Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - The Vet & The n00b Official Trailer

Go down 
+6
The_Biotic_God
NoelX2
Blixtstorm
2Sugoi2Die
Jack the Spectre
Archduke
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - The Vet & The n00b Official Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - The Vet & The n00b Official Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - The Vet & The n00b Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 7:25 pm

I dislike MW3 and i'm not gonna buy it but DAMN thats an awesome trailer.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - The Vet & The n00b Official Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - The Vet & The n00b Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:12 pm

I just saw 3 cameos. Nice trailer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - The Vet & The n00b Official Trailer XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - The Vet & The n00b Official Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - The Vet & The n00b Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:41 pm

That was pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - The Vet & The n00b Official Trailer StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - The Vet & The n00b Official Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - The Vet & The n00b Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:15 am

If I can't do all that in the game. I'm not buying it. I was soo hyped for that epic battle in that trailer for ODST and that didn't even happen in the game. Sad times....
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
Blixtstorm

Stature : 18
Sweden
Playing : TDU2 (PC) / Minecraft (Tekkit modpack)

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - The Vet & The n00b Official Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - The Vet & The n00b Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:06 pm

Pretty gay... lol I find it as a spoiler with the last thing the WW3 converting to MW3, could be something that hints on the campaign. Activition want WW3? lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - The Vet & The n00b Official Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - The Vet & The n00b Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:56 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
Pretty gay... lol I find it as a spoiler with the last thing the WW3 converting to MW3, could be something that hints on the campaign. Activition want WW3? lol
....It was already known at the first trailer that it would be a WW3 lol.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - The Vet & The n00b Official Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - The Vet & The n00b Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:34 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
....It was already known at the first trailer that it would be a WW3 lol.
....It was already known at an ad or some sort before the game was even announced...lmao.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - The Vet & The n00b Official Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - The Vet & The n00b Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:27 pm

Yeah, wasn't the plot of MW2 that a terrorist was trying to start WW3?
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - The Vet & The n00b Official Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - The Vet & The n00b Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:13 pm

Blixt is just being a retarded BF3 troll. He's mad that BF3 didn't live up to the unrealistic expectations that all the other COD haters gave it, so now he's venting.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - The Vet & The n00b Official Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - The Vet & The n00b Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:48 pm

I'll be laughing my ass off when every review outlet awards Best Shooter to Modern Warfare 3.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - The Vet & The n00b Official Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - The Vet & The n00b Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:23 pm

TRF wrote:
I'll be laughing my ass off when every review outlet awards Best Shooter to Modern Warfare 3.

I hope it does, as much as I hate CoD's community, the SP is action packed and super fun, BattleField 3 is a borefest. The MP totally underwhelming. Add to the fact it would make their elitist fanbase go bat shit crazy, "But teh Frostbite 2.0'z!!".

:sleep:

Blixstorm wrote:

Quote :

"I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one"

Ring a bell?

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - The Vet & The n00b Official Trailer 725796345
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - The Vet & The n00b Official Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - The Vet & The n00b Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:55 pm

TRF wrote:

It's very possible since Battlefield had an extremely underwhelming campaign and was downright terrible at some times. Although I'd say Gears 3 could push for best shooter cause it has the best shooter campaign for this year.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - The Vet & The n00b Official Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - The Vet & The n00b Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 10:32 pm

^^

Uncharted Trey?

I think he was talking about FPS anyway.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - The Vet & The n00b Official Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - The Vet & The n00b Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:12 pm

^That's debateable.

Gears 3's campaign was epic as fuck. Everything about it was rock solid.On the other hand I hear some complaints about the UC3 campaign being too on rails, and that's believable if it's anything like UC2.

Since the VGAs are largely popularity contests (and considering the fact that COD has won best shooter last year and the year before) I think MW3 will at least win best shooter. UC3 will get graphics or some shit. Batman will probably win GOTY. Portal 2 will probably win most innovative or something. And Forza 4 will get squat shit because it's a racer.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - The Vet & The n00b Official Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - The Vet & The n00b Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 12:22 am

^^

The campaign is a bit linear but I wouldn't say as linear as UC2.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - The Vet & The n00b Official Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - The Vet & The n00b Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:26 am

Greg Jennings wrote:
^^

Uncharted Trey?

I think he was talking about FPS anyway.

Haven't played it yet, no doubt its awesome. But I would hesitate to put Uncharted just in a shooter category. It does have elements of shooting but the overall package is much larger.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - The Vet & The n00b Official Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - The Vet & The n00b Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:15 am

ghost23 wrote:
TRF wrote:

It's very possible since Battlefield had an extremely underwhelming campaign and was downright terrible at some times. Although I'd say Gears 3 could push for best shooter cause it has the best shooter campaign for this year.
I don't think third-person shooters are generally nominated for Best Shooter.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - The Vet & The n00b Official Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - The Vet & The n00b Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:27 am

TRF wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
TRF wrote:

I don't think third-person shooters are generally nominated for Best Shooter.

This is true and sad.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - The Vet & The n00b Official Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - The Vet & The n00b Official Trailer I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 3:42 pm

I cannot wait for MW3. I have it pre-ordered. Owning n00bs online is what I'm best at.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - The Vet & The n00b Official Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - The Vet & The n00b Official Trailer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - The Vet & The n00b Official Trailer
Page 1 of 1