Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Gran Turismo 7 Confirmed in Development

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Gran Turismo 7 Confirmed in Development Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Gran Turismo 7 Confirmed in Development Empty
PostSubject: Gran Turismo 7 Confirmed in Development   Gran Turismo 7 Confirmed in Development I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 12:01 pm

Quote :
Gran Turismo 7 is in development, though the title is unlikely to release any time before 2015.

That's according to the man behind the series Kazunori Yamauchi, who told Eurogamer that work on the next installment in the long-running franchise has already begun.

Gran Turismo 7 Confirmed in Development 5

Quote :
"We are working on the title," he said. "I don't think it'll make this year! I don't think it'll be a Prologue.

"I doubt that we'll be throwing away the standard cars. Each car has its own fans. So I think we'll hang on to the archive. In the meanwhile, some of those cars we may be able to make into Premium cars as they become available - but basically we're more focussed on increasing the number of premium cars."

There's no news on a platform but the smart money is this game will be making its big debut on PS4, which will mark the series' first foray onto the new generation. That's assuming the mutterings about Gran Turismo 6 being ported don't come to pass, of course.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 7 Confirmed in Development   Gran Turismo 7 Confirmed in Development I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 12:39 pm

"Though the title is unlikely to release any time before 2015"

I think they did a typo. They probably meant unlikely to release any time before 2105.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Gran Turismo 7 Confirmed in Development R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 7 Confirmed in Development   Gran Turismo 7 Confirmed in Development I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 1:01 pm

I did NOT see this coming.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 7 Confirmed in Development   Gran Turismo 7 Confirmed in Development I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 7:07 pm

I've made my peace with the standard cars. There are more than enough premium cars to the point where I don't have trouble building a decent garage with them. Also, many of the standard cars in GT6 received touch-ups.

What really hurt both GT5 and GT6 are the fucking car engine sounds. They're ridiculously bad. Some are so bad that I end up muting my TV.

Yamauchi needs to get his head out of his ass. He keeps calling himself a perfectionist but GT5/6 were textbook examples of incomplete, shoddy products.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 7 Confirmed in Development   Gran Turismo 7 Confirmed in Development I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gran Turismo 7 Confirmed in Development
Page 1 of 1