Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer

Go down 
+12
Ihsahn
TheJubJub5721
Archduke
Pein
The_Biotic_God
Jack the Spectre
Chobo
Bluenose
igame
Stoney
NoelX2
The Enkindler
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:52 pm

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer Moo
Don't tell me you didn't see that coming.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:03 pm

YESSS!!!!!!
I LOVE CALL OF DUTY!!!!!
COD 4 was an amazing game (WHY DID I TRADE IT!?!?!?!), WaW was cool in its own way, MW2 was an amazing game but COD 4 was better, BLACK OPS WAS TOTAL SHIT!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:26 pm

Meh.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:55 pm

I'd love to state the obvious but i rather not.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:07 pm

Atleast all the COD fags will leave the rest of the superior FPS/TPS games. Yay!
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:34 pm

:sleep:

Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:52 pm

Hahaha! I just checked the name of the channel that posted the trailer.

That was MY old channel!
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:23 am

I don't like COD anymore but I don't see the point in insulting other people that do.

Though I will say I hope I'm not the only one that actually wants to see how the MW3 campaign will conclude the story. I still have my crosshairs on that cunt Makarov. I doubt I'll pick up MW3 at launch or even at all, but I'll give it a rent to play the campaign and whatever co-op mode it includes.

Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:29 am

Sovereign Alan wrote:
I don't like COD anymore but I don't see the point in insulting other people that do.

Though I will say I hope I'm not the only one that actually wants to see how the MW3 campaign will conclude the story. I still have my crosshairs on that cunt Makarov. I doubt I'll pick up MW3 at launch or even at all, but I'll give it a rent to play the campaign and whatever co-op mode it includes.

same..im gonna rent it just for the story..looks like the fire in this teaser was in moscow or somewhere
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:12 am

I'll rent it for the campaign.

Ill never play another broken half ass COD game ever again online.

Battlefield 3 for me!
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:55 pm

Uh huh.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:18 pm

I mean i don't think its a great game but its not a crappy game either. I mean c'mon i bet alot of people will think different of call of duty without the fanboys and the attention it gets.
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

Stature : 4

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:27 pm

No comment.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:26 pm

I'll just steal it, play it then break the disc on video so i can feed off the hate and tears from all the cod fags.
Back to top Go down
Shin_Akuma
Merchant
Merchant
Shin_Akuma

Stature : 1

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:42 am

xXxMlGsNiPeS420xXx had joined the game
Back to top Go down
ADV3N7URER!!!!!
Generic Grunt
Generic Grunt
ADV3N7URER!!!!!

Stature : 2
in my imagination

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 11:44 am

lets stop kidding our selfs . we are all going to buy it . as much as i would like to stop giving money to those activision cunts , call of duty is still fun . I HOPE THEY PUT DEDICATED FUCKING SERVERS THIS TIME.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 11:54 am

^^

I've never bought a Call of Duty game in my entire life.

I only play when I go over a friend's house because that's all he owns.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:28 pm

^^
You should be glad you didn't. Except for CoD4 which is good for a call of duty game.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:05 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
^^
You should be glad you didn't. Except for CoD4 which is good for a call of duty game.

I rather enjoyed CoD5 too, although it was pretty much exactly the same.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:17 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
^^

I also like WaW but only for nazi zombies. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer 2505020059
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:07 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
^^

I also like WaW but only for nazi zombies. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer 2505020059

That's the only reason I still own Black Ops too Razz
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Fuck this game. I hope Activision screws up all the delivery routes and all the units burn in the ground.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:16 pm

DukemNukem43 wrote:
Fuck this game. I hope Activision screws up all the delivery routes and all the units burn in the ground.

How would that even.....never mind.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:20 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
DukemNukem43 wrote:

How would that even.....never mind.
If they get delivered into a volcano, duh.
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

Stature : 4

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:38 pm

I giggled, TRF.

But oh boy! Call of Duty! My favorite!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Teaser Trailer
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next