 6 3128676713
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Don't Ask About Gran Turismo 6 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Don't Ask About Gran Turismo 6   Don't Ask About Gran Turismo 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:07 am

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Don't Ask About Gran Turismo 6   Don't Ask About Gran Turismo 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:40 am

i kinda thought gt6 was going to come out this gen. & it was going to be what gt5 should of been. gt5 was a great game but it wasnt the gt5 i expected. oh well 2015/16
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Don't Ask About Gran Turismo 6 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Don't Ask About Gran Turismo 6   Don't Ask About Gran Turismo 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:25 am

Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Don't Ask About Gran Turismo 6   Don't Ask About Gran Turismo 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:43 am

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Don't Ask About Gran Turismo 6 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Don't Ask About Gran Turismo 6   Don't Ask About Gran Turismo 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:50 am

Sheogorath wrote:

You're crazy, Sheo.

That's way too soon.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Don't Ask About Gran Turismo 6   Don't Ask About Gran Turismo 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:06 pm

Armageddon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Don't Ask About Gran Turismo 6   Don't Ask About Gran Turismo 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:32 pm

When the earth spins out of control and crashes into sun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Ask About Gran Turismo 6   Don't Ask About Gran Turismo 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't Ask About Gran Turismo 6
Page 1 of 1