Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 to be shown at Spike TV's VGX

Go down 
+5
Bluenose
Angelus
RamboOnRedBull
Mecha
Archduke
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 to be shown at Spike TV's VGX Empty
PostSubject: RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 to be shown at Spike TV's VGX   RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 to be shown at Spike TV's VGX I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 5:42 pm

http://metro.co.uk/2013/12/06/vgx-preview-fallout-4-mass-effect-4-and-uncharted-4-reveal-exclusives-4220089/

RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 to be shown at Spike TV's VGX Vgx-logo

Although most gamers know about E3, and to a lesser degree its European counterpart Gamescom, almost no-one has ever heard of the Spike VGAs. That’s despite them having been going for several years and hosting the debut of major games ranging from Mass Effect 3 to Skyrim and The Last Of Us. After a slight rebranding to VGX this year’s event is due to take place this weekend, and you’ll be surprised at just how important it’s going to be. The reason the VGAs are so obscure is that they’re a US-only TV show that is only shown on American channel Spike and has previously been almost impossible to watch anywhere else in the world. There’s no hands-on previews like E3, just an awards show that nobody cares about interspersed with embarssing c-list celebrity apperances and dozens of brand new trailers – many for games that have never previously been annouced. What logic convinced publishers that such an exclusionist event would be the best place to unveil their new games we can’t imagine, but this year at least we’re promised that it will be easier to watch online. There are various streaming options detalied on the official website but that’s still almost irrelevant because the show doesn’t even start until Saturday at 11pm in the UK, and it goes on for three hours. But don’t worry, we’re willing to suffer sleep deprevation on your behalf and when you wake up on Sunday morning the site should be swimming in news and trailers. Although exactly which ones we can currently only guess at… wrote:
Fallout 4 was also rumored, but that rumored has officially been squashed now.

Interesting. I would love a new Mass Effect game for the PS4/Xbone that would be a new beginning for the franchise. Uncharted 4 gameplay footage is also rumored to be shown.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 to be shown at Spike TV's VGX R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 to be shown at Spike TV's VGX   RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 to be shown at Spike TV's VGX I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 5:45 pm

Tinychat anyone?
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 to be shown at Spike TV's VGX   RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 to be shown at Spike TV's VGX I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 5:49 pm

Mecha wrote:
Tinychat anyone?
Yup. 8 PM EST on Saturday night. I'll be there.

BTW, new The Division gameplay just got leaked. It was to be shown at the VGX Awards.

http://www.videogamer.com/ps4/tom_clancys_the_division/news/new_the_division_footage_released_ahead_of_vgx_trailer.html
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 to be shown at Spike TV's VGX Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 to be shown at Spike TV's VGX   RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 to be shown at Spike TV's VGX I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 6:05 pm

Saturday night? Wait... THIS Saturday? Ergo... Tomorrow? Or next week?

Man, I'm so confused right now. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 to be shown at Spike TV's VGX   RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 to be shown at Spike TV's VGX I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 6:07 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:

This Saturday, as in Tomorrow. December 7 2013.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 to be shown at Spike TV's VGX   RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 to be shown at Spike TV's VGX I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 6:09 pm

Duke wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

This Saturday, as in Tomorrow. December 7 2013.
Nice. I'll be up for tinychat as well then. 

I just hope they show some gameplay for the new Uncharted. Could you imagine? RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 to be shown at Spike TV's VGX 409191096
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 to be shown at Spike TV's VGX ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 to be shown at Spike TV's VGX   RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 to be shown at Spike TV's VGX I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 8:30 pm

If the character's don't all seem plastic and look like manikins, I may be interested.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 to be shown at Spike TV's VGX   RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 to be shown at Spike TV's VGX I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 8:54 pm

I'm extremely excited where they will go with the Mass Effect franchise.

Hopefully it won't be a prequel.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 to be shown at Spike TV's VGX   RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 to be shown at Spike TV's VGX I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 10:08 pm

Angelus the Revenant wrote:
If the character's don't all seem plastic and look like manikins, I may be interested.
That was part of its charm though. Reminded me of an 80s sci-fi.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 to be shown at Spike TV's VGX   RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 to be shown at Spike TV's VGX I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 11:56 pm

I want to see a whole new franchise with brand new characters, locations, and hundreds of years down the line. We don't need any more of Commander Shepard fighting off the Reapers. Mass Effect 3's ending was bad as is.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 to be shown at Spike TV's VGX PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 to be shown at Spike TV's VGX   RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 to be shown at Spike TV's VGX I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:15 am

I choose refuse as my Mass Effect 3 ending. I don't know how my story would continue after that. Pretty much every advanced species was killed. I'd prefer games like Mass Effect and Uncharted to stay as trilogies.

I was really hoping for that rumored space naughty dog game.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 to be shown at Spike TV's VGX XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 to be shown at Spike TV's VGX   RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 to be shown at Spike TV's VGX I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 3:32 am

Don't even post shit like this unless you're sure. I can't have you building my hopes up like this when I can't be positive that they won't be dashed. Goddamn you.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 to be shown at Spike TV's VGX   RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 to be shown at Spike TV's VGX I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:53 pm

Cry some moar Jackieboy
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 to be shown at Spike TV's VGX   RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 to be shown at Spike TV's VGX I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 5:07 pm

^^

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BURRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNN!!

*DING DING* ROUND 1!
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 to be shown at Spike TV's VGX   RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 to be shown at Spike TV's VGX I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 5:08 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
^^

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BURRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNN!!

*DING DING* ROUND 1!
RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 to be shown at Spike TV's VGX Oh__stop_it__you__by_rober_raik-d4cwd9f
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 to be shown at Spike TV's VGX   RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 to be shown at Spike TV's VGX I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 10:00 pm

Well this is awkward.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 to be shown at Spike TV's VGX   RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 to be shown at Spike TV's VGX I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 11:53 pm

FUCK EVERYTHING.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 to be shown at Spike TV's VGX   RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 to be shown at Spike TV's VGX I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 10:19 am

RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 to be shown at Spike TV's VGX 1411946719 
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 to be shown at Spike TV's VGX   RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 to be shown at Spike TV's VGX I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 1:50 pm

See this is why I don't post rumors a few hours (or few days even) before an announcement were to be made. Might as well wait and see if it's true or not.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 to be shown at Spike TV's VGX   RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 to be shown at Spike TV's VGX I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 5:02 pm

For once, I agree with Mecha. Fuck yourself, Duke. Fuck yourself super duper hard.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 to be shown at Spike TV's VGX ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 to be shown at Spike TV's VGX   RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 to be shown at Spike TV's VGX I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 5:32 pm

Your fault for believing him.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 to be shown at Spike TV's VGX   RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 to be shown at Spike TV's VGX I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 6:08 pm

MY HEART IS NOT JUST A GAME Y'ALL CAN PLAY WITH.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 to be shown at Spike TV's VGX   RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 to be shown at Spike TV's VGX I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 2:02 pm

Man, the VGX was terrible. Joel McHale and Dorito King made a terrible duo. So cringeworthy. Those black dudes outside were fricking hilarious though.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 to be shown at Spike TV's VGX   RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 to be shown at Spike TV's VGX I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 2:10 pm

I honestly couldn't sit through watching the whole VGX. It was God awful. They need to bring the old format back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 to be shown at Spike TV's VGX   RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 to be shown at Spike TV's VGX I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 to be shown at Spike TV's VGX
Page 1 of 1