Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer

Go down 
+12
Pizzy3C
igame
TheJubJub5721
Chobo
Quitelikeican
Shigdig
NoelX2
yonny616
Jack the Spectre
Archduke
BioDemon
Mecha
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arnav
Mob Unit
Mob Unit
Arnav

Stature : 2

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:15 am

Too bad Rage runs on idtech 5. There's a reason people piss on CoD. I enjoy my online time with my friends but this is really just reheat.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer  - Page 2 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:15 pm

It looks the same as all the other Call of Duty's in graphics but if it can perform equally on both platforms then I don't have a problem with it, except the map packs pricing but that's a complete different thing.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 3:59 pm

COD runs at such a low resolution anyways.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:04 pm

Pizzy3C wrote:
Alanski wrote:
If I wasn't suffering from a mild case of FPS fatigue this trailer would have been jizztastic.

The graphics look really nice though. Especially the post-process effects and lighting. The overall aesthetics definitely does remind me of COD4. I think this might be the first COD game to top COD4.

Whoa... I liked it but c'mon, we haven't seen anything outside of 2 minutes of Survival mode, 1 single player mission and 5 seconds of multiplayer. I remember going ape shit crazy over all the mw2 videos I saw and as most of us know that was my least favorite COD, and if it wasn't for BF and MOH my least favorite FPS...

You surprised me Alan, you don't normally get caught up in hype...

It's because I generally like co-op survival modes. I didn't get hyped much for MW2 videos because I anticipated that there were going to be game breaking exploits without a beta. lf it wasn't for zombies I wouldn't have bought Black Ops. Even if MW3 MP was going to be shit atleast I can spend most of my time on Spec Ops, like I did with MW2.
Back to top Go down
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

Stature : 23

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:18 pm

I'm not into the survival game modes... But I love spec ops as well... Played em enough to get the plat for mw2 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer  - Page 2 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2