Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Remedy: "Next Alan Wake Game To Be Neither Sequel Nor DLC"

Go down 
+8
ghost23
Mikenuge
Bluenose
Archduke
The_Biotic_God
Jack the Spectre
Orc
RamboOnRedBull
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Remedy: "Next Alan Wake Game To Be Neither Sequel Nor DLC" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remedy: "Next Alan Wake Game To Be Neither Sequel Nor DLC"   Remedy: "Next Alan Wake Game To Be Neither Sequel Nor DLC" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:39 pm

Alanski wrote:
Nice response? I completely refuted your arguement so you now use "I was trollololing" excuse.

Why are you so terrible at quoting? It's [*quote] [/*quote] (remove stars). It's not hard.

Alan fails at everything cause Osama died. His fellow arab brothers need his help in war.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Remedy: "Next Alan Wake Game To Be Neither Sequel Nor DLC" - Page 2 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Remedy: "Next Alan Wake Game To Be Neither Sequel Nor DLC"   Remedy: "Next Alan Wake Game To Be Neither Sequel Nor DLC" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:54 pm

Alanski wrote:
Nice response? I completely refuted your arguement so you now use "I was trollololing" excuse.

Why are you so terrible at quoting? It's [*quote] [/*quote] (remove stars). It's not hard.

Relax bro Remedy: "Next Alan Wake Game To Be Neither Sequel Nor DLC" - Page 2 725796345
I've already said what i have to say. Alan Wake sold like crap on 360, WHEN you consider the hype it was going with AND when you consider how long it was in development.
Take a chill pill....jesus Razz
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Remedy: "Next Alan Wake Game To Be Neither Sequel Nor DLC"   Remedy: "Next Alan Wake Game To Be Neither Sequel Nor DLC" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:56 pm

RamboOnRedbull wrote:
Alanski wrote:

Relax bro Remedy: "Next Alan Wake Game To Be Neither Sequel Nor DLC" - Page 2 725796345
I've already said what i have to say. Alan Wake sold like crap on 360, WHEN you consider the hype it was going with AND when you consider how long it was in development.
Take a chill pill....jesus Razz

I refuted both of those. It never did have that much hype and for much of it's development time it was practically vaporware. That was the point of my post. People make comparisons of Alan Wake with GT5 because it had the same amount of dev time but in reality that comparison is completely flawed.

It sold "like crap" (only in gaming is 1 million copies considered crap Remedy: "Next Alan Wake Game To Be Neither Sequel Nor DLC" - Page 2 725796345) because it didn't have a strong advertising campaign and was released at the same time as a Rockstar game.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Remedy: "Next Alan Wake Game To Be Neither Sequel Nor DLC"   Remedy: "Next Alan Wake Game To Be Neither Sequel Nor DLC" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 2:31 pm

Seriously what hype? Barely anyone knew about Alan Wake before 2009 and I saw more PS3 fanboys talking shit about Alan Wake than anyone with a 360 hyping it up. I remember a few people compared it's graphics to Uncharted 2 but that was it, most people were comparing Alan Wake and Heavy Rain because people thought they were going to be similar games.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Remedy: "Next Alan Wake Game To Be Neither Sequel Nor DLC" - Page 2 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Remedy: "Next Alan Wake Game To Be Neither Sequel Nor DLC"   Remedy: "Next Alan Wake Game To Be Neither Sequel Nor DLC" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 3:55 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Seriously what hype? Barely anyone knew about Alan Wake before 2009 and I saw more PS3 fanboys talking shit about Alan Wake than anyone with a 360 hyping it up. I remember a few people compared it's graphics to Uncharted 2 but that was it, most people were comparing Alan Wake and Heavy Rain because people thought they were going to be similar games.
Hell, I've seen people still compare Heavy Rain to Alan Wake. Morons. Remedy: "Next Alan Wake Game To Be Neither Sequel Nor DLC" - Page 2 725796345
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remedy: "Next Alan Wake Game To Be Neither Sequel Nor DLC"   Remedy: "Next Alan Wake Game To Be Neither Sequel Nor DLC" - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remedy: "Next Alan Wake Game To Be Neither Sequel Nor DLC"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2