Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer

Go down 
+12
Pizzy3C
igame
TheJubJub5721
Chobo
Quitelikeican
Shigdig
NoelX2
yonny616
Jack the Spectre
Archduke
BioDemon
Mecha
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer  R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer  Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 3:46 pm

Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 4:39 pm

Epic trailer.

inb4 BF fanboys.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:00 pm

The spec ops mode in MW2 was awesome. I have no doubt that this will be as well. Too bad I am only renting this game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer  XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:35 pm

Lookin' good.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:40 pm

The maps look far better then the ones in MW2 were the maps felt so small and limited.

But....There literally nothing fucking new in this game. Still a great trailer.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer  PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 7:01 pm

This is like Nazi zombies right? So will it be online co-op too?
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 7:28 pm

This actually looks cool.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Shigdig
4um Sabior
4um Sabior
Shigdig

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer  ZDL7A4I
Stature : 7

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:43 pm

This looks really nice. Especially the graphics.
Back to top Go down
Quitelikeican
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member
Quitelikeican

Stature : 0
Closed Space

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:43 pm

Will Spec Ops be in the Wii version?
Back to top Go down
http://inuboy1000.webs.com/
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer  0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:49 pm

Meh. Still not getting it.
Back to top Go down
Shigdig
4um Sabior
4um Sabior
Shigdig

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 10:01 pm

^^You get nothing that's not Sony involved.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 10:22 pm

Might get the game just to play with some peoples.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 10:24 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Might get the game just to play with some peoples.
Most importantly me!!
But I'm sorry Dubby, Imma be mostly playing KOF XIII with my 4 CDs and mai MAI
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 10:34 pm

Quitelikeican wrote:

No disrespect towards you or your preference buddy, but are you seriously thinking about buying it on the Wii?
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:40 am

igame wrote:
Quitelikeican wrote:

No disrespect towards you or your preference buddy, but are you seriously thinking about buying it on the Wii?

Call of Duty on Wii? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer  725796345

Wii has online play? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer  457301478
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

Stature : 23

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 3:28 am

I'd rather see the spec ops missions like in mw2. Me and my boy went in on those... Fun times...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:29 am

DukeNukem34 wrote:
igame wrote:
Quitelikeican wrote:

Call of Duty on Wii? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer  725796345

Wii has online play? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer  457301478
Hey u wunna play modern warfare 3 online with meh? Okay my friend code for that game is: 309583408905-56-4-56-436-575674546734677-367356765673-375675673567657356-3765367567356765-5675637-75357-35673735-373657-376567

U also wunna haz my conduit 2 code?
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:39 pm

Get back on topic.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer  Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:49 pm

Meh......

The game look ok. It does look better than what i thought, but there's nothing new.

Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer  PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 5:23 pm

RamboOnRedbull wrote:
Meh......

The game look ok. It does look better than what i thought, but there's nothing new.

You thought it was going to look better than before? They've been using the same engine from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare on all their recent games. Although I hope they fix the performance issues on PS3 versions, but I highly doubt it'll happen.
Back to top Go down
Shigdig
4um Sabior
4um Sabior
Shigdig

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:59 pm

yonny616 wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:
Meh......

You thought it was going to look better than before? They've been using the same engine from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare on all their recent games. Although I hope they fix the performance issues on PS3 versions, but I highly doubt it'll happen.
It's not exactly the same as CoD: 4. It's more so updated from the IW 4.0 engine. Even though the graphics aren't a big up from CoD: 4, a 2007 game, it still looks better than a lot of games today.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:43 pm

Universe wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:
Meh......

It's not exactly the same as CoD: 4. It's more so updated from the IW 4.0 engine. Even though the graphics aren't a big up from CoD: 4, a 2007 game, it still looks better than a lot of games today.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer  13122611

QFT
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:53 pm

Meh
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 4:20 am

If I wasn't suffering from a mild case of FPS fatigue this trailer would have been jizztastic.

The graphics look really nice though. Especially the post-process effects and lighting. The overall aesthetics definitely does remind me of COD4. I think this might be the first COD game to top COD4.
Back to top Go down
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

Stature : 23

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:29 am

Alanski wrote:
If I wasn't suffering from a mild case of FPS fatigue this trailer would have been jizztastic.

The graphics look really nice though. Especially the post-process effects and lighting. The overall aesthetics definitely does remind me of COD4. I think this might be the first COD game to top COD4.

Whoa... I liked it but c'mon, we haven't seen anything outside of 2 minutes of Survival mode, 1 single player mission and 5 seconds of multiplayer. I remember going ape shit crazy over all the mw2 videos I saw and as most of us know that was my least favorite COD, and if it wasn't for BF and MOH my least favorite FPS...

You surprised me Alan, you don't normally get caught up in hype...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Spec Ops Survival Trailer
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next