Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gran Turismo 6 announced

Go down 
+5
Stoney
Franko
RamboOnRedBull
Mecha
CernaMLD
9 posters
AuthorMessage
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

Gran Turismo 6 announced Empty
PostSubject: Gran Turismo 6 announced   Gran Turismo 6 announced I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:04 pm

Year of the PlayStation

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/05/15/gran-turismo-6-unveiled-out-this-holiday-on-ps3/

Gran Turismo 6 announced 8740046420_4f08302507_z

Quote :
Greetings PlayStation.Blog. Today we’re really excited to announce that Gran Turismo 6 will be released Holiday 2013. The news was revealed today by legendary GT creator Kazunori Yamauchi himself at our Silverstone event held to celebrate 15 years of the 70-million-selling series.

GT6 for PlayStation 3 will see many enhancements, improvements and additions to the game. bringing new levels of authenticity to ‘the Real Driving Simulator’. Features revealed today include stunning new tracks and cars and an overhauled user interface. There’s also a new engine, which will improve game operation. Meanwhile, we are set for expanded connectivity with other devices, and increased social and community functions.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Gran Turismo 6 announced R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 announced   Gran Turismo 6 announced I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:50 pm

Why not port it over to the PS4? It doesn't make sense? Think of all the sales PS4 would make.

Gran Turismo 6 announced Deadpo12
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 announced   Gran Turismo 6 announced I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 2:53 pm

It already has Drive Club. GT6 on the PS4 would murder Sony's other IP. Common sense. Also irony.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Gran Turismo 6 announced Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 announced   Gran Turismo 6 announced I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 announced   Gran Turismo 6 announced I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:11 pm

GT6 would increase the sales of the PS4 substantially. They don't even have to bring it out as a launch game. Just hype the fuck out of it for the PS4.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Gran Turismo 6 announced R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 announced   Gran Turismo 6 announced I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:14 pm

Franko wrote:
GT6 would increase the sales of the PS4 substantially. They don't even have to bring it out as a launch game. Just hype the fuck out of it for the PS4.

Exactly!
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 announced   Gran Turismo 6 announced I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:57 pm

PS3?

No thanks.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 announced   Gran Turismo 6 announced I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:19 pm

what the fuck is sony thinking? they are going to half ass it.

lol, what if i gets delayed into the ps4?
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 announced   Gran Turismo 6 announced I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:23 pm

moar liek delayed till PS5
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 announced   Gran Turismo 6 announced I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:11 pm

They are considering a PS4 port later down the road (no pun intended) but releasing it at launch or even close to launch could eat DriveClub alive. Evolution's last PS3 game almost killed them. I think they're awesome devs, I don't want them to go bust. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 announced   Gran Turismo 6 announced I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 5:47 pm

I will be waiting for the PS4 version to come out before I finally pick this up. I want to see how good the premium cars and environments will look like in Sexy PS4 Graphics.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 announced   Gran Turismo 6 announced I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:17 pm

If you degenerates knew anything about Gran Turismo then you would know that it's not uncommon for PD to release two GT games per generation. The 2nd GT game is always a refined version of the 1st.

There are plenty of reasons why PD would release it on the PS3. First off, PS4's install base would be significantly lower and therefore would translate to lower sales. Then there's the fact that PD is probably trying to get more mileage off the engine they built for GT5. PD said they're considering a PS4 port but because of the fact that it's based off the GT5 engine, it's probably not going to have "sexy PS4 graphics."
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 announced   Gran Turismo 6 announced I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:31 pm

The_Biotic_God wrote:
If you degenerates knew anything about Gran Turismo then you would know that it's not uncommon for PD to release two GT games per generation. The 2nd GT game is always a refined version of the 1st.

There are plenty of reasons why PD would release it on the PS3. First off, PS4's install base would be significantly lower and therefore would translate to lower sales. Then there's the fact that PD is probably trying to get more mileage off the engine they built for GT5. PD said they're considering a PS4 port but because of the fact that it's based off the GT5 engine, it's probably not going to have "sexy PS4 graphics."

*bro fist*
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 announced   Gran Turismo 6 announced I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 3:33 pm

Duke wrote:
I will be waiting for the PS4 version to come out before I finally pick this up. I want to see how good the premium cars and environments will look like in Sexy PS4 Graphics.

Key word is premium.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gran Turismo 6 announced   Gran Turismo 6 announced I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gran Turismo 6 announced
Page 1 of 1